Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

Somalian Artillery Commanders.

Originally posted by Taliban:

You didn't get it, chump. I was referring to the current traitorous commanders who are proportionally and mercilessly bombing civilians.

Dude,u meant otherwise.All the same,its un important.

Xalane, It appears you lack basic characteristics of empathy and compassion. Do you even realise how disturbing you sound? No human being is expendable. I advise you to grow a conscience.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Dude,u meant otherwise.All the same,its un important.

The nature of being traitorous can only apply to the current commanders.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

This is sick. Xalane can I ask you what happen to the Army you are talking about? I can't even call them army but bunch of murderers and most of them got what they deserved.

U mean what happened to Somalia, for the army was somalia and vice versa.If they were murderers then u call a whole nation and its civil servants as nothing but murderers and thats kinda absurd don't u think?

U are right,they tried to assasinate Morgan,those were the earlier days before the whole drill began.Unfortunately for them,their plans didn't work and the General turned out to be cunning.

And yes,the man giving the interview is the legendary Lt.Colonel Aweys,there are other notable officers with him,among them are Col maxamad and etc.

As for his fate and all their fates,don't all mortals have their own fates?So whatever happened to him is of no significance but their services to their nation are very significant.

Northerner,am not avoiding anything,its just that ur questions are irrelevant.I know what am saying but do the sensitive little minds know what they are saying?

As for Garaad bari's comment,he is right.The SNM like the SSDF,like the UNC,like the SPM were under the xabashi.So the xabash becomes ur father when it suits u and an enemy when otherwise.Try it else where,Xalane won't buy that.

Nomadique,a great General i admire once said''In great crisis, it is the lot of women to soften our misfortunes'',.All the same,thanks for the advice.

My dear My Xalane, how obtuse of you to piss upon this matter, and ********** of you to prod in this manner.

I like others here had family members who had perished in Hargeisa, and whilst their death came in the name of defending the nation on the part of the Barre regime, or liberating the nation in the hands of the SNM, I truly find your comments ghastly, appallingly despicable, ethically callous, morally abominable, and nefariously sadistic.

Nothing excuses the savage killings of innocent civilians, and as such this is heinous in nature, cowardly in principle, and is mostly despicable. And any right thinking persons would find it as such, thusly Mr Xalane you are out of order lad, and must apologise without trying to rationalise your moment of insanity and lunacy.

One must observe sensitivities and trepidations of others, for their lack of it descends total societal disintegration. You, my dear lad waddled right into bloody swamps of which only return is to seek forgiveness from the citizens of Hargeisa, one of which I am, for a precariously perilous blunder had been committed in a moment of madness and departure from sound judgment.

In the late 70s and early 80s when similar acts of atrocious savagery were being committed against the civilians in parts of present day Puntland, Mudug and Nugaal to be more specific in the hands of none other than Morgan, Tanzani, Dhagaweyne to name a few (mind you Morgan is a son of these regions whilst the latter two were of Hargeisa/Burco) many innocent civilians perished, and certain I am you would not want anyone glorifying their downfall, or being shelled let alone speaking ill of their persecution in the name of defending the nation.

And at that, I do wish you shall come to your senses, and repent not to the lord, for HE and you shall huddle in conversation in a latter day, but to your immediate fraternal colleagues whose hearts and senses you have in jest trotted with iniquitous mirth.

Tata...

[ March 16, 2007, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xargaga   

Watch this link.Post war Hargeysahttp

http://www.world66.com/africa/somaliland/lib/gallery/showimage?pic=africa/somaliland/airport_rd

wheather they did a hell of a job or not their objective never materialised. there is a somali saying that goes. Geel baan lahaan jiray dameer aan haada leeyahaiy ayaa dhaanta. Hargaysa reasidents came back and rebuild their city and are living a better life than before. I bet this is what is awaiting Mogadishu as would be suggested by Xalane given that His uncle Morgan has been appointed to oversee operations in xamar. And to Guree ill say that those SNM fighters were fighting a recognized clan government and for a just cause just as the insurgents in xamar are doing. That government too employed South african mercineries to bomb Hargeysa city and the fleeing civilians.Same as The failed transitional gangs are using Ethiopians. So dont expect any special treatment from the left overs of the Previous regime who are out to unleash their revenge.

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

In the late 70s and early 80s when similar acts of atrocious savagery were being committed against the civilians in parts of present day Puntland, Mudug and Nugaal to be more specific in the hands of none other than Morgan, Tanzani, Dhagaweyne to name a few (mind you Morgan is a son of these regions whilst the latter two were of Hargeisa/Burco) many innocent civilians perished, and certain I am you would not want anyone glorifying their downfall, or being shelled let alone speaking ill of their persecution in the name of defending the nation.

