Sign in to follow this  
me

Vote who you prefer TFG or Islamic courts

me   

This poll is in support of the poll started by Uthman1.

It is simple.

Choose between The TFG or the Islamic courts.

Please provide the reason why you choose one over the other.

Thank you

Maf Kees   

Why create this division between Somali brothers? We can have both. They are willing to work with each other and recognise each other. Dumbest poll ever in history.

me   

For me its a case of

'Between the Devil and the deep blue sea'

I hope there is a true Somali in one of both camps and that that Somali guides us away from this mess.

Nice link own here. Its propoganda so don't take it all too serieuse. But there 'Islamist' groups got the backing of arab countries that don't have the interests of the Somali people at heart and ofcourse our TFG is an Ethiopian puppet. :( .

Somaliawatch used to be run as a propoganda machine and it was mostly pro-Ethiopian

How about an independant Nationalist Somali Movement?

wanna join?

http://www.somaliawatch.org/archivedec02/021227601.htm

really cool bro! thx for providing this link.. its mess now, hopefully, outta of this mix we will find the correct path!!

out of the mix, both wadaad n munaafaq! hopefully, a postive lead will come out of it!!

together, we can all see our difference n isha allah, we can come to a good result!! amiin!

TFG = Christian Ethiopia's puppet, secular and Western-sponsored, warlords-elected warlords association (even the International press agree on these basics).

No values neither principles, eager to bring Tigre militia into our country.

The sooner they are judged for their leadership's well-known record of war crimes (among many other, not least the worst treason in our history)they used to perpetrate in utter impunity, the better...

Islamic court: the best hope ever for our people, have achieved what was until quite recently considered unrealistic.

Our heroes, they got Somalis full support wether abroad or at home, regardless of clan affiliation (another achievement of theirs).

In fact, the little legitimacy that the warlords-elected TFG got is what the ICU have consented to under Western Pressure and propaganda (mainly American).

Now, everyone can realize why they've got overwhelming support from Somalis apart the few vindictive and sectarian individuals as well as mercenaries among us (even though Addis-Abeba managed to get them "elected" at the top).

It goes without saying that the former civilian Abdiqassim Salad's administration have much more legitimacy, not mentioning its credibility for being opposed to Ethiopian agressions, the supreme hypocrisy here being that Meles Zenawi was present at its investiture in Arta, just before undermining it to replace it by the TFG,

Addis-abeba friendly version.

Maybe it should be ressuscitated and protected of the Tigre SS this time if the TFG welcome more occupation troops...

Cautiously with the TFG. With them I believe, as fervid revanchist, there is whisker of a chance I might get back the land stolen from me. Or shall I say from my sub-sub-sub-sub^n clan who have biggest wieners, deapest pockets and prettiest women. The Islamic courts are too oblivion for me and far worse driven by jarring idealogy.

Wiilo   

Of course Maxaakiinta, ayaan boqolkiiba boqol qaadan lahaa ama doorbidilahaa.

Dowladdu dhammaanteeyd waa DABADHILIF , waxaa markeedii horayba dhisan Ethopia iyo wixii la hadmaala, base-keedana waa waa inay u shaqaysaa Ethopia than Somalia.

The base of it's formation is to do what Ethopia wants than what Somali people need. Allaah waxaan ka baryaa in ay timaado maalin sharciga lagu oofiyo inta DABADHILIFKA u ah Ethopia.

Waxaad maqlaysaa Ethopai ayaa ka shiraysa sidii nabad loogu helilahaa Somali, ama Maraykanka ayaa Ethopia waxuu kala shirayaa arrimaha Soomaaliya, honestly i'm sick into my stomach whenever i hear that, bal mala ii sheegikaraa waxa Ethopia ka galay arrimaha Soomaaliya oo aanan ahayn DANAHEEDA , maxaase ragaan isku sheegayo inay Soomaali u yihiin dowlad uusan arrinkan ugu cadayn, maxayse ugu shaqaynayaan Ethopia than dadkii ay matalayeyn?

The only thing i can say is that, ragan isku tilmaamay inay "Dowlad" Soomaali uyihiin is sharciga wadaniyadda ah lagu qaado, lana dhiso dowlad dadku ay soo doortayn. Haddii aysan hadda taa dhicin way imaan.

"Dowladdaan" waxay ku shaqaynaa maskax Ethopian, marka ayga iyo aniga waxaan isku imaanaynaa markii ay la yimaadaan maskax tooda ah ama tan shacabka Soomaaliyeeyd.

HALA YIMAADEEYN MASKAX WADANIYAD HADDII ANY DOONAYAAN INAY HANASHAAN KALSOONIDA SHACABKA SOOMAALIYEEYD OO IDIL.

Wabillaah....

Wiilo   

Just reading about it kills me, waxaanse ka sii necbahay kuwa ayaga dabadhilifka u ah...

Itoobiya & Mareykanka oo ka wadahadlay xaaladda Soomaaliya

E-MAIL THIS PRINT THIS

Shariif Maxamed (Shariif55@yahoo.com)

Ra’iisal wasaaraha Itoobiya Meles Zenawi ayaa ka hadlay xaaladda Soomaaliya isagoo soo jeediyay in arrin caalami ah laga dhigo, wuxuuna urur Goboleedka IGAD iyo Midowga Afrika ka codsaday inay xaaladda Soomaaliya xalinteeda ka qeyb qaataan.

Meles Zenawi ayaa hadalkan ka sheegay kadib markii uu la kulmay kaaliyaha xoghayaha arrimaha dibadda Mareykanka Jendayi Frazer oo socdaal shaqo ku mareysa Bariga Afrika, waxayna haweeneydan sheegtay in wadahadalka ay xaaladda Soomaaliya ka yeesheen iyada iyo Ra’iisal wasaare Zenawi ay ahaayeen mira dhal.

Mar ay ka hadleysay heshiiska dhex maray dowladda Federaalka iyo Midowga maxkamadaha ayay sheegtay inay tahay tallaabo hore loo qaaday oo dhabaha u xaareysa in khilaafaadyada jira lagu xaliyo qaab nabadeed.

Ra’iisal wasaare Meles Zenawi ayaa hore ula kulmay taliyaha dhexe ee ciidamada Mareykanka John Abii zeyd, waxaana la shaaciyay in Mareykanka iyo Itoobiya isku afgarteen in arrimaha Soomaaliya si caalami ah looga hadlo, laakiin lama oga inuu Mareykanku Itoobiya ku biirin doono guddiga xiriirka ee New York lagu dhisay.

Go figure:...........