Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

RedSea   

Ha igu mashquulin khat iyo waxaan laguu dirsan. Adaa matagay oo yidhi ciidanka ethiopia ayaaa saldhig military ku leh berbera. Waxaan ka ohay majiro, cidna kama maqal waligay, warna lagama sheegin. Ee bal adigo, waxaad na tustaa halkaad warkaa ka keentay.

dhankaasi waa dhan. :D

Ta kale, gabdhaha iyo aniga waxa luuqa aan kasamayno maxaa kaa galay. Adigu ma ragaad private ugashaa? :D

Mr. moderator,

I have been patient enough when DQ, Qalbi Adegy, LZG where having a go at it.

;)

Look back every thread and see how many times I've been insulted without doing much about it. Sure I'm guilty now, but many times before I was not the one in error.

:D:D

I'm sorry, but I had to say something. I had to let these people know they're not the only ones who can dish out stuff and get away with it. :eek:

Anyhow, I realized it's not worth it at all. For the sake of my character, I will ignore everything those say.

:eek:

I wonder if I can make a postcard out of this or maybe just use it as a signature...

RedSea   

^^Umm maybe get a tatoo and have that applied just above the money maker. :D

Iga ganbiso aniga iyo adigu isma cuno. evilgrin0015.gif

Waar xishood .....

I think hunguri is organizing a reer-maakhir conference in Badhan by now and get all the Ilko-jiir supporters there to discuss the issue .... what else is he doing bal if he is not coming back to his own thread ? ,, :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Warancade:

^^Umm maybe get a tatoo and have that applied just above the money maker.
:D

Iga ganbiso aniga iyo adigu isma cuno.
evilgrin0015.gif

Ee bas hee adna, labadaan bari waaka daroysaa, xishoo bisinkee! This isn't the characteristics of the BadaCas aan aqaanayee wah...Wax iskulahar bal... ;)

Red, what is with the name change?? I hope it is not cabaad daraadiis.

I will make you a deal, hadii aad a matching one ila sameysatid, especially below the lips that will just blow your clientele aka t-drivers minds away.

To top it off there is a bonus prize for you. Anaa xisaabtaada hada kadib free kugu fiirinaya(make sure u are not being taken advantage off, etc), god knows in marar madan lagu dhacay over giving back too much change.