Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Secessionists[SL] Recognition Western Gay Activists

Somaliland Recognition & Western Gay Activists

Jan 14, 2008 By:

For the past 16 years the wily and dedicated proponents of “Somaliland” recognition as a State recruited a wide array of people to help them achieve their illusory goal. They recruited academics from the US and South Africa, Washington-based Lobbyists, renegade African Parliamentarians, and foreign spouses of “Somaliland” women.

All these efforts came to a dead end when, on March 22, 2007, the British Government categorically rejected a mass appeal and a Petition that “Somaliland” be recognized as a separate State. The British were their last hope after a series of setbacks and humiliations in the African Union, the UN, the Arab League, and elsewhere in the international diplomatic arena.

But driven by blind pursuit for dismemberment of the country, Somalia’s secessionists will stop at nothing. It recently came to light that they recruited key leaders in the Gay community in the UK and Canada to wage a campaign in support of their project. This is in spite of the fact that homosexuality, the life style modus operandi of the international Gay movement, is against the basic tenet of Islam and equally against fundamental teachings of Somali culture.

A Somaliland advocate from the Toronto Gay Community

Tyler%20Steim.jpgflattering article [warm]

As the first salvo of this unholy joint campaign, a Mr. Tyler Stiem, writes a flattering warm article about the “Toronto Somalilander Community”. In his profiling “the Toronto Somalilander community”, which he treats as distinct from the “Toronto Somali Community” he interviews and quotes among others a

local “Somalilander” psychiatrist: a Dr Abdishakur Jowhar, whom I was told by friends in Toronto is a Born-again Somalilander from a respectable religious Awdalite family, who since the election of Dahir Riyale, a fellow .........., to the “Somaliland’ presidency, became a loud and sometimes embarrassing advocate of Somaliland recognition as a separate State.

As reported by Mr. Stiem, in the company of a young Somalilander he goes on a leisurely stroll in a Somali Mall, Suuqa Ceel-Gaab, and refers in the article to seeing “a mix of Somali and Somalilander-run shops”. I wonder how one can distinguish between a “Somali” and a “Somalilander” businessman/woman who owns a unit in that Mall.

Steim_SOPRI.jpg

Welcoming Tyler Stiem to Somaliland’s SOPRI faisal Ali Warabe Hugged Tyler, at 2006 Conference

Through further cyber sifting it came to light that Mr. Stiem’s advocacy for Somaliland recognition is not confined to this article. Mr. Stiems was an honoured guest of SOPRI’s, a US-based Somaliland Think Thank, annual international conference held in Washington in September 2006.

On checking the background of Mr. Tyler Stiem I was astonished that he currently lives in Hargeisa. What a Canadian Gay Activists is doing in a relatively desolate Somali city? :confused: According to sources close to the secessionist movement he was recruited by Faisal Warrabe, a well-known Opposition Leader, while on a visit to Toronto in 2005. Upon further enquiry

on what he does in Hargeisa, I was told he is a guest of Mr. Warrabe, who frequently alternates between Somaliland and Finland where his wife and children reside. Mr. Stiem, according to sources in Hargeisa, also advises Mr. Warrabe’s party, the Justice and Welfare Party (UCID), on the burning issue of Somaliland recognition as an independent State.

Another Gay Somaliland Recruit from the UK

Upon first coming across the above-mentioned subtle advocacy of Somaliland recognition by Mr. Tyler Stiem, my friends and I shrug it off as a one time anomaly that a Western journalist, who happen to be Gay, will lobby for the recognition of Somaliland. However, another jolt was in the wait for us. It seems there is a troubling pattern.

Peter%20Tatchell.jpg

thatchell's article

Few days later we read a blunt bipartisan Guardian article with the loaded title Africa’s Success Story, written by a Peter Tatchell, repeating verbatim, the usual secessionists’ trade-mark propaganda that Somaliland, unlike their neighbors in the South, is stable with thriving parliamentary democracy, Freedom of the Press, and an exemplary human rights record, and that the world should not ignore this unique African ‘success story’. Curious of the identity and background of this British Knight coming so strongly for Somaliland recognition, we checked the Internet for clues.

