uun bay iskugu shuban doontaa.

Markaa,Wax saah ah ood isku sii

xiijisaan anu meesha kuma arko, ee

nimanyahow wakhtigiina si kale ooga

faa'iidaysta.

Wallaahu Aclam.

Abtigiis   

Abdilatif

Waan maqlay inay wadaadu leeyihiin ONLF waa gaalo, waana la socdaa waxa meesha ka socda, balse hadaan laga cararin hadda, xalku ma in la is dilaa? Taas oo timaad ayaa ka xun wa walba.

Dhinaca Gobolka markay noqoto, wadaadau waa inay iskaga baxaan, maadaama ayna la jaan qaadi karin siyaasada looga baahan yahay halkaas.

So, my solution is ONLF leave Jubba, wadaadadu leave ******ia. Sidaa ayaa lagu kala badbaadin karaa. Inayna dhinaca wadaada wax ka imanaya waan ogahay, laakiin halaga meermeero.

Malika   

^I wonder what is their definition of "gaalo"?

It's an absolute tragedy,when brothers turn against one another,while the enemy continues its spree of killing them.

Maa common ENEMYGI baa hadhaa laa isku hayaa,whom is a better Muslim to defeat them?

:confused:

Ummad baas! :mad:

Hadoodil   

I concur with the empirical observations and assessment of AT&T in regards to the simmering conflict between the ONLF and AL-Shabaab. As to the genesis of the conflict, it was the ONLF that set in motion the senseless internecine bloodshed between the two armed groups whose common denominator is to remove the Habasha colonial yoke. Why should ONLF deny any other group (be they from the region or elsewhere) to fight against the Habasha in the Somali region? What happened to the doctrine of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Owing to the narrow-clannish outlook of its leaders and due to the unaccommodating and non-inclusive literature of its body politics, the ONLF has unfortunately distanced itself from its natural power-base – the fraternal clan mosaic that had been the bedrock for all the pre-ONLF conflicts against the Habasha that the region’s Somalis had embarked upon in the recent and distance past. Regardless of what the ONLF and its diehard disciples argue, the region is the home of all Somali clans. All Somali clans – big or small – are represented in that beleaguered region!

As is well known, the ONLF is in short supply of the manpower and resources needed to mount a vigorous and substantive armed struggle against the well-oiled military machine of the Habasha. Its leaders are yet to court and enlist the non-OG clans in the region. In my opinion, this unfortunate and ill-timed clashes with the Islamists will prove another strategic mishap and miscalculation on the part of the ONLF.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Hadoodil:

Regardless of what the ONLF and its diehard disciples argue, the region is the home of all Somali clans. All Somali clans – big or small – are represented in that beleaguered region!

Exactly my point. The ONLF has done good so far, but appreciating this reality and making the necessary political adjustment is the way forward. Other clans in the region are not saints and true, a name and structure change might not bring in the required buy-in immediately, but it will have a symbolic importance. Halganka hala balaadhiyo.

At least to my knowledge 2 out of the 7 or so head commanders of ONLF in Somali galbeed are non-og's, yet they make a less prpoortionate number in the combatant force, to me that is more than symbolic!.

Abtigiis   

Khalid, I think the issue has to be convincing the communities, in this case the other clans the value of fighting for freedom from Ethiopia. I know other clans exhibit defeatist mentality, but that should not be a deterent from taking them onboard. You can always have individuals in an organisation, but unless the sentiment of the communties they represent is not in line with what they are fighting for, they cannot be seen as representative.

No justification wahtsoever Hassan Turki and his militia to attack and kill the ONLF fighters.

BTW, Al Shababs directly and indirectly (thru some arab business men) report to the CIA Operational Office in Kenya and in the Arab Golf. Raggan remootka ayaa loo hayaa meeshii la rabana waa loo diraa.

Kamaavi   

Ya dhahay Alshabaab waa wada wadaad

miiran ama waa wada 'wanted'? :D

Redka dagaalkii dhooblay ka dib waxa la

dhahay kuwo badan oo adeerka u horeyo

aa baaritaan culus ku socdaa, ma'aadan

maqlin miyaa ?!! icon_razz.gif;)

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby:

^^And, If remember correctly last time you said that Shabab is CIA created organisation. You still believe that?
:D

Originally posted by RedSea:

Allamagan Alshabab is in U.S terrorist watch list. Stop making up stuff.

No, I am not making up stories here just sharing my thoughts with you smile.gif firstly, "CIAs" didn't create Alshababs and secondly most of Alshababs are confused souls and obviously tools available to anyone including CIAs -why not, thru this arab channels. And my judgement about this group is solely based on my observation on them and that of their senseless actions. That was what I said and what I believe about this group. Look at their actions and what they are doing. Killing innocent people, nowadays avoiding ethiopians so it is pretty obvious to any one that alshabab are causing more harm than good at the momement.

Fabregas   

Making up stories and conspiracy theories are not entirely different things. You said: "Killing innocent people, nowadays avoiding ethiopians". Look at todays news:

"Gunmen attacked Ethiopian troops on the road from Mogadishu to Afgoye. They attacked a truck with a roadside bomb and then opened fire," she said.

"The Ethiopians came to the area moments later with reinforcements and massacred unarmed civilians. Ten were shot at point blank," she added.

"The killing was a clear retaliation by Ethiopian troops after they were attacked by the Shebab," Abdullahi Hassan, a 68-year-old local resident, said.

http://hiiraan.com/news2/2008/Dec/ethiopian_troops _kill_11_somalis_witnesses.aspx