All those were uprisings and they have been suppressed.I care less for the virtues and the vices involved,my comments are purely based on the Army's structure and line of engagement.As for the fallen,there are many reasons and many to be blamed,am not interested in that either and thus,i see nothing but great men doing a great service in their best.I dislike Some of Gen Morgan's engagements,thats militarily,though it never was his faults but i do greatly admire him for not blinking twice(even when shelling his own folks) and thus do his job.Thats an example of a great General and an inspiration to many future somalian Officers.Again,as for the virtues and vices,i care less for they are un important,and so are the casualties,what mattered most was the objective and it was well done.It was well done!

Edit:Nabadshe,u are day dreaming,i share no single blood drop with Gen morgan but ur simple mind can't give u that there exist a pple who look beyond tribe and beyond all else interms of principles.Guess what,the secessionist mafia won't get that land,and yesterday it was morgan tomorrow its gonna be Xalane and Co that will bring it down to its knees and the same applies to any other part that poses threats.Sleep on that!

Jaylaani   

“Doofaar abitkiima daahiro” waa maah maah anigu maan odhan.

Xalane you’re another *********** in human coating!

Pictures like this only makes people like me more determined about their sovereignty.

VIVA SOMALILAND

P.S. After that picture was taken, Moorgan became refugee in his own country for 16 years and Siyad baree died in foreign soil with his house being looted. Hargeisa and Buro prosper and became the best little secret of the horn.

Now who is the ultimate looser here?

[ March 16, 2007, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xargaga   

Edit:Nabadshe,u are day dreaming,i share no single blood drop with Gen morgan but ur simple mind can't give u that there exist a pple who look beyond tribe and beyond all else interms of principles.Guess what,the secessionist mafia won't get that land,and yesterday it was morgan tomorrow its gonna be Xalane and Co that will bring it down to its knees and the same applies to any other part that poses threats.Sleep on that!

Then you must be psycho or maybe suffering from some post war sydromes or something. My advice to you is that you dont deserve living in any civilised society. I bet you need to be locked away in an army camp/barracks/garrison. Just to await orders to kill. and mark you this is politcs section and not millitary section. The other thing is your cabaad about land whose land are you talking about? you must be sick indeed.

Nabadshe what else do u have but empty bravados?come up with something chewable.This is the politics forum and what is the relationship between the military and politics?Go to school,learn and maybe ignorancy won't fail u again.

^^^LoooooooooL You are one cold *******.

But Xalane haven't the army failed in protecting the state both from internal and external forces?

What is there to celebrate or is this just all for nostalgia?

[ March 16, 2007, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xargaga   

Better have an empty bravado which symbolizes hope rather than being in your state of mind. About ignorance. i think this applies to someone that is dwelling in a delusional state of mind yet fail to admitt.Saxib you need help and if you reside in one of these western nations better go and see a therapist. Its not wrong to admitt maybe you was one of those that ran for their lives from those lands you are obsessed with.watch the pics and arrange a visit to that place they will still welcome you. i think that will give a closure to you burning rage and cuqdad

Xargaga   

No body is attacking nobody we just giving some advice to one suffering individual justifyng killing and destruction of innocent civilians.

O' dear Mr Xalane,

How very puerile and impetuous of you to continue on to your path of ignominy. The trouble with your assertions is that you are mistaking courage, the implementation of dispassionate strategic and military tactic in the battlefields with the annihilation of unarmed, civilian population in urban centres. Whilst the consequences of the former are accepted with a great deal of considerable collateral damage, and are considered integral part of the commonly accepted warfare conventions where trained soldiers rise or fall with the general of the best credence and stock winning the battle along with the spills, the latter is deemed to fall outside the perimeter of warfare conventions.

And whilst I question SNM's judgement in infiltrating city centres and using civilians as a shield from the air strikes and artillery bombardment rather than taking it on the chin like the warriors they continuously portray themselves as in the battlefields, not that I wish to counter their valour in this instance, I question the judgement of any general whose conscious fails to acknowledge when his army is being outmanoeuvred in such a way that no matter what the end result, one could never win such an encounter. Further, I condone not the bombardment of civilian centres from afar in the sake of protecting King and Country from external aggression, thereby massacring its civilian population. It is a fallacy in great proportions, and one which right thinking persons find abhorrent and abominable. What nation, is has been queried? Wisdom has it, a quintessential characteristic of a nation is its populace, and without the people there is neither state nor a nation. Thusly any such deed that seeks the obliteration of the people renders the abolition of the nation ---check Somalia ala Barre regime first lane of which stands the Morgans of this world.

When two armies equally armoured, or perhaps just armed, face each other in the battlefield, only then could you judge the courage, manoeuvre, tactic, engagement and objective of which general(s) are of better breed, stock, and produce. Unfortunately, in urban centres with unarmed civilians, hostile or otherwise, no such benchmarks could be employed.

In my estimate, Morgan was a bloody coward, injudicious and inept in every sense of the word, and never have I heard anyone mention Morgan and courage in the same sentence, thusly you must be one bloody "dhidar" drunk from the urine of his own "cisal" to think of him as such, or consider the latter a sound judgement!

And at that, I rest my case for sound you are not my dear lad.

Tata...