Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Breaking news: Pig Dhair Aweis gets killed

Yeah that right, pigs die hard, Thanks that this agent of Eritrea got killed and shot to death by a patriotic somali teenager who lost he's entire familiy thanks to Tuug Dhair aweis

sheikh-hassan-dahir-aweys.jpg

Thanks Sacad

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I dare him to post link or source
:D

Did i hurt your feelings, so you love tuug dhar aweis, what a clown, lol That really says everything about you.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

ninkan SOL ha laga qabto ,,

Bruv you know i got know problem with your somaliland thing. So why you be on my throat for?

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Thanks Sacad

quote:

Did i hurt your feelings, so you love tuug dhar aweis, what a clown, lol That really says everything about you.
Actually You and I share that in common. I wanna see Daahir and Turki gone but I don't wish on them. Hopefully they will retire and disappear into oblivion though that's unlikely.

So I take it no sources then?

quote:Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Thanks Sacad

quote:

Actually You and I share that in common. I wanna see Daahir and Turki gone but I don't wish on them. Hopefully they will retire and disappear into oblivion though that's unlikely.

So I take it no sources then?
Che -Guevara we are not the same, been reading your post for a while. You come across to me as a traitor. Your not the type like me.

I got reer Mudug blood running in my veins and don't take any sort of crap from any anti-somali individuals iyo orgs.