Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Ethiopia Happy

NASSIR   

Og-Girl, The people of Puntland and the people of Zone five share brotherhood and they hail from one ancestor. We share the grievances and struggle as much as others share the grin of our grievances. Somalia is one and we will unite to be part of the struggle against the Ethiopians who occupy our land.

Our new president has already declared to unite all somalis from every corner and pursue their common goal in achieving peace and order

Yeniceri   

I've often wondered: what did C/llahi Yusuf ever do to the S/land administration or its supporters? He never declared war on S/land or its supporters, yet their websites are jam-packed with articles demeaning him. At least C/llahi Yusuf fought AGAINST the former Barre regime while the current Somaliland leader was a ranking member of its notorious NSS secret police! Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

As far as Ethiopia being happy, of course they would be. They've had to endure thousands of Somali refugees for 14 years. They want the refugees to safely return to their homes in Somalia, provided that the President-Elect, the PM and the Cabinet can implement such action. Kenya is happy, Djibouti is happy. If my neighbor's house was burning and the fire department put the fire out, I'd be happy, too.

So why aren't you happy, Suldaanka?

NASSIR   

Nugaal, They see the president's patriotism threat to our division because he knows the few men who are against our division in that triangle. Therefore he will use his influence and authority as given by the international community to attract our brothers and sisters in North Somalia to help us build Somalia with collective conscience.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Suldaanka, Abdulahi Yusuf refused to serve the interest of Ethiopia when he was the most needy na'mean. They jailed him for that because he would not allow their flag on Somali soil during the SSDF.

Mobb

Please cut out the cheap propoganda,the man has already been elected.His time in jail had nothing to do with his refusal as you state above ;)

Anyways I wish the new man to make Somalia a peaceful nation.

As far as Ethiopia being happy, of course they would be. They've had to endure thousands of Somali refugees for 14 years. They want the refugees to safely return to their homes in Somalia, provided that the President-Elect, the PM and the Cabinet can implement such action. Kenya is happy, Djibouti is happy. If my neighbor's house was burning and the fire department put the fire out, I'd be happy, too.

;)

Atleat we won't get lots of guns for those warlords. So the pres should use dantaada maqaar eey ayaa loogu seexdaa policy until we can stand our two feet. then we can be equalls again. that is not dream you know.

Gediidoow inadeer, not once, not twice, but Ina Yusuf gave the orders to his young boys to refuse the Ethiopian flag many times. On one of the incidents, the ferocious fighting which followed Yusuf's order to his boys not to let the Ethiopian flag raised, killed the younger brother of my mother and close to 100 young boys from that part of the world. The Ethiopian army lost a great deal of men that day and were humiliated. I know this because it directly affected me growing up seeing my mother's grievances. His arch enemies including those from Siyaad Barre's regime never question the veracity of these flag incidents.

Call him anything, but Ina Yusuf was never Mingustu’s favorite boy for he saw this colonel as a rebel who was better off in a solitary confinement. However, don’t let anyone from SOL kid you with cheap propaganda because Abdulahi was seen as a dictator by his fellow SSDF top veterans at the time causing the cream-of-the-crop fighters to abandon the struggle because of internal infighting among the high ranking members. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t any similar contentious rivalry among members in other rebel group like the SNM or the USC. Caydiid died because of that. Somaalidu waxba kuma heshiiyaan inadeer. :D

As for Zenawi, we will see how things unflod.

Bachelor   

As for Zenawi, we will see how things unflod.

Well said. I am very interested, and will be patient to see how he deals in perticularly with Ethiopians. I guess it’s to early to predict. Let’s give him time, and time will tell.

and when it come to somali politic i am out of the door!!!!!!A/lahi yusuf and riyaale are two faces of same coin.. did i say that? yes of course and I insist it.both of them served the interest of the successive feulism ethiopian regimes and most of the time in expense of their somali brothers. but hey laba daran midooro hadiila yiraah I may favour A.yusuf becuase for the last 7years he was not very close to ethiopia as riyaale kahin.did I contradicted there???????????? so far abdulaahi yusuf did not hand over tens of somaligalbeed young men and women to ethiopian regimes naming them terrosis of otherwise , and what was the ethiopian reaction no thanks!!!!! alot of the guys whom riyale's regime handed to ethiopian were evantualy release becuase they were inocent. My god riyaale handing over inocent and ethiopia releasing them that is absolutely disgracefull!!!what a shame what a shame??????? i am sure as rahima said that the people of "somaliland" do not agree with riyaale's political activities. in fact many of them rebel agains his decision to hand over somalgalbeed men to ethiopia.

NB: absolutely the people of both somaliland and putland are somalis and loves somalis but it is their so called leader that mess, bythe way we will not forget what riyaale did and

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: NASSIR:

....as much as others share the grin of our grievances. Somalia is one and we will unite to be part of the struggle against the Ethiopians who occupy our land.

Wallalo, khaleha 3alla Allah.

Sayful Allah, brother, I would say let us forgive and start a new page for both side Rayaale and his gangs and Abdullahi Yusuf and see what he gonna do .

As Bachelor said " Time will tell" . Let us give him chance now .

