Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Liqaye   

Mujahid if only you were president I could beleive that, with you at the helm there would be no laan to even speak of smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Puntland new and former Presidents.

(1)Abdillahi Yusuf ( Coussin of Faroole )

(2)Jama Ali Jama ( Cousin of Abdillahi )

(3)Cadde Muuse ( Cousin of Jama Ali Jama)

(4)C/Rahmaan Faroole ( Cousin of all of them )

:D

Ms DD   

Ceebta this guy is 'waa lacag jecelyahay'. But i have the feeling inuu nidaamin doona Putland. No need for calaacal. Ina adeer or bilaa ina adeer, just know that someone out there would have been unhappy with any of those isa soo sharaxaayey.

It apparently took 3 hours for the whole process. That is good news. No buuq or qeylo.

Waryaa Huguri inadeer, many expected General Ilkajiir to win but at the end, the election took place fairly. Let us wait and judge the new admin for their deeds. I am hoping they will make a unity government and give top position to the general and other contestants.

Abtigiis   

Hunguri is a typical average Somali. He thinks if his uncle loses, it is the end of the world.

PeaceAction

imika ha sasabin Hunguri. Waad u qayisheen janankiiye. It was farce all along.

UD,

No really, I talked to my brother back home this morning and he was suprised that Ilkajiir lost. Everybody expected the General to win. However, when their is election, you have to accept the results.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Today, Abdirahman Faroole of Beesha (------) have won the presedintial seat of Puntland. It was obvoisely a vote from 65 Puntland legislators or parlamentirians. The 65 members was an agreement passed and approved by the elders of Beesha (-----) in the conference of Garoowe 1998.

(1)Mudug ( belongs to the ruling tribe)

(2)Nugaal (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

(3)Karkaar (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

(4)Bari (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

The capital, belongs to the rulling tribe.

The out come and tax cuts of the business and civilians, and the entire benefit of the infrustructure goes to the rulling tribe. The speaker, was a card played by the rulling tribe to single out certain candidates to the presidential post, in order to defeat in a ratio of 4 to 1. Those who voted, no matter what financial card played. But, clearly hail to one entity. So, Vote is theirs. In conclusion, that was a wonderfull Sumo wrestling match. And, no regrets of General Ilka Jiir, and the Makhirians. As they left no stone un-turned to bring reall change in Puntland. However, Puntland is heading to the road of distraction and disintegration.

Puntland new and former Presidents.

(1)Abdillahi Yusuf ( Coussin of Faroole )

(2)Jama Ali Jama ( Cousin of Abdillahi )

(3)Cadde Muuse ( Cousin of Jama Ali Jama)

(4)C/Rahmaan Faroole ( Cousin of all of them )

smile.gifsmile.gif
What a one man show movie!!!!!! Let us wait and see!

The People of Puntland have spoken. The Elections were fair and free. This is a true nomadic entity,where the cultures of the camel herders still reign supreme. Just like the Geeljires, The bigger,richer and more influential family gets to lead the others.

If i were a Puntlander[god forbid :D ], I would support a member of my clan too. This is NORMAL. So,Hunguri,Che & the rest of the disgruntled cousins, You are not made to be rulers, you are just followers. Please Know YOUR place in[this]society.If you want to rule and be the boss of your people, arrange your very own election and leave this one to the owners. icon_razz.gif

^Whatever it is, Majority rules minority. That is the essence of DEMOCRACY. Ya'll need to get that.

OH, Congratulations to the New President of Puntland(AKA P.O.P)