Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

have you listened to the bbc today 10-03-03?

Muhammad   

Asalamu Alaykum

There is great program discussed in the BBC @ 18:00 GMT today! If you haven't already listened to it, do it now Insha'Allah!

Speacial Guest: Abdirisaaq Xaaji Xuseen; Former PM of Somalia

Topics discussed: somaliweyn, moi's comments about ethiopia&kenya's fear about somalia's ambision of greater somalia, Somali flag(star), 1963, 1977 war, current peace-converence in kenya, western somalia, Somalis in Kenya(NFD), Djabouti, and much more.

Listen: Friday: 03, October 2003

What do you think? give us your feedback when you listen Insha'Allah!

Ps. if you can find another permenant link please post it, cause this link will change by tomorrow.

wasalaam!

Ladiif   

War this retard does not make any sense at all. He is a TRAITOR and should be dealt accordingly ASAP.

You asked for opinions, there you have mine.

Xuska

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Ladiif:

War this retard does not make any sense at all. He is a TRAITOR and should be dealt accordingly ASAP.

You asked for opinions, there you have mine.

Xuska

Ladiif Thanks for your comments, but could you please be more espicific so others can comment on your post. what part of the discussion didn't make sence to you? And also although I didn't intend for us to focus on the speaker but his message, would you care to explain how he is a 'traitor'?

peace!

king_450   

Thank you very much for your info, Usually i do not listen BBC,cz i consider even BBC not to be helpfull to the somalis cause. But after listening this news that you have posted, i realized that neither Kenya nor Ethiopia want to see, the unification of Somalia.Frankly Abdirizaq did well in this interview don't know what is the fuss about it,he responded well for this interview, so why not tell me what i need to look for,what am i missing.Let me ask you this do you want him to say yes we will go War with Ethio and Kenya?

Originally posted by Ladiif:

this retard

Ceeb inadeer.

Dispute his policy or even attack the man's record but don't be crudely indecent with profanity.

Abdirisaaq Xaaji Xuseen happens to be my next door neighbour here in Minneapolis and I have nothing but respect for this religious old man.

Gabbal   

Ladiif I wonder where did you get your fact that Cabdirisaq Xaaji Xussein is a traitor. I guarantee you that had he been prime minister at the time of the coup in 1969, there would not have been such widespread support for Siad Barre.

One of the few leaders in Somalia's history that was completely 100% corruption free, and you call him a retard?

I advise you to read Jama Muhammad Ghalib's autobiography.. about the chapters he speaks of the civilian governments.

I will have you know that The Former Prime Minister of the Somali Democratic Republic, His Excellency Mr. Cabdirisaq Xaaji Xussein was walking to his appointments, so as to not misuse the people's taxes and have a corruption ridden adminstration.

He should be among one of the most respected Somalis in modern Somalia.