Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Shariff Xasan : A look at the tool...

Jumatatu   

He must certainly be doing something worthwhile if he is getting to the nerves of adeero and the P/land media.

Horey aya waxaa lo yiri 'nin laga badshey wu caytama.. :D:D:D

"Mystified, I had remained of Somalia’s Speaker of the House, Sharif Hassan from the day of the election of Somali TFG’s President. The Speaker announced the runner-up as President instead of the clear winner of a majority vote in a nail-biting three-round race. Later on, at the Presidential sworn-in ceremony, the Speaker made a complete mockery of the swearing process by tangling his words and miserably failing to read the note in his hand. Most bizarre was his famed announcement of vote results, when no counting had taken place, in the infamous fist-fight incident involving Somali MPs in Nairobi. His refusal to chair the parliamentary session was another – the reason, it was later revealed by foreign mediators was because the Speaker wanted to be rewarded in monetary terms if he was to seat the House. The mother of all, and the most dramatic of many others in between, transpired in recent negotiations in San’a, Yemen".

From that day on I knew this guy was going to be trouble. Sworn-in ceremony the way he was speaking I did not think he Knew how to Read Somali.

"The Speaker announced the runner-up as President instead of the clear winner of a majority vote in a nail-biting three-round race".

The guy was a tool from the day he became Speaker of the House. Insead of Speaking for the Government he speakes for War-lords.