Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Are Og*denia and NFD DEAD dreams?

We KNOW the neighbouring countries have their political intrest in SOMALIA , last one to remind us was Daniel Arab moi.

Now why Both Ethiopia and Kenya are VERY happy with A/yusuf ?

a sell out?

Now why the United states , Great Britain, Italy, ALL the EU and the majority of the Somali people from south Galcaio to Kismayo, from Ari ade to Saylac are VERY dissatisfied with A/yusuf?

The wrong person was picked by currupt and illiterate MPs?

what do you THINK?

Bachelor   

JB!! I dont know about NFD but the O*gadeni part in Ethiopia is far from being dead. Ethiopians can claim the land all they want, but it is a FACT that it belongs to Somalis. Niether Moi nor C/Y has any authority to make any decision except the people of that region. My oppinion is that we have seen this fake "federation" bully and it doesn't work and as amatter of facts we are not after Federal system in Ethiopia or for that matter we donot care about Ethiopia. READ MY LIPS ;) ...WE WANT UNCONDITIONAL CESSATION FROM ETHIOPIA THE COLONIAL POWER THAT IS IT....IT IS UP TO US WHETHER WE JOIN OUR BRETHERN IN SOMALI REPUBLIC OR NOT... would that be much to ask?

The only alternative is.....

As you might know/might not know the meles regime used the constitution of Ethiopia to let Eritrea have a referdum to self-determination...now correct me if i am wrong. ALL we want is that same CHOICE given to Eritrea in 1993 to have the right to self-determination...period. Let the people vote and see if our people would want to stay under TPLF regime.otherwise....you well know the answer.....

As to C/Y i am hopeful and optimitic that he wont let those people down. Lets be patient and time will tell. Its to early to predict. As for this O*adeni region, as nationalistic as I am, I am going to remain non-opinionated when it comes to C/Y, indeed he has alot to worry about and his hands are full.

nuune   

Inshaa Allaahu, like eritrea, og*denia will have freedom to enjoy, we will wait that moment, there is a lot of movements in Og*denia than in NFD, both regions suffer from the hands of calonial powers, in the case of NFD, they don't even think they are been colonised.

A/yusuf has nothing to do with that region of Og*denia, and when this region is freed, it is the people's choice whether they will join their brethren in Somalia as they are somalis themselves.

ramadaan kariim all

OG_Girl   

I am second to Bachelor, We never been part of Ethiopia and we will never accept less than fully freedom from Ethiopian.. Since when we accept muslim Land with majority Muslims none muslims control us?..we have NOTHING incommon with ethiopia to even dream to have sort of confideration with them, Neither religion Nor language or culture let alone blood!.

Yes, I fully understand that A/Y's periority not our region . Now he have to build Somalia Republic ...But I don't expect from him less than support to our freedom fighters and not hand them to ethiopia .

Salam

As to C/Y i am hopeful and optimitic that he wont let those people down.

Brother Bachelor .. i THINK i´ve to disappoint YOU and remind YOU how A/Yusuf let his Puntland ppl DOWN by imposing his authority over them again after they tried to apply thier constitution and choosen Jama Ali Jama as their leader.

To wish and HOPE that the VERY same person will care for the Somali race as a whole is like custing a DICE and wishing for 10

OG_GIRL .. ( my beloved teacher )

To judge from A/yusuf´s priority

1: to lean on Ethiopia for weapons to take on his political enemy both inside his clan and outside.

2: to satisfy them by handing them ANYONE they see danger to their goal (in the name of terrorist wipe out).

3: to do WHATEVER it takes including the CLAN card to hang on to POWER.

It´s difficult to see him deliver the Moral and Militry AID the ppl og Og*denia need soo bad to make their rightful CASE heard.

on the contrary .. i see him calling them terrorists,i see him handing OVER, i see him trying to convince them to FORGET about their cause.

OG_Girl   

JB, my dear, give the old man some credit please.

