Sign in to follow this  
nuune

SomaliLand should be recognised

Sky   

There are always some confused weaklings. I belong to those who'll continuously seek the unity of the Somali people. Our generation may not be able to unite the Somali people in the way it was envisioned by the SYL, but we are able to prevent this possibility ever to materialise in the future to go up in smoke.

Sometimes you owe it to your people, your legacy and your heritage to stay strong and believe.

A question before I leave this shitty thread. How do you know for certain that Somalia will never regain its glory? Besides the fact that only Allah knows, it is a remarkable statement if you look at the history of most countries in the world.

To quote our president: "Somaliland ma go'i karto, sida Puntland ayan uu go'i karin." Now I hope I have convinced brother Nuune to turn his back on his thoughts about Somaliland. Their achievements are commendable, but seccession is unacceptable nonetheless.

N.O.R.F   

I belong to those who'll continuously seek the unity of the Somali people.

Of course you do son, of course ;)

you can get that xabashi flag out now,,,,,

We have a nomad who has given hope on unity. Why not ask him why before you indulge in your new found Ethiopian 'delicacies'(spelling) son.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Well said, Sky. Agree totally. Thank you for your post.

I call this dameeri dhaan raacday :D

PS. Sky is a supporter of the clan president and the only reason he is supporting is clan base.

EboniQue   

^^^Yes, and that is why Abdilaahi axmaar needs to go back to Bunt land and let the south ppl build their home land same way as Buntland and Somaliland. The majority of ppl who are suffering this kadeed are the clans that reside the south not Abdillaahi axmaar's clan. So please stop the BS. :rolleyes:

Somalilander taking about Abdulahi axmar?

you guys just envy him cos he bet you in your game?Though you guys started the campaign earlier than them in apeasing the Xabashi,it seems your masters prefer Berlawi to your kins

Its checkmate dear.

the last somali to talk about Berlawi should be a Somalilander.

Oodweyne

Somaliland will never get recognised because they have people like you who speaks for them.

You write pages and pages of BS and I don't see why?

To quote our president: "Somaliland ma go'i karto, sida Puntland ayan uu go'i karin."

If ICU were taken out in 7 days how long would it take the TFG and it's friends to take out the boyz from the north?

Yusuf is done playing games he doesn't want a Country called Somaliland so that is how it will be. End of story.

Brother Oodweyne did you have to go on a 40 minute tangent because of what one member stated? Somaliland is part and parcel of Somalia, just like Quebec is part and parcel of Canada. Some want seccesion but the majority want to stay in Somalia.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by nuune:

and that Somalis will never have the dignity, sharaf, cizzo, sumcad and magac they used to have and enjoy,
and that Somalia will never be a nation that is capable of governing itself while we have munaafiqiin in our midst who bring and invite foreigners without the consent of its citizens .

marka “Somalis” used to have “dignity, sharaf, cizzo” when they were massacring ppl cause of clan affliation and gang raping muslim women? I say the so called sharaf u talk about was lost long time ago

somalia will never be a nation cause its jahiliyah society, wit too many wounds.....now da tfg are crooks.....icu are crooks.....period.

Xoogsade   

Let the southerners show unity among themselves first. Bringing together the devided people of the south is the first priority before anyone embarks on bigger issues like Somali Unity. A/Y and his crew of incompetents can not unify the south let alone get the northerners on board. There is too much hate, disturst, bitterness and a sense of disillusionment with how things are in the south. TFG supporters are far removed from the realities on the ground they remain the only somalis happy with the status quo. Short sighted, indifferent, selfish, clanish in outlook, everything is rosy to them.

One way that is lready proven onwhich somalis can be united is for each clan to embrace islam fully and abandon following men like A/Y. Bitterness and distrust will disappear, unity may be a possibility then. As long as we have unislamic political players whose method of governance stems from clan numbers and politics, to each clan their own.

^ Embrace islam for the likes of Indhacadde, Cirfo, Deylaaf, Aweys, Abshir Bacaadle (who if you already knew was on the back of tekniko's singing poetry to kill one clan and then became a 'sheik') and the many crooks in the ICU who say islam is what we need, when really there's was a tribal hegemony of 1 clan, oh wait I mean one sub clan.

I think I'll pass on the ICU.

^Wake up man! Embrace Islam? Somalis embrace only one thing and that's their clan. Nothing can come between Somali and his clan. Islam comes distant 125. It's been that way for ages, by the look of things now it's going to remain that way for long time to come. Rather than hedge your bets on a far-fetched dream, you should instead work to positively channel Somali's love for his clan.