Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TOGANE - Is this political poetry or Garbage, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I was surfing the net when I came across this poet called professor Togane. Never heard of him before but he is a Somali poet who writes his material in English.

He is quite amusing; his material is the Somali clan politics and says what he wants to say for that the man deserves credit.

I won’t post his poem here but here is a website dedicated to him and his weird poetry.

His latest Poem is found in this link

http://www.balcad.com/who_is_going.shtml

He has a fan base on the website below

http://www.mudulood.com/

click on this title

WHO IS GOING TO MILK THE MUDLOOD COW?

here some picks of the man

SompictureTogane2a.jpg

SompictureToganePoints.jpg

SompictureTogane1.jpg

Funny dude, smile.gif A Somali Hippy ;)

SmithNWestern – Had seen some of his works most of which appear satirical and in crude forms of literature. Are you familiar with Dhoodaan and his infamous “Jacbur” [somali]? If so, then Togane is in that category though not of the same calibre. A hippy as you said it but rather confusionist who likes to stir the pot.

I actually think he is funny. This guy and Yalaxow guy in Xamar crack me up every time..lol

They should have their own show on comdey central!

I luv their honesty....lol

Rahima   

Of course, his poetry (if you can call it that) nothing but garbage at its worst. How i hate these tribalists! :mad:

I heard he is self-confessed kaffir? Anyone heard of this?

NOTE: I am not saying he is a kaafir, so don't jump down my throat smile.gif I just heard, that's all.

You could have just given the URL,

A racist poem I think, racist to his own race.

"Who are more racist white people or black people?, black people because they hate other black people" Chris Rock

"magaalda la soo degi rabo gobolkayna waaye .. in caanihiina loo keeno, biyihiina ..ukuntiina loo keeno, yaanyadiina loo keeno basashiina loo keeno, mooskiina loo keeno .. taas qoftii rabta inay nagu xukunto laga aqbali maayo" By: Muuse Suudi Yalaxow.

loooooooooool

Admit it he is a genius. He is not a trabalist people what you dont seem to understand is ;he is trying to remind us of the folishness of the war and reasons why we have a civil war. he is blunt and honest. he bashes on his tribe too.. so cut the guy some slack peeps

Look some more dig deeper; your eyes are shadowed by the vail of trabalism.take the vail off and look . Try to step in his shoe and check it out

Cawralo   

He's a needed vitamine injection of the somali/english bastarrculture. Absolutely LOVELY! He writes as if it was a gabay, and makes the best of the 'illyric' english language. A great innovator. Hats off.