Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: Is This Democracy or Demo-clanism?

Originally posted by Saqajaan:

The truth is difficult to handle. You can deny deny deny as clinton said, but it's still the truth.

Should we forbid this clan politics and join you in Somalia to have.........?

Saqajaan   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Saqajaan:

The truth is difficult to handle. You can deny deny deny as clinton said, but it's still the truth.

You're veering off into to the tangential, who you join or don't join is none of my concern. I'm merely pointing the blatant hypocrisy among you somalilanders.

Somaliland region is nothing more than an ethiopian proxy ruled by clan politics, no different than the rest of somalia.

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

You're veering off into to the tangential, who you join or don't join is none of my concern. I'm merely pointing the blatant hypocrisy among you somalilanders.

Somaliland region is nothing more than an ethiopian proxy ruled by clan politics, no different than the rest of somalia.
Sure, say all that stuff about Somaliland. At the end of the day..its better than the place you're inviting me to.

Saqajaan   

^ A lie told often enough becomes the truth, you're really hoping that's the case aren't you? Just as delusional as puntland, tfg, al shabab supporters.

Somali's have no sense of a bigger picture, no peripheral vision what's so ever. Pathetic, waste of oxygen, the lot of you.

Somali's have no sense of a bigger picture, no peripheral vision what's so ever. Pathetic, waste of oxygen, the lot of you.

Ilayn waadigii talyaaniga ahaaye

ilax   

A food for thought for Somali-land, to achieve its soverignity:

first, a bandon your clan based succession and come up clan free territory by convncing the others to willingly join you.

Second, be proud of being somalis not denail of that

third, stop, being pupet and stoog of Ethiopia:stand on your feet

third, stop agression and territory greedness: win the support of Lasscanod inhabitant

Fourth, work with other partners to stabilise in the South and then, ask your right that you won't e part of Republic of Somalia any more.

To do this you need a committed and a vissionery leadership, not illitrate and prematured politicuians

Have you been locked in a room or something ?? ,,, Aduunkaba war kama hayside xageed ka soo toostay adiguna ,,,, here is more info:

first, a bandon your clan based succession and come up clan free territory by convncing the others to willingly join you.

What do you mean by others ?? Somalilanders are one. The territory is free.

Second, be proud of being somalis not denail of that

It is you who is saying we are not Somalis. That is why the name is Somaliland not Bugland.

third, stop, being pupet and stoog of Ethiopia:stand on your feet

You need to proof this if you know what does pupet mean. We have a country relationship with all of our neighboring countries.

third, stop agression and territory greedness: win the support of Lasscanod inhabitant

We are in Lasanod, That is the support of lasanod Inhabits.

Fourth, work with other partners to stabilise in the South and then, ask your right that you won't e part of Republic of Somalia any more.

Which partner ?? ,, Yey, Yalaxow, Ali Mahdi, Sh. Sharif, A/Qasim, ?? tell me which one coz you've tons of them.

ilax   

Jacaylbaro

Waa talo toleed ee saaxiib qaado.This is not a joke rather its the only recipe to the so call indepedent SL.

Jacaylbaro,

Saaxiib, I know there has been much talk lately by you and your cohorts about secession. It is apparent that SOME of the waqooyi inhabitants are misusing this term as a rallying call to achieve a very outdated and myopic vision(i.e clan enclave); sort of a defiance or protest against the larger Somali family that you feel molested you in the late 80s.<---which in my humble opinion is not sufficient grounds to seccede.

With this in mind Jacaylbaro&Co- don't you wonder why the republic of Somaliland in la-la land has not yet been recognized. I challenge each of you to prove that Somaliland's secession is legal or simply admit that you have very little political nous or leadership to get the world to recognize your unfortunate clan enclave. No pun intended, marka please meesha wax caqligal ah keena.

mise, TFG that, bugland this, tigre that, YEY this... baad so wadaan!lol

We're moving sxb ,, no rush it is only 17 years since the declaration but the mission started in 1981 in different phases and situations. Don't hate too much otherwise the recognition will be shock to you that can even kill you ,,, just a lil advice.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

AfricanOwn, let the dogs bark ...... the mission is on and the truck is a non-stop.

barking_dog.jpg

Season ticket on a one-way ride

Asking nothing, leave me be

Taking everything in my stride

Don't need reason, don't need rhyme

Ain't nothing I would rather do

Going down, party time

My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell [somaliland :D ]

No stop signs, speed limit

Nobody's gonna slow me down

Like a wheel, gonna spin it