Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Qalbi,

What is with the emotional outburst. You googled the defination of 'war booty' to prove a point, but it worked against you instead. You're a **** for a man who claims to be a smart. Read what you post before you present them as an evidence. I've only used what you posted as stick and whip you with it.

Ms. LayzieG

:D

I wonder why the moderator does not edit this guys 'aflagaado'?

[ January 10, 2009, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^thats because aduu mashquul kugu yahay, he doesnt have time for one of Sangub's victims oo mar hore la dhaxmaray like the catholic priest scandals. Plus, that victim aniga lee leygu og yahay, we dont need a ref and certainly not MMA.

MMA wrote:

Qalbi, stop the aflagaado. This is your first warning, and it won't be limited to editing only next time.

In other words, adiga lee shalay isla hadleyse.

Qorax   

Hadal iyo dhamaantii nimanka Makhiri ah siddii aay putnland ugu liseeen looguma hambayn hadda carrada inta iska daayaan dadkooda dhinca ha ka raacaan iyo doorashada dambe xoog iyo xeelba ha sarana.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

quote:Originally posted by Muj Red sea:

I sent her a Pm out of respect to try to address me in accordance with SOL rules

So, you admit that you send her PM's Lol,
:D:D

PS: Mj Red iyo Qalbi gabdhaha halaga xishoodo, dooda yay idinla tagin meel fog.

PS2: No anymore comment regarding the thread.
Yes I did. The content of the PM was a formal warning to her. She did not translate well into her Zanzibari language obviously.

Layzie,

***** ***** ****** **** ;)

Up N out.

[ January 10, 2009, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

The Zack   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

^Majority rules, sorry : )

Minority eh ?? ,,, and Fahiye was calling them garaabo yesterday.

Maasha Allah ....
Yes majority rules! Isn't that the democracy you were advocating for in your place?

The Zack   

Red Sea, Aren't you being too much on the defense line? I don't think it is good idea to share a PM you sent to someone just to prove something.

Baddacas, afxumada looma dulqaadan karo ee baliis respect the Rules of the site.

The moderator cannot be in the midst of every infantile thread, where juvenile insults seems to be highly valued.

Dad waa weyn baa la yahay and the Moderators' of this site give the benefit of letting adults behave and conform the Rules of the site as expected. Not sidii ciyaal camal loo daba socdo, reminding the Rules to them. Now that is more unfortunate.

Eniwey, the Rules are clear. If some think breaking and disrespecting the common rules of the site would make them balaayo balaayo, think again. Runtii our patience is running thin. It was never a character of mine ku deg dego wax, always letting the members prove themselves again and again on the forum, on a positive note.

Alas, some took that into wrong thoughts of the Mod being lenient on them or having a carte blanche of posting whatever on their mind, fully unedited.

Folks, let us not forget spring cleaning is not that far off. Ee ka jooga, jooga haddaba, waaba haddaa Spring time gaartiin qaarkiin haddaa saan ku socotiin.

Wa salaan.

RedSea   

Mr. moderator,

I have been patient enough when DQ, Qalbi Adegy, LZG where having a go at it.

It seems it has become a somali norm to interpet non response as weakness. Look back every thread and see how many times I've been insulted without doing much about it. Sure I'm guilty now, but many times before I was not the one in error.

I'm sorry, but I had to say something. I had to let these people know they're not the only ones who can dish out stuff and get away with it. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I realized it's not worth it at all. For the sake of my character, I will ignore everything those say.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:

Maasha Allah ....
Yes majority rules! Isn't that the democracy you were advocating for in your place?
But i thought you said they are the majority in your place ,,,, :D

RedSea   

I am glad my Somali galbeed brothers are joining the conversation. For a while they were sidelined. Welcome brothers. ;)

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

I have been patient enough when
DQ

wooooooooooooow! waryaa! waryaa gar darada jooji! Maxaa aniga meeshaan ii soo dhex galinaysaa-- see wax kaa noqdeyn? Waad ogatahay, oday sharaf-leh inaan ahay ee dacaayadaan raqiiska ah aad wadid maad iga joojisid! smile.gif

Hadii kale soo ma'aha... iska sii wado digriga aad magacayga mar walba aad ku digrisid sidii qof Ilaahay dambi dhaaf weydiisanyo oo kale! :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

RedSea   

DQ,

lol. It's true man though lately you've been civil. Anyhow, I wanted to finish some bussiness with you. Revive that thread between you and I. So you can prove to me the Ethiopian bases in Somaliland you spoke about.

JB,

Waan ogalahay. Hadii la'ila xidhayo inta rabshada wada oo dhan.

The Zack   

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:

quote:

Maasha Allah ....
But i thought you said they are the majority in your place ,,,,
Yes but the majority has sub-majority lol.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Revive that thread between you and I. So you can prove to me the Ethiopian bases in Somaliland you spoke about.

Oh stop this hogwash about defending the ethiopian presence in Berbera you khat-grazing little man! It's not enough that I have to put up with your melodramatic whinning about me and your prima donna cat-fights with SOL ladies behind the scenes, but now you want to prove to everyone that you are such a conceited ignoramus to deny that the Ethiopian military does USE the port of berbera.

Fine.

Knock yourself out! I'll deal with you later...

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California