Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

Is it Haraam or ........???

DraGon   

Mandeeq

I added the rest of statements because ok K.C's asumming that Thunder was either upset of her asking about masturbation (which i said was valid question ) or of the fact that She-a somali girl- was talkin to a white dude (Again I didn't say there was anything wrong). I was only trying to respond to the later statements she made, she also said "my friend mark asked me"--she didnt identify his color, she asumed he was upset by the fact that she was talkin to a white dude. How was he suppose to know. Mark is a universal name nowadays.

It doesn't matter who asked her whether masturbation is Haraam or not...

DraGon   

K.C

said

"It seems to me that somali guys have an issue when it comes to non-somali males ........Now, why is that???????? I think I am gonna post a topic about this......huuuuhmmmmmmmm

Whats all this about Walaal....i wasnt even thinking for a moment about the non-somali male nor did it matter to me. We bring this issue if there is any at all....unless you want to make it an issue. Believe me I dont give hoot about it, my concern was your reaction to thunder (please see my respond to Mandeeq about that).

FYI i am a Canadian too and I understand the social dynamics of this country...thank you very much.

Dragon,

So you are canadian touche :rolleyes: ,

Of course you dont have an issue, yet, you felt it necessary to point out; it is the it thing nowadays for somalis to have a white friend, and you wondered whether or not it symbolizes something....see where I am going with this, I hope so icon_razz.gif .

xoxox

p.s. who is K.C??

DraGon   

Rocky Chick

My bad for using the wrong abbreviation.....I meant R.C.

You said

Of course you dont have an issue, yet, you felt it necessary to point out; it is the it thing nowadays for somalis to have a white friend, and you wondered whether or not it symbolizes something....see where I am going with this, I hope so

Yes i pointed that out for the following reasons:

1) You gave us a name of your friend without mentioning His race and then accuse Thunder of being mad of "your white friend".

2)The IN thing (having white friends) does not only apply to Somali females :D , somali males included...well unless you think that whites befriend somali females only, that in that case i will have an issue. ;)

BTW happy Canada Day...eh..

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I started to read almost everyone's post until I got a headache and realized it wasn't necessary.

Really though: the topic of masturbation is something sensitive as any sexual topic would be but nevertheless it is NOT Xaraam to talk about it and inform each other of what is Xaraam or Xalaal.

Thunder/Abdinuur both of u made good points and I totally agree with both of u. Yet somehow I think Thunder has been misunderstood; I would be HONORED that my dear brother would be bothered of such a conversation, it shows how much respect he has for u and wants for u.

On the same token, Westerners on a general note see such topics as 'normal' conversation depending on how the conversation came up and what type of relationship u have with the person, which we know not of the sis, and is NONE of OUR business to jump to conclusion. But we all mean well!!! Let's keep it respectful.

PEACE!!!

asalamu calykum

abdinuur

brother i am not really sure, i will try to get some info on this if i can insha'allah, i don't wanna be giving u the wrong answer.

p.s thanx for the compliment

wasalamu calykum

Thunder   

RocK' __

I meant well sister you misunderstod me completely. I was looking at your question

from an Islamic point of view and I was shocked to see that you were openly discussing masturbation with a male who has no relation to you casually. You mention that masturabation is the "least of the things that you talk about" with this person. If masturbation is the least you talk about then I can't imagine what the Most would be. It is not respectable for a muslimah to be so open with a male about everything.

Sister you asked a question and I tried to point out something to you that is all.

asalamu calykum w.w

jamal-11

allah s.w said in his quran

"and those who guard their chastity (ie. private parts from illigal sexual acts), Except from their wives or (slaves) that their right hand posses - for then, they are free from blame" 23:5, 23:6

i hope that answers ur q bro.

wasalamu calykum