Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

Somalian Artillery Commanders.

Courage dear boy,is only but a mere second.Save all the talk for the philanthropists for neither am i interested in the virtues of that war nor its vices.The only thing i can see in those clips,is nothing but the beauty of war,the harmony of the troops and the tune of morale.That dear boy,is something to be proud of and proud i am.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Courage dear boy,is only but a mere second.Save all the talk for the philanthropists for neither am i interested in the virtues of that war nor its vices.The only thing i can see in those clips,is nothing but the beauty of war,the harmony of the troops and the tune of morale.That dear boy,is something to be proud of and proud i am.

Beauty of war and the harmony of the troops!!!

Now, I say, Welcome to the beauty of Jihaad and the destruction of Dabo-dhilif as we wage the war against the Fadaro-foreign government!

Duufaan   

western countries kill every body and later pretend to be sorry. I hope everybody involved learned a lesson. It is not over yet! These commander were trained well and they performed with that situation.

What a sickening & unwise topic and stup1dly play here a damn military expert enjoying suffering and the killing of fellow somalis.

War by nature is ruthless and those commanders are doing their job by the book.An enemy is in the city and the same enemy is using the civilians as human shields,regardless of the situation,their job is to liquidate the enemy combatant and thats what they are doing.Its not something to cheer up for,its something to be proud of.

Captain Xalane, is the only honest person on this thread. He tells the truth while many here pretend to be something they are not.

Take the example of Abwan an Aydeed apologist and clan courts sympathiser who only attacks the TFG because the President is from Puntland.

Or Northerner, a bogus secesionist who pretends to care for the Somali's in Mogadishu while wanting to invade his neighbours in SOOL,SANAG & CAYN who want to stay in the union.

He the F-Killer of them all, now cares for the Somali's becuase the TFG is in power.

Xalane as ever stay honest and true comrade.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

The only thing i can see in those clips,is nothing but the beauty of war

Spoken like a man who has never picked up a weapon nor stepped near a battle field! Adeer kolay adigu waxaadu iyo meeshaad ka socotid wax qaarsoon maahe nidaam ciidan iyo hab military haysku qarin!

Jabhad   

Captain Xalane, is the only honest person on this thread. He tells the truth while many here pretend to be something they are not.

What truth? Glorifying the mass murder of civilians in Hargeisa. Kuwaan daawo malaha.

Jabhad, when did he glorify it?

The boy made a point regarding the old Somali army. What point do you make when you glorify a bunch of cowrads who rain mortars inside Mogadishu killing civilians?

Socod Somalia was alive all this time?