Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One sided ceasefire..

Emperor   

^^Waa halkaa meeshay Sararta ka quruntay LOL

Norf sxb, do u think there is distinct line between an opposition and a killer. Someone can oppose a system but if he kills would become a criminal rather than just opposing that system.

Whether they were aiming at Ethiopian in the Villa or Odayga or both, and whether they have a right to do that or not is another whole topic need for a descussion. But I think the ones receiving these sort of rockets in the Villa, bear in mind that, who believe themselves to be a rightful government, will take this seriously and respond to kill what they perceive to be criminals who cause death rather than opposition, therefore Norf don't you think they have a right to kill whoever is trying to kill them.

Emperor   

Captain very good I understand you agreed most of what I said if not all. Halkaa hadaanu kasii daadihino, you said you advocate for peace, you have a marale high ground and are supporting a legitimate government of Somalia. The group facing you is a terrorist who's main goal is to cause death and kill more innocent civilians, hence given these don't you think this group has acheived its main goals by killing more poeple and causing their main goal (death) either with the help of your effort/guns or theirs. Don't you think they have acheived another of their goals which was to drag down the name and reputation of the TFG, don't you think they put them on the stage and clearly be seen by all as reckless body, did fell for a trap orchastered by the terrorist. Don't you think the TFG now have lost a wide spread support and constituency in the world, Somalia and especially in Mogadishu and poeple living in those hard hit areas... What is better, to fall for every trap set for you or think and think again and to forsee the events.

If a goal of someone is death as you said it was theirs, then you are the tool used to do that for sake of theirs.. do u think?

The only trap that was there was the one of using Islam for their bizarre businesses and the TFg never fell for that infact we were very patient with them and some on our ranks were growing very impatient to the point of giving up and thus,when we waited,they made their first moves and all we had to do was to sweep them.The TFg lost no reputation from the Somalian republic at large and one sub sub thing that has an issue won't stop it.However on the last part where u say ''If a goal of someone is death as you said it was theirs, then you are the tool used to do that for sake of theirs.. do u think'',I think there is some truth to it which can be debated upon on the Diplomatical level but when using the application of a militray solution,by all means their problems has to cease with their extinction.I do favor for one thing though,i favor for their absolute abolishment than having to deal with them on a periodical basis i.e. Fruitless negotiations.As for the Civilian toll,wasn't there a high number of casualties in their war with the warlords?Whichever way u look at it,the civilian suffering was always ignored and thus the objectives were always put first,the same could be said about here.Infact,a peaceful stable nation is worthy the deaths that are now happening than multiple of deaths from time to time.Again,the objectives should come first.