Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One sided ceasefire..

Fabregas   

I thought there was no ceasfire? As i said before:

The slaves of Zenawi cannot break the ceasfire without his permission. They have been made to seem irrelevant on their own turf, by the Slaves of Bush. They can't start any war or launch offensives without Abysnians.

Principles of Islam they say,was it one of the Principles of Islam to make thugs fervent religious Scholars or was it a Principle fact of Islam to sell the natural river waters to the poor folks whose livelihood depended upon or was it a Principal fact of Islam that a muslim should wage warjihad on another?Amen for the new facts of Principals of the new Islam!

ansaar17   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Principles of Islam they say,was it one of the Principles of Islam to make thugs fervent religious Scholars or was it a Principle fact of Islam to sell the natural river waters to the poor folks whose livelihood depended upon or was it a Principal fact of Islam that a muslim should wage warjihad on another?Amen for the new facts of Principals of the new Islam!

Waxaadan aqoonin qorta ha la galin.

stick to what you do best (i.e. cheerleading)

N.O.R.F   

^^Are you saying that being opposed to the bombardment of civilians is NOT a Muslim's 'duty'?

It is your DUTY to be opposed to it without ANY strings attached and regardless of who is at fault, what could have been done to avoid it etc etc.

Can you do that?

Its as much a muslim's duty to oppose the oppression of the weak as it equally is a muslim's duty to oppose their un necessary deaths and in ur own words,'with out strings attached'.So who are we kidding here when folks absolutely ignore the means(oppression) of this certain end and Glorify the means or equally not being bothered and later oppose the ends(bombardmentsdeath)?Nope,thats hypocrisy,not a muslim's duty but rather a hypocrites Duty innit?

Abu Ansaar,as always,potato sentiments are un important.

Fabregas   

All muslim criticise the i.c.u if they engaged in the actions you accuse them of. We reject the alleged looting of property and the oppression of minority clans. You on the other hand support an enemy of the Muslim people of Somalia( Meles Zenawi) thus you wholheartedly embrace his: support, armoury, killing and destruction of the Somalia people. You wholeheartedly praise,day and night the drills of the cross wearing fanatics from the Highlands. You wholeheartedly support and fail to condemn their: bombing of somali civilians, the rape of Somali woman and the mass secret detentions of Somali citizens. Therefore, take you Islam to Meles Zenawi and his cohorts, no offense!

N.O.R.F   

Captain,

In essense your saying they get what they deserve (allegations you are yet to prove and easily refuted) yet somehow believe its Islamically justified. Or you just dont give a damn. Which is it?

^^your clutching straws again.

The question here is, in case it has escaped you, is what the TFG/Ethiopia/US doing correct? I think not and you think yes.

Fact of the matter is my objection (and the objections of most Somalis including people from your tribe) is based on the principles of Islam/Somalinimo. Your indifference is based on tribalism.

You simply connot escape these facts ya Predictable 'i'.

go on, throw another comment in about seccession.

'you know but you acting like you dont knooooow'

Exactly either answer the inherently relevant and well put questions or by default labell yourself "am a tribalist get me out of xamaar!

I care less for who lives and dies but the objective of peace has to be secured at all costs no matter what price.All the deaths in my book are nothing but casualties and my means will justify my ends even though these deaths were brought about by the other side and thus remain with no choice but to go by the book.But i will never outmaneuver and hide from the truth like many do hide their personal interests in the Religious Gown.In essence,let no man use Religion as an excuse and that is the whole point of it innit?Isn't that what makes hypocrites what they are?So enough of the philanthropy for a man who cared not about the oppression cannot equally tell me he is concerned about deaths that we all know came about as no more than human shielding.What is it then that is being advocated in this thread than what i have said(fake philanthropy and hypocrisy),i now ask u.

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

All muslim criticise the i.c.u if they engaged in the actions you accuse them of. We reject the alleged looting of property and the oppression of minority clans. You on the other hand support an enemy of the Muslim people of Somalia( Meles Zenawi) thus you wholheartedly embrace his: support, armoury, killing and destruction of the Somalia people. You wholeheartedly praise,day and night the drills of the cross wearing fanatics from the Highlands. You wholeheartedly support and fail to condemn their: bombing of somali civilians, the rape of Somali woman and the mass secret detentions of Somali citizens. Therefore, take you Islam to Meles Zenawi and his cohorts, no offense!

Geeljire u are mistaken for one,i am not using Islam as an excuse to cover my rights and wrongs but solely that of my objectives.Secondly i support peace by all means and if i have to liquidate by the thousands,i will do it.As for Ethiopia,Well,our Government called them and they called them for a good reason and any kill they make is a kill the Government made and yes,i would kill and bombard the heck out of anything on the way of peace.If the enemy is using the local population as human shields,even that won't stop me and the Government from dealing with the involved cowards who merely are using women and children.However,if u are asking or if u should be concerned about somalis and those who are dying,ur right question should be ''who is dying and for what are they dying and for what cause and who is benefiting from the civilian deaths''.U ponder about that and tell me if its the Government or the clowns who are benefiting from the said situation .As for the Drills,they will continue till no single one of them stands,till every hide out of theirs is burnt,till they are definitely made to cease and thus be as good as extinct.Those stances are very clear and are nevertheless in a state of confusion or doubt.Its official,damn very official!

I
care less for who lives and dies
but the objective of peace has to be secured at all costs
no matter what price

I defy any one with reason to be able to make sense and reconcile the two irreconcinble positions taken in this beautifuly inchoherent sentence.

What exactly do you mean you don't care who civilians dies or lives? So the Civilians caught up in this aggression are worth less..................perhaps because say "they live on occupied looted property"?

Is this your logic?

Peace cannot and has never been won at any cost, it has to be inclusive it has to be broked by the important people and, with regards to the TFG and this bull-xaar of the IC it wont mean nothing if the somali's of mogadisho arent appeased.

Labelled them what you want but in the end they will be part of any lasting peace settlement, but for the time being may allah give them strength to continue fighting this jihad agains the ethopians and the munaafiqin in the TFG.

Ameen

N.O.R.F   

^^You seem to be writing in riddles.

Again, for the sake of clarity, I will highlight your stance (if you can call it that).

a) You don’t care for those who are caught up in the shelling

b) You have nothing to support any of your claims against whom you are fighting

c) You call those who oppose you hypocrites because they abhor the fact that their brothers and sisters are being killed by gaalo brought by those who are supposed to protect them.

Is it me or are you simply lost and in above your head here? Get the yellow pages and phone book to stand on please!

captain is right in some points, we have to oppose the indiscriminate killing of innocent somali civilians--------but ya you sold natural rival water that is more then inhuminate act one could not bear in mind.