Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Are Og*denia and NFD DEAD dreams?

OG_Girl   

JB,don't worry I am so sure you can handle this little busness , I just wanted to get back to the original post and stop this Symphoney dee ..I was just helping my former student icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Rahima   

Rahima ... i take that as a disoriented Rahima going " JB .. Whauut? "

Yes you were quiet right :D . Sometimes things just escape me.

My Question to you and HA for that matter IS What is this U turn is all about? is it really as you put it earlier? The colonel or disaster?

would you mind eloberating on this ? nailing the logic in it in my otherwise retarded mind.

Basically yes, at this point (at least in my view), it seems like we either accept the colonel with all his flaws and crimes of the past or get ready for a new round of disaster. Like I’ve already said, so far Cabdiqaasim has proven to be the better man in this equation. He is supporting the new president and government, whereas CY was not willing to give the same consideration to him when he was elected president at Arta. This is the stance we should all take. If some reject CY, then I guarantee you that his supporters will reject anyone who you would want for the position ;) . You see where this is going? Somalis will never agree upon anyone (the ills of tribalism), so we might as well recover from the pits of disaster rather than digging deeper. Someone has to concede for the good of Somalia. This is not necessarily the lower of the two stations, rather in my view the higher. Anyone who is willing to put aside their personal views of CY for the good of the nation has my full support- most Somalis are now in this group (considering very few suppot the president because it is CY). They are tired brother; they accept the colonel because they’ve had enough.

The question IS (was) Is he a sel out regarding NFD and OG*DENIA ?

The answer is, so far we do not know for sure (neither do you), but we assume (so as to have the popular support) and pray that he will not be a sell out.

U-turn :confused: ? No u-turn brother smile.gif , I held these views way before any leader was elected. As for the rest, HA summed it up pretty nicely.

Exactly, but you also need reminding not to cout your chickens untill they hatch, after all it is 'wax ay dad isku dhobdhobeen'

It’s called optimism with a dash of desperation smile.gif . I don’t know about you but I am so sick and tired of living in a country which is not mine, I’m willing to do just about anything (aside from compromise my religion) to have the chance to reside in Somalia and contribute my little bit to its rebuilding.

I remember the previous accusations leveled at you and now if you're accused of supporting CY, then I guess you're doing the right thing

Let’s hope so. Walaahi I actually laughed out loud :D (never done before), till now it still amuses me.

Now I believe I have received the honour of every factional accusation :D , except for may be just one (only because I have yet to be given the chance ;) ).

Gabbal   

Dear HA .. Who was elected is (was) NEVER the Question, The question IS (was) Is he a sel out regarding NFD and OG*DENIA ?

wah, Where is this guy coming from? :confused:

You're being extremely ridiculous now :rolleyes:

SomaliGalbeed and NDF are not dead dreams as long as the Somalis in these lands strive for independence. Who comes to power in Somalia really doesn't matter much now as Somalia can't effectively do anything.

Mr Bachelor , Jamaal-11 , Muraad and my beloved teacher OG_GIRL

I might been precieved as blind baised Anti A/yusuf when i started this thread, well

day of Judgement is here

now that the colonel has vissited Ethiopia , he gave this Interview.

to be precise his answer to

• him beeing " The Ethiopia man"
  • weather he beleives in "great Somalia"

Correct me if i´m wrong , but with this persona as the head of the State , ONLF and many freedom fighters have no shoulder to lean on in Somalia.

http://www.mudugonline.com/2004/october/301004maanta1.htm

Samafal   

I am really amused of people talking about ******ia and revival of Somalia's once only dream ( uniting the Somali peninsula). The reason why I am amused is becouse I think such talk is premature and pointless at this stage specially when Somalia, the parent is not an existant rather disintegrated, disfunctional and most of it all chaotic. Our priority should be how we would put our acts together and work way out of this chaos we inflicted ourselves, then and only then we can utter the words of ******ia and NFD.

Rahima   

JB, do you even care about the plight of our brothers or is this just a cheap shot at CY :rolleyes: ?

You are blurring the line here.

Originally posted by Rahima:

JB, do you even care about the plight of our brothers or is this just a cheap shot at CY :rolleyes: ?

You are blurring the line here.

Rahima honey ..A/yusuf DOESEN`T need my help to RUIN it.

He is doing that pretty well by himself.

As they say .. Run u can , but can´t hide

here i ONLY presented FACTS and ALL you could come up with was calling it a cheap shot, without proving how cheap and baseless my view might have been.

Is this YOU reasoning on healthy grounds or the U-turn is TRUE and the hedgehog´s dfefence machanisim is up n running?

Was i you .. i´d dealt with the FACTS at hand instead of the probability of JB beeing Anti-A/yusuf and bringin the ISSUE up.

Dear Rainbow ... "Concentrate on the BASE´s problem , so i can have time to pacify the territory, as i´ll see to it that the base is NEVER stable" IS exactly Ethiopia´s GAME

OG_Girl   

JB, I was/am anti A/Yusuf too but my dear don't use us against Him for your own desire!. You twisting the truth to suit you :mad:

Well, future is scary , Yesterday I was reading some Artical about Al Qaeda in Africa and the Artical saying " There is Al Qaeda members in Oggaden region and American soldiers and Ethipoan dealing together with it in that region , go figure out who they mean :eek: :eek:

Again Ethiopian troops are invited in Somalia!! Well, I can say God Helps ONLF and likes them in that region.

Salam

Rahima   

Rahima honey ..A/yusuf DOESEN`T need my help to RUIN it.

Honestly JB, all else aside, do you want this to fail?

Do you honestly want for us to continue down this road of decadence because you detest one man?

I’m sure most of us (except a few blinded by certain agendas) do not like him-I’m putting that lightly- but the progression of Somalia is worth far more. Can’t you see that?

Anybody who supports A/Yousuf for whatever reason s/he supports A/Yousuf and his warlord government can´t help ending up supporting an Ethiopian dream.

Has Anybody asked A/Yousuf how he plans to

to withdraw the Ethiopians from Diredawa

now that we know his plans to bring them

to Mogadishu?

In the early days of "hiselection" ;) emotions were running high, for some that he belonged to certain Clan was logic enough to support him in the spirit of clanish revenge.

Somebody was accusing me of putting my "Clan" before "Somalia" just becouse i THINK A/yousuf is the WRONG man for the JOB.

I´d happily accept personas like Glayr, Jama A Jama, Hiiraale etc etc from that Clan to be president for a federal Somalia , just becouse even if the name of the game is clanish STILL they got a nose for the nation.

nuune   

Has Anybody asked A/Yousuf how he plans to

to withdraw the Ethiopians from
Diredawa

now that we know his plans to bring them

to Mogadishu?

loool@Diredawa, and ethiopean army withdrawing from Diredawa, this is a JOKE.