Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The real losers....PICS

1. The Clan Courts as an organisation have lost power and credibility. Abukar Cadaan, Xasan Dahir, Turki, Cayrow and of course IndCade

2. Abdiqasin Salad Xasan, Gen Galaal and their ambition to keep the subjugation of the lower Shabbele.

3. Sharif Xasan Shiekh Adan, the hapless speaker of parliment, he has no where to hide, since his warlord backers and clan courts have been taking out of the picture. Next time he visits, Baidoa, Mogadishu, Kismayu he will have to deal with the TFG..

4. Ismael Omar Gulleh, the head of a city state, who will no longer be as important as he was before.

5. Eritrea: Another setback for that nation, though if they play their cards right we will give them one more chance..

6. The local media and web portals, the news from now on will be quite boring, reconstruction, government business will not be as popular as clan infights, intrigue and power struggles as was the case.

shyhem   

And what the f^^k is your point?I can't even believe some folks are blinded and criminal minded just like the old and original traitor they follow.

Duke tell me that Gedi and Yusuf are only using the Ethiopian army so they could bring Somalia back on its feet.

Tell me that Yusuf and gedi are no puppets of Ethiopia and are not interested in Ethiopia

Tell me that the TFG are not going to be like the regime in Ethiopia.

Tell me and do please tell me that these two men have pure Somali blood boiling in their veins and will evict Ethiopian out of Somali if things get out of hand.

Oh, how am I kidding these two men don’t have the wits to think like that nor do they have the guts to stand their ground. It is called wishful thinking on my part. But hey I tried to save the Somali pride.

FAD AMA HA FADIN WAA LAGU FADSIIN ,,,, that was an old saying ,,,

whether we like A/Yusuf and Gedi or not ,,, we have to accept them by force ,,, that is what Ethiopia is saying ,,,,,, they will rule the country by force and if anyone tries to oppose them there will be Ethiopia bombing ,,,,,

:D:D

hey gd dont back your bags yet! as the somali saying goes! ciyaar waa galin dhunbay!!

part 2 is about to begin...if i was you, i wouldnt cancel my welfare check yet! hold on to it.

you might see a whole new ball game! a game where the oponent is the unweclomed neighbor!! this will be a whole new scene..! buy a large coke and watch.

Mystic, Yusuf is a legend in the making. He is a strong man determined to bring back his country.

He has seen and confronted many big men, let alone Melez who was a boy living in Somalia when Yusuf was comanding armies.

The TFG is an independent national instution with the support of the world. It has no reason to work for any other nation when it has its own to run..

No saxib, the TFG intelligence has brought it to power.. No matter what the secesionist and the left overs of the courts/warlords say. Somalia is back after 16 years. Go ask the people of lower Shabbele if they are happy, go ask the people of Bay&Bakool, Gedo. Juba's, Puntland, you will get a picture, that the majority support the TFG

Time will tell who the man who used ET's to gain full control truly is. I think people are more frightened of him.

You keep forgetting that the TFG is a warlord government, a government of warlords, by warlords and for warlords.

I won’t be surprised if he sells his own people to the lowest bidder icon_razz.gif

^^^Yusuf is no warlord, he is a master of the art of war. A decorated war hero, founding leader of Puntland and now the man who brought Somalia back...

Alhamdulilah.

Duke

Is that pride, more like tribal tribe heh duke. Easy there, did you find out who killed those poor innocent people in Puntland? A woman called my mother this morning she was in tears, she herself is a puntlander, but one of the ones that were slaughter were her nephew. That just boiled my blood even more.

Back to yeey

The man has little to offer and more chaos to harvest. He has no right to liberate some people and terrorize the others by appointing worthless warlords. Hypocrisy is his middle name I see. Is that an indication of a good character?

Khayr   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Yusuf is no warlord, he is a master of the art of war. A decorated war hero, founding leader of Puntland and now the man who brought Somalia back...

Alhamdulilah.

:rolleyes:

That somes up most of your CUT AND PASTE, 3rd rate articles on SOL. ;)

Baluug   

Originally posted by General Duke:

.....to being the laughingstock of the world.

Alhamdulilah.

I think you're gonna need to say a lot more than that in order to gain Allah's favour, judging by what you've said over the course of this situation.

Blessed   

Haven't been here in a while but it's seems to be far more pungent than when I left.

General Duke

Tell me, how much is he paying you?

Anyways, the Courts might have lost this battle but they still have their souls and dignity intact.

Yusuf, on the other hand will always be remembered for being the man who allowed Ethiopia to shell Somalia at it's lowest. As fo bringing Somalia back.. I challenge to switch onto AlJazeera and see the state Muqdishu has returned to. What a legacy!