Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Confused Farmaajo: I Will Work on The 4.5

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Child's play maxaa keeney?R/W'ha, waa nin Soomaliyeed oo tusay dumarka Soomaliyeed inuu garab istaagi doono, xushmad u haya, aqoonsana in kaalin weyn ka qaadan karan the decision making process. Marka, let the man do his job, goodness sake!
smile.gif

I think you got the wrong end of the stick. This is about his weird stance regarding the 4.5 formula. Yesterday he was against it today he is for it, He has not even got the confidance vote yet and has already broken the law.

^^^lol. I did not want you to keep talking to yourself; I don’t want my old aunt to be embarrassed like that...

Now let’s stick to the topic, yesterday he was against it when sitting next to Tarzan & Co, and today he is for it...

Somalina   

^^^adigan die hard fan of Spice Girls ayaa iga yar, let me guess... January 1, is your birthday? :D

I think Sabriye ayaa kuu jawaabey.

^^^I am sorry, where are my manners it’s never a good thing to mention age and a lady. Ok Habar-Yar, I will just say that I have been told you have aged gracefully how is that? :D

Somalina   

^^^Odey D ayaan kuugu yeeri doonaa hadda kadib maxaa yeeley, waxaad qoreysey 5 sanno ka hor ayaa weli qoreysaa maanta, maxaa isbedeley? inaa odey tahay saas ayaa lagu fahmaa. loool@Malika..

p.s. Nina is just fine thank you.

Originally posted by NinaNC:

^^^Odey D ayaan kuugu yeeri doonaa hadda kadib maxaa yeeley, waxaad qoreysey 5 sanno p.s. Nina is just fine thank you.

Correction, I have been here far longer than five years, and nothing wrong with age love [though I am younger than you]. Maybe an old lady needs an semi/old man.. :D

Imagine chasing each other like Tom and Jerry as Malika suggested..

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

waa bilaabatay !!indeed he is confused man.

U-Turn on the first day...haye...Shariifkaba soo tii ka simbiriirixatay oo intuu yiri PM Omar Cabdirashiid waan casiley haddana dhahay markii aan dastuurka fiiriyey waan ka noqday oo tush la ima dhaho. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

[/qb]

xcvg34.jpg [/QB]

look closely at Sharif's lips...Amin Amir, wax waalan...Madaxweynaha muxuu af-guduud uga dhigay?

Somalina   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by NinaNC:

^^^Odey D ayaan kuugu yeeri doonaa hadda kadib maxaa yeeley, waxaad qoreysey 5 sanno p.s. Nina is just fine thank you.

Correction, I have been here far longer than five years, and nothing wrong with age love [though I am younger than you]. Maybe an old lady needs an semi/old man..
:D

Imagine chasing each other like Tom and Jerry as Malika suggested..
I think you misunderstood my comment, waxaan ka hadlaayey the content of your posts, not how long you were a member.

Haddii aad happy ku noqoneyso inaan ka weynaha, waa soo dhaweynaayaa laakiin xasuuso inaad wiil yar tahay marwalba oo meelaha old folks-ka ku hadlaayaan aad buug iyo qalin la timaato si aad wax u barato, uguna faaiideysato adigoo aamusan. lol

MZanzi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I am sorry, where are my manners it’s never a good thing to mention age and a lady. Ok Habar-Yar, I will just say that I have been told you have aged gracefully how is that?
:D

Duqa murtidi waa kaa sii guureysa ee is aruuri.....ps. I can bet inaad nina ka cimri weyntahay

^^^I am always willing to learn from my elders no shame in that. Though at times we must correct them the mind does fail people at times....

Anyhow what is your position on the early flip floping of Mr Farmaajo?

Originally posted by MZanzi:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

D

Duqa I can bet inaad nina ka cimri weyntahay
Missi, kindly stay out of the conversation, I am having with the lovely lady; you are as boring as your avatar is ugly...