Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Any guess as to when the AC130 gunships will return to bomb Somalia?

Paragon   

We have just called Mogadishu. The Ethiopians armed with 100 urals and 20 tanks and towing equipments were left to pass the main road to Pasta factory. The AC130 were dropping some smoke bombs and other bombs on the front line freedom fighters. The Ethiopians haven't taken over any place! They simply drove on the main road till they got to the compound of the Pasta factory. That is all they have done.

So Geedi is lying again as usual. The reason why the Ethiopians were left to drive through was militarilly strategic, I was told. Tonight we will learn about the fate of the Ethiopians camped in the Pasta factory.

Paragon didchu see my boy dukes pictures ? wax mayda ah or dhaawac majiraan sex qof oo ay jidka ka soo qabteen. as of maxaabiis..........anywayz there is rumar that they lost km4 right now by the way didchu hear anything about that story.

The Ethiopians wanted no ceasefire so as to deny the Shabaabs any break. This is a mistake the Habashis made the first time. 8 days of fighting without supply, break, back-up had its toll on the fighting shabaabs. You can only fight so long and do so much when you are cornered.

As for the US bombing Mogadishu, my gut tells me this is a propaganda. The good news is, the US government has a tendency to make these “operations” public in order to take credit for them. Keep an eye on the Pentagon briefings. If they did attack Mogadishu to “exterminate Al-Qeida elements” as they like to say, they will be bragging about it very soon.

Castro   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

As for the US bombing Mogadishu, my gut tells me this is a propaganda.

This ain't no propaganda awoowe. Old man Castro is clairvoyant. :(