Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

BAAFIN

What about them?

Dont you get the word BAAFIN? since no1 knows their where about, or if they are dead or alive,,, thats wat JB is equiring abt sxb,,,, can u help him?

JB Abu Mansuur is in KSA never returned since he left for Hajj,, Y Garaad probably in Nairobi!!!!!! rest not sure sxb

Abwaan   

Jacaylbaro, we need more information sxb. When did they get missing? How do they look like? Where do you think they might have gone and your relationship to them?

Sorry, I think without that it would be hard to help you.

Last time YUSUF GARAD was heard was when the ICU was ousted ,,, since then no reports of his whereabouts ,,,,

ABSHIR BACADLE is missing since he was singing for the ICU in Mogadishu ,,, some said he left for Buurhakaba for a short visit and returned to Mogadishu ,,,,,

Adan Hashi and Hassan Dahir are also missing since Ethiopia's invasion to Somalia.

IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION OR POST ON THIS THREAD :D:D:D

Abwaan   

I have not heard from the BBC Somali Services saying that Yusuf is missing. If he was they woould be asking for help in missing person's program. Therefore I assume he is still in the Bush House.

Abshir Bacadle has recently read a poem which could be listened and red on Dayniile.

Incase you are after Abu Mansur he is in Asmara, I hope you know where that is and for the other two somebody else might be able to help you. How come there is no reward for any information, nothing is for free?

Fabregas   

Last time i heard Dahir Aweys was living in Aqal Somali, somewhere in the baadiye!Apparently, his goatee has grown considerably.....

Bashir bacadle is in the recording studio working on his next album, entitled " War safka hore gala"!

Abu Mansuur is leading the resistance front from

Saudi Arabia!

Cayrow, ka waligeyba ma'arkin, i don't even know if this fellow exists!

Dhubad.   

Cayrow, is a myth.....is Like Baasabuur(a serial killer who used to hunt down his victims between Baardhere and Baydhabo). No one has ever saw him, you only hear, he was seen in this village, he killed this person and that...

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

YUSUF GARAAD

ABSHIR BACADLE

ADAN HASHI AYROW

SH. HASSAN DAHIR AWEYS

ABU MANSUUR

Ma lacag baad kuledahey, mise gabar baad rabta in aad ku darsatiid ?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

YUSUF GARAAD

ABSHIR BACADLE

ADAN HASHI AYROW

SH. HASSAN DAHIR AWEYS

ABU MANSUUR

May Allah protect those noble mujahideens, amin.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Looters and what have u are no mujahids!

Are you saying it's the TFG traitors and collaborators who are mujahids?

Looters and thugs becoming sheikhs overnight and from sheikhs to mujahids and soon we will see u lots claiming that the Clan mujahids have become angels and what have u.Go learn what a mujahid is,there is no point in baby sitting u for this.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Looters and thugs becoming sheikhs overnight and from sheikhs to mujahids and soon we will see u lots claiming that the Clan mujahids have become angels and what have u.

The clan president is about to fire his prime minister and disband his government for stealing $millions. Now, who are the looters and thugs? You, I and others know it's the TFG. You, I and others also know the ICU mujahideens aren't looters nor thugs. You better get that right and run away with the TFG before it's too late, otherwise, willingly or unwillingly, the mujahideens will resort to force to kick the occupiers, traitors and collaborators out of Somalia, insha'Allah.

Fabregas   

Long live the Mujahid and Emir of East Africa, our tigrey brother "Meles Zenawi".........we thank him for freeing us from the clan courts......Amen