Mr. Peter Tatchell is a leading activist and lobbyists for Gay Rights worldwide. Check out his website and you will come across the variety of Gay and Lesbian causes he fervently defends: from the UK to Algeria.

Conclusion

From the main stream Somali Muslim perspective homosexuality is seen as immoral and a blunt contravention of Islam and traditional Somali culture. Having said that, an individual breach of moral teachings is between that individual and his Creator. However, when extremist groups within a Muslim Community recruits non-Muslims, who champion non-Islamic life styles, to promote a Somali constituency project (Somaliland Recognition) whose national symbols include a flag with Quranic verses, it is appropriate to raise the red flag on this affront and insult to the Somali people.

The people of Somaliland deserves to know the unIslamic UnSomali manner in which their name is used or misused by some diasporas-based fringe elements who are encouraged and coached by extremist clan chauvinist politicians, such as Faisal Warrabe of the UCID party. It seems this misguided group will do everything to promote a divisive pipedream project that sure, if realized, will bring conflict and mayhem for the long suffering people of the Somali Republic and in the process de-stabilize the relatively peaceful northern regions of the country.

By Abdikarim Ali Xandule

Canberra, Australia

E-Mail: Kabaweyne1960@hotmail.com

So beacuse Putulanders cannot beat somaliland in the war field, instead they write non-sense articles to keep themselfes amused...

guys these articles wont win u any wars, this is how u all end up ..lol

5175.jpg Maxaabiis..lol

i wonder what goes through ones mind when their preaching somalinmo iyo midnimo while on the other hand supporting external military use with in Somalia’s sovereign boundaries, unlawfully obliterating masses if somali people for political gains.

The disunity among Somalis and the growing hunger for secessionist to go their separate way is one and the same problem.

Put a stop to Hypocrisy and Double standards!

Juje   

Ngonge the propaganda conveyor belt has run out of material - so issues are being recycled : like who pays the salary and the countless countries who support the TFG. So don't be surprised if you soon come across as a topic the results of Embagathi/Nairobi conference. There is noithing new or visionary.

As far as this topic is concerned my response would be same as it was yours months ago :

puke.gif

Emperor   

^You would say that won't you, pick and comment on the messenger rather than the message, very much expected of you...

Your picture best resmebles the actions of the SL officials, turning to the homesexuals for a help...Puked

Gaalada ayaaba kala isdhaanta laakiin kii ugu xumaa Malcuun Makhnuud nin maciin biday....Min Shuruuri.

As reported by Mr. Stiem, in the company of a young Somalilander he goes on a leisurely stroll in a Somali Mall, Suuqa Ceel-Gaab, and refers in the article to seeing “a mix of Somali and Somalilander-run shops”. I wonder how one can distinguish between a “Somali” and a “Somalilander” businessman/woman who owns a unit in that Mall.

Good question, how can one distinguish between the Somali people?

On checking the background of Mr. Tyler Stiem I was astonished that he currently lives in Hargeisa. What a Canadian Gay Activists is doing in a relatively desolate Somali city? According to sources close to the secessionist movement he was recruited by Faisal Warrabe, a well-known Opposition Leader, while on a visit to Toronto in 2005. Upon further enquiry

:confused:

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^You would say that won't you, pick and on comment the messenger rather than the message, very much expected of you...

As usual you are on a pre programmed setting unable to comprehend neither question the reasons.

Emperor   

^So are you sxb, what's not so clear in the message, do you disagree with allegations made or are you in support of the actions of the SL officials by having homesexuals and gay activits for their wicked cause... the cause of getting recognition which in itself isn't self explanatory, also going about it through this unislamic, unsomali, immoral and discusting to say least makes matters worse... What say you

Ibtisam   

I suddenly realised that I may have misjudged Juje; He found the perfect picture to answer this topic.

Emperor; I wish inaad weeyaatidid :D