Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOL members: Who supports attacks on delegates

Mr. Halgan,

Your decision to resort with an ad hominem reply expose you inability to handle the issues that you were confronted with. To answer your questions, I'm not a soothsayer and I can't recall having been asked or having answered neither an economics related question nor an issue concerning national economy finances, but I'm guessing this is just your futile attempt of being derogatory, unless your on mushrooms, in which case I can make allowance for your bullshit.

Coloow   

GD, whatever. Have you heard of kafka? That is what your short retorts force respondents to be.

So long! I will be back on SOL when Abdullahi Yusuf kicks the basket and you cry foul. That is the difference between us; I am on the side of the powerless somalis, you are on the side of awarlord!

Mr Halgan,

Even your punch-lines are toothless and you seem to have missed the line I've been touting, namely that I couldnt care less if A/Y gets out of the picture; as long as his replaced by anyone who can assist or uphold the formation of a central government. Well at least I know now what your made of so your erratic hiatus into this thread wasnt all in vain. You may take a hike now.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

Mr. Geel_Jire12
who seems to be the new
Opposition Group Expert
of the forum might perhaps help us
distinguish between
the attacks carried out in the last 9 days by the 'Islamists' and the Tribalists respectively. I'm particularly curious on how the
fact-finding
behind the statements are to be made. You go ahead and enligten us Geel_Jire12. The scene is yours.

An easy way might be to look @ at group that made the threat, which was apparently Al Shabab milita. I hope that helps.

Topic: SOL members: Who supports attacks on delegates

I support attacks on such nonsense threads. I want you wiped out, if that means a bazooka cutting off your head, I'm all for it.

^^^Fuuny the clan courts in Asmara have called for attacks and thus anyone who supports this joke of an outfit no doubt must support attacks on our nobel delegates.

whatchya talking about layzie gal?? who told u to come into the lil boyz room!! this is room for ciyaal momma dee.

hoooyo, wanasoo iigeey ayee naga qabo gabartaan!