I remember when my dad's half brother called us telling my dad that Putland police arested few people from Oggadenia saying they were "terrorists" .Abdullahi Yusuf was in Neirobi, Kenya,..when they called him telling him what happened..he gave order to leave them and his famous word was " leave the people alone is enought we aint help them can't us and Ethiopia be against them" and since no one arrest any of ONLF members in puntland.

Just being fair here.

Salam

Bachelor   

JB!! brother. To be fair the entire world is watching C/Y and has lots of things to do and one thing is for SURE he cannot and will not make everyone happy. We ought to be realistic here SXB. The damage that is done in past 14 year could take quite long time to mend. Nothing could be achieved over night. As a good wisher to all somalis and Somalia, the last thing i would want is, to take his job.unenvious. LETS PRAY FOR PRESIDANT.

Hypoticially, let us say he cooperate with Meles and many freedom figthers from O*gaden region put either in jail or handed over to Ethiopia? It can not get any worst. people in that region have no life my fried. On top of the drought oppression by the TPLF is a daily dose. WE WILL OVER COME ALL THAT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, WITH THE HELP OF ALMIGHY ALLAH. SOL NOMADS PLZ MAKE DUCAA FOR THOSE POEPLE.

Originally posted by Bachelor:

JB!! brother.....

Hypoticially, let us say he cooperate with Meles and many freedom figthers from O*gaden region put either in jail or handed over to Ethiopia?
It can not get any worst. people in that region have no life my fried. On top of the drought oppression by the TPLF is a daily dose.

Dear Bachelor ... His comming vissit to Ethiopia and his "Thank you Ethiopia" speech will reveal alot. let us see how FAR he´ll go :D

Haashim   

HASHU HADDAY MAQAARKA DIIDEYSO MEELO DALDALOOLAY KA DAYDAA :D ,

JB, instead of talking about "sell out of NFD and ******ia" I think you should better say i'm not happy the result of this election. that's my reading of your articles.

Jumatatu   

I think JB was clear on his point regarding C/llahi, in his opening text to this thread JB said :

what do you THINK?

Now which part of above did you not understand Muraad? Or is it may you cannot envisage an opposition to the 'elected' president..?

Haashim   

Or is it may you cannot envisage an opposition to the 'elected' president..?

Jumatu, On the contrary. anybody including me could be the opposition to the Somali New Elected government and this is our right as Somalis, but what i don't understand is to go the JUXA way i.e to say Abdulahi Yusuf will neglect NFD and ****** while the real purpose is as you told:

what do you THINK?

If he put this his title it would be O.K, but why ****** and N.F.D in this case :confused:

the case was an election case as he himself mentioned and this is another case.

Emperor   

JB:

Now why the United states , Great Britain, Italy, ALL the EU and the majority of the Somali people from south Galcaio to Kismayo, from Ari ade to Saylac are VERY dissatisfied with A/yusuf?

US and EU? what sources r u using here??

Besides u said somalis from Galkacai down south to Kismayo and from Ari ade to up north Zaylac, I think u r missig big part of Somalia's Land,..............from Galkaio to LasAno,Goldogod to Bosaaso....ooH was it Puntland the place where u always hated.....Do u consider the people who reside here as ethiopians????

Bro I have nothing agaisnt u but the truth is u have some big problems with this tribal hatred so I hope inuu ilahay ku caafiyo

Rahima   

JB,

Brother do you not understand that there is more to this than CY? Irrespective of what anyone might think of him, this is a chance for Somalia and all Somalis. Let’s keep this in mind and be hopeful.

It’s unfair that you try and foresee failure for us simply because of your views of CY. At this point in time, a true Somali will hope for the best and not let their views of any leader cloud their judgment, to do so will only highlight that which may seem as obvious. More and more, the obvious is coming to light, best you do a u-turn now before it's too late- hatred only consumes ;) .

And anyway, I very much doubt that CY or any MP will sell out their fellow Somalis- not because they’re decent god-fearing individuals but because they know of the consequences if they do.