Salam

BN   

O.N.L.F Welcomes Election of Pres. Abdullahi Yusuf

Jabhada O.N.L.F oo soo dhaweysay doorashadii uu ku soo baxay Col cabdulaahi Yuusuf

Muqdisho (Qorahay-Online) October 13, 2004

Jabhada O.N.L.F ayaa markeedii ugu horeysay taageertay doorashadii uu ku soo baxay Col. Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Axmed iyo dowladiisa, Cilmi Muxumud Wakiilka Jabhada O.N.L.F ee Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in jabhada O.N.L.F ay guud ahaan soo dhaweyneyso in Soomaali ay yeelato dowlad loo dhiso isagoo dhinaca kale xusay in jabhadu ay ku maqan tahay raadinta dal soomaaliyeed oo maqan.

" guud ahaan waxaan soo dhaweyneynaa baarlamaanka faderaalka Soomaaliya iyo dowladda madaxweyne loogu doortay Col. Cabdulaahi Yuusuf, anagu dal maqan oo Soomaaliyeed baan raadineynaa ka urur ahaan, qaran Soomaaliyeed 14 sano burbursanaa in loo dhiso waxa ay inoo tahay guul aad u weyn" ayuu yiri isagoo intaa ku daray in wax dan ah aanay ugu jirin umadda Soomaaliyeed in qarankooda oo burburay dib loo dhiso inaguna nala gumeysto ayuu ku jawaabay mar aan wax ka weydiiyay aragtidooda ku aadan dowlada cusub ee soomaaliya, " waxaan ula jeednaa doonista xoriyadayada inaanu gaarno iskana dhicino dhibaatooyinka iyo hagar daamooyinka gumeystaha Ethiopia uu ku hayo shacabka ********iya" ayuu yiri isagoo xusay in ay dagaal xoogan kula jiraan ciidamada Ethiopia ee ku sugan dhulka ay soomaalidu degto ee ********iya .

....isagoo dhinaca kalena xusay in rag la sheegay in maxkamad ku taala Hargeysa xabsiyo ku xukuntay wali inay ku jiraan xabsiyada hargeysa walina ay dhiban yihiin inkastoo uu sheegay in ay kala hadleen maamulka Hargeysa hase ahaatee aanu waxba kasoo dhalaalin.

http://qorahay.com/October2004/13a102004.htm#1

OG_Girl   

Thanks, Brother Bari_Nomad. Even though I asked help from others to understand the artical BUT is commen sense ONLF is with Somali Republic and their new Goverment . Without Somalia we are nothing and God only knows how much we suffred last 14 years.

Abdullahi Yusuf won fair game and we should all support him now, and put our differences aside.

Salam

India   

It's sad to see "ARTA" part two all over again.

Even on SOL!!

Its regrettable that no one is shedding a tear of what is being done to Somalia and what continues to be done to Somalia. Very Regrettable.

You all say that you dont support Abdullahi Yusuf, the murderer, the rapist along clan lines, YET its starkly clear that most of the members here are PUQLANDERS! XCuse us for being sceptic about your affiliation.

And secondly, when will you learn that HISTORY is not the opinions/wishes you all write here but event's that have actually taken place.

"Abdullahi Yusuf refused to hang Ethopian flag and in the course lost his liver"!!! Commmonnnnnnnnnn now???? wa max nacnactanku.

On, a serious note "wax iskula hadha".

OG Girl,

Darling, if you know your history then you should also know that its Somalilanders that have continously fought to liberate the Ogeden. Perhaps you are as young as has been suggested otherwise I can begin to comprehend the degree of naivety you display here.

Dusty.

Changed   

Reminder: Let us not let Trabalism Shadow our thoughts!!

We all know that C/Y Is a killer; he killed his own brother or was it his own brother in law the guy is a loose cannon; he kills people from his own clan let alone people of other clans; some might argue that he didn’t kill anyone with his own gun but his "MEN" killed people.

They guy is a communist; he was trained by Stalin’s Men; he was turned into a killing machine; he has no conscious; and his plans is to use all those god given talents to bring peace to Somalia; he will kill those that disagree with him; he will kill all the “Moryaan†he will create fear; fear is the best way to control people mind.

Question is he the best candidate?

HELL NO

Is C/Y what Somalia needs right now?May be!because we tried Cabdiqasin and he tried the civil-diplomatic way and it didn’t work. May be: May be that is why!! He is not too bad after all.Let try to have a warlord as a president.

As a citizen from Jamahiriyata democratiga Somalia I support my president!!!

OG_Girl   

LOL@India... how you claim your self somalilander and call your self another country's name??!!!

Eeedo , I know you are much older but I anit sick with Clan plus I don't know what Somaliland did.. All I know Somalia Republic fought side by side with Ogaddenia.

I don't recognize Somaliland eedo is Somalia :Dicon_razz.gif .

Salam

NASSIR   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Sayful Allah, brother, I would say let us forgive and start a new page for both side Rayaale and his gangs and Abdullahi Yusuf and see what he gonna do .

As Bachelor said " Time will tell" . Let us give him chance now .

Salam [/QB]

In Shallah my sister.