Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Mixture of Photographs from Puntland State of Somalia!

Khalaf   

^^^where are pics of the hills, the ocean, the greenary these pics dont do justice...all i see is ugly houses and black people :D ......i have liberty to say that wont be accused of being a hater :D

Horn in Boossaasso noone is bothered, true freedom, all Somali clans possible live side by side without any hostilites. A living proof, that Somalis can live together peacefully, credit to the good people of Boosaaso!

No one bothers you in Bosaso where you can showcase your money just like in Garoowe:

DSC04869.jpg

Duke, Garoowe is a small but fine town, which is also a very peaceful one on top of that!

The capitals special status by creating a Garowe capital territory will indeed help the city to grow and become more wealthy and prosperous inshallah in the near future!

Khalaf for those pictures, you've to go to the 'wildernis', the photographer was simply not willing to risk his precious life for that! I'm only joking!

Will upload amazing pictures of Eyl inshallah, large scale for you to print out and make a calendar of it! If the year only would contain four months but you could use the pictures as indicators for the four seasons but that wouldn't again work because you wouldn't print a calendar with palm trees and seychelles like beaches on for example the coldest season of the year: Winter!

Or you could do that to remind those poor folks, stuck in winter, that there are other places to go to, then 'freeze' to death at their current locations!

I'm out inshallah!