Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One sided ceasefire..

Emperor   

^Norf sxb is there a way of being right and at the very same time being wrong, can you and only you be right and others wrong, is there any posibility that they could all be wrong and no one group is right.

You may be wondering where Im heading with this but I hope you decode my message.

1.I care less for who lives and dies.

2.Fighting against the cowards,u know who.

3.I oppose those who oppose me for using religion as an excuse.Let them oppose me for the truth behind their opposition and put forward their interests and talk about them and not the other way round and tell me not a whole load of garbage and use religion to meet with their personal interests.Thats what hypocrisy is all about.

No am not lost and am not lying to myself.I am not wearing a Qamiis and a fake beard to get my things done or have my say and what i want is clear and u are wrong,am not talking in riddles,riddles are for the potatoes and the weak men that do not have the Guts to say whatever they have in their mind for they worry about many other less important issues.The rest as always is un important and next time,u might wanna drop the fake Religious Gown and put ur real interests and facts on the table.That is indeed simple for the honest,but difficult for the hypocrites amongst who hide behind religion.

Captain you missing you points now, every one should care those somalians been killed in mugdisho and there is no way or excuse a govermsnts or ethopians would destroy peaple's lives on their way of peace.

your points would be right if your opposition is against those clan insurgents.

Captain you missing you points now, every one should care those somalians been killed in mugdisho and there is no way or excuse a govermsnts or ethopians destroy peaple's lives on their way of peace.

your points would be right if your opposition is against those clan insurgents.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Norf sxb is there a way of being right and at the very same time being wrong, can you and only you be right and others wrong, is there any posibility that they could all be wrong and no one group is right.

You may be wondering where Im heading with this but I hope you decode my message.

Emp, the issue here is whether one should condemn the happenings outright without any strings attached. Without shouting 'he started it first' or 'waxay yihin dowladiid so the heck with them' etc etc.

I put a simple question to the guy and he went off into the forest without a flashlight.

Yaabka,the pple are being used as human shields and the opposition hails that and calls it a Jihad.Remember when they left Xamar for kismayo saying that they did that for the safety of the civilians and then if they were true to their word,why not honor their claim and not fight behind women and children.Its a simple Question,would u not protect urself if a man put before himself a bunch of women and kids and is rallying behind them with a loaded gun and wants to kill u?The tactics of using the poor fellows won't work and if the government allows them to get away with it,nothing will ever be right.Ofcourse,their deaths are wrong and un ethical for they are dying by the use of the other side and their blood is not on the government but on the opposition.Now,if the opposition makes these deaths religiously Legible,what do u make of it?Mark my words,those pple are dying and they are being assassinated by Selfish cowards who think they are some sort of warriors and unfortunately if by the Government doing its job involves securing peace and the pple are being used as shields,then there is no alternative but to do meet with the required objectives and ignore the civilian casualties.

^^Caqli yeelo sxb dad masaakiin layntooda waa sax ayaad meesha lasoo taagantahay

Exactly,so let them fight in the open,or use the legal Guerrilla tactics and methods and not use the poor civilians as nothing more than human shields to meet with their demands.

Emperor   

Emp, the issue here is whether one should condemn the happenings outright without any strings attached. Without shouting 'he started it first' or 'waxay yihin dowladiid so the heck with them' etc etc.

I put a simple question to the guy and he went off into the forest without a flashlight.

Sxb who said waa xaq in dowlad diidka la dilo, I believe it is right to condemn the TFG for what they did against the innocent civilians but are you prepared to condemn the ones firing rockets and hoobiye to Villa Somalia. My point is who is who's right? and who is wrong?

I know it is wrong to kill dowlad diid and any1 opposing TFG in general, they have a right to do so, but the ones resorting to violence and causing death for this purpose will be killed and is right kill them, would you agree?

Emperor   

^^Captain I ask you few questions, do you believe your TFG has the moral high ground, do u think it is a legitimate government for Somalia, and do you advacate for peace.

I await your answers, OOh and on other hand do you believe this anti-TFG group are a bunch of terrorits? Do you think their only goal is to just cause death and destruction?

N.O.R.F   

Sxb who said waa xaq in dowlad diidka la dilo, I believe it is right to condemn the TFG for what they did against the innocent civilians but are you prepared to condemn the ones firing rockets and hoobiye to Villa Somalia. My point is who is who's right? and who is wrong?

Those who were firing rockets to Villa Somalia should have better aim. How can i condemn someone who wants Ethiopians/Ugandans to go home?

I know it is wrong to kill dowlad diid and any1 opposing TFG in general, they have a right to do so, but the ones resorting to violence and causing death for this purpose will be killed and is right kill them, would you agree?

By bombing an entire part of the city? No thanks.

^^Captain I ask you few questions, do you believe your TFG has the moral high ground, do u think it is a legitimate government for Somalia, and do you advacate for peace.

Yes i do.Its the first hope in 16 years thats any where near as to be able to secure the long lost peace of the republic.And yes,i advocate for none but for peace at all costs no matter what.

I await your answers, OOh and on other hand do you believe this anti-TFG group are a bunch of terrorits? Do you think their only goal is to just cause death and destruction?

They became an obstacle to peace and sought military power in its pursuit.I believe they are terrorists in that they are terrorizing the poor civilians up to today by using them as human shields and by having oppressed them in the past.