Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

BCIMR Opens First Commercial Bank in Somaliland

Ibtisam   

^^AAh, I see @ Nuune.

Ngonge if that is your objection I can send you the researchs for that, both government figures and academics. Somalis in the UK are even more financially excluded than the new arrivals such as those from eastern Europe.

Imikan Ibtisam ma Dahabshiil bay difaacaysaa ? ,, :D

If Dahabshiil doesn't enter the competition now he will loose forever. There things going on right now that i don't want to disclose here but to tell you the truth, Dahabshiil is really worried.

nuune   

JB, share it, my PM is open :D

They should have taken the banking system long time ago.

PS: Imagine someone withrawing money from ATM machine in Hargeisa town, say they want the equavalent of 100 doollar, would the machine dispense hundredhs of thousands of Somaliland shiling,

that means each ATM machine would need a warehouse of its own full of Somaliland shiling.

ofcourse doollar or euro can be withrawn as well, but that won't be for everyone!

Ibtisam   

^^^How rich are people in SL getting?? LOOL @ Warehouse. Mabye just dollars, in any case the banking system for the few fat elites I think waa big gamble, lets see how it goes baal.

JB my PM is open too :Dicon_razz.gif

nuune   

JB, in dat case the targets are the diaspora peolpe who visit there, and those who work in the government, not ordinary people would be able to withdraw euros or dollars,

Waryaa, waiting for the PM :D

Not at all ,,, even those sitting and buying things on the streets change everything into Dollars at the end of the day ...... Markaa it is for most of the beebal ,,,,,

The PM is going to be too long dee ,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Okay, MSN it is then :Dicon_razz.gif

JB, meeshu is a bank, not a draw, you cannot open it every five minutes to put $5 in and then take it out again. It is not a game :D There is no way it is for most people, it is for people who have a surplus or a salary coming in. It saves people like you carrying cash around.

P.s. So are you going to close your Dahabshil account @ JB

nuune   

Xaaladu waa cakirantahay kolkaa :D

PS: It doesn't take long to open a Bank institution though, JB, wana try open one, Bangiga Dhexe ee Gargaar(BDG) :D

Fabregas   

hayay, how did i miss this? bahashi wey dushey.

Reminds of the joke of the SOmali who to came the country and was told that her money was over there in the bank. So next time she in the file and so people taking out money, she said, " lacagtaydi maxay u qaten". :D Or something like that.

Ibtisam   

^^^I heard about the guy, who put his card in and entered the wrong pin few times, so it took his card. So he was on guard at the ATM machine all day and got into fights with people who wanted to use the ATM. He was like lacagtayidi bey kuuranayan!

JB: LOOOOL @ SL-Irish bank!! HAHA

JB I want in Burco, near London village, we will call it London Bank :D

nuune   

^^ lool@SL Irish Bank,

about the ATM, this somali mother in sweden was collecting her welfare money through the ATM, one day she collected the money, and next week bey ku noqotey the same ATM machine, and seen people queeing up to take money, she called 911, and accused the poeple of takin her money out from the ATM machine.

She thought the ATM only lacagteeda bas ayaa ku soo dhaceeso :D