Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

I don't support any chaos in Bugland as they are Somalis first, my neighbours second and Muslims third ..... i'm just glad that the Tri-angle is back to its original cage.

Bosaso-Garowe-Galkayo triangle ,,, that is ,, :D

Malika   

^It must have worried you,when there was a slight possibility that the G. Ilka Jiir was a possible candidate?

ps.I see a full swinging party by SLanders,it must mean good news markaasi so mahaa? icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

:D Malika ma cudurkii Duke ayaa kugu dhacay?

Dadkani siyad barre ciidankiisi ayey cuneen ayagoo magac jabhad wato adigana waxad hanjabad ka dhigaysaa ilka dooli. :D

Ibtisam   

Malika don't worry Malika, There just happens to be a number of SLander boys online at this moment as they mostly happen to be in Europe & Africa (JB, he is an army on his own). Most of the Puntiland boys are in America and Canada, so they will be up in few hrs overrunning us with their celebration threads. :D You wait and see, the party will really get going. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Malika, I have no idea what the others are doing but I am celebrating the thought that the chances of living next door to you are getting higher. smile.gif

There is no celebration here Malika and co ... it is just we have been bombared by a single man's name and said will be a president and do this and that ,,,,

This is just to show them the contrary and proof them wrong ,,, see ?/ , they don't even know what is happening in their own lands ,,, I was telling them this will not happen and were celebrating before even the start.

Now see what happens ,,,,, I was right and they were simply WRONG ...

Liqaye   

But really whats the big deal it was a parliamentary vote won by a skilled political operator with the finances to hobble any other candidate.

Some had already given up on the likes of Nuradiin because of the same reason.

Would even Obama have won if it was the seeking of blessings from such a conclave?

Let us be fair for the moment and stop with the hysterical jumping jacks, direct elections after all are not perfect and can easily be much more dangerous, rewind to the recount in somaliland and the scoffing at the 80 vote win, if not for the individual actions and leadership of one Silaanyo would not somaliland have been burning?

Indeed in the long run you never know who might have trully won, I mean somaliland is ever in elections pouring resources down the drain and generating vitiriol and more internal enemies every couple of years to what purpose beyond strengthening the argument that democracy some how equals independence!

In the end maybe some auctioning of votes and a laan dhere president is just what is needed.

Liqaye   

J.B get of it you didnt say squat diddly and if you did so what simple logic would have made the question obvious it is there day, and you wish to rain on the parade.

Stop calling them buglanders e.t.c than maybe your mea culpa would be acceptable.

Brother you might be many things including a bit touched in the head smile.gif but hypocrisy does not suit you leave that to those who have perfected the art.