Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

me   

Badacase, edit that ninyahow. Sidan ragu uma hadlaane.

Tan waan ka saarayaa, markaad edit garaysid.

Poker   
Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

[qb] Qalbi,

What is with the emotional outburst. You googled the defination of 'war booty' to prove a point, but it worked against you instead. You're a **** for a man who claims to be a smart. Read what you post before you present them as an evidence. I've only used what you posted as stick and whip you with it.

Ms. LayzieG

***** **** **** **** **** :D

[ January 10, 2009, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

NGONGE   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not too fussed about ths Puntland issue to be honest. It's a storm in a tea cup. Those unhappy about it will moan for a day or two then realise they have no other option but to support their president.

I am just having a private moment with Mr ME there. Yes, the same Mr ME that opposes 'clan politics'.
:D

Ngonge of all the people in SOL I thought you would be the one to see when a pass is given.

My convictions are still strong, my goal is crystal clear and if we need a strong Somalia, we need strong building blocks, composed of the most solid building stones available in today’s Somalia. That building block is clan. Not a confederation of clans, not an amalgamation of clans, but pure clan looking out for its own interest.

The reason why Puntland didn't work was because it was based on an amalgamation of clans, the reason why Somaliland falters is because it is concerted too much with the dealings of other clans and it neglects its core constituency. (see Red Sea’s arguments on the under development of Somaliland)

Puntland seems to have finally seen the light and is shedding the excess baggage and is ending up with its core constituency. This is a positive development in the long run.

Each clan running its own affairs is a victory for Somalinimo. It will make our next republic a stronger one.

Waan kuu soo dhigey, marka qor bal that piece on clannism aad qori lahayd. The Neo-Me might support that idea.
No need for that article now. You already know where I was coming from. The Somalinimo bit at the end is iffy but a man can dream I suppose (as long as he accepts reality first, as you now do). Welcome back, fellow citizen. smile.gif

me   

Ngonge you and Ibti are full of hot air.

She is running around with hoohaa about real and fake islam while in the meantime supporting the secessionists.

You on the other hand say that clan is the way forward, without actually articulating why one should accept the clan.

Stop being lazy guys and articulate your points of view.

NGONGE   

^^ But you did it for me perfectly. Why make me work when you already understand (mostly) where I am coming from?

You say it is all about sub clans and that is what I have been telling you for TWO YEARS now. You say they should all look after their own interests and it is what I have been telling you when you were peddling that phantom Somalnimo nonsense. You say their interests may coincide and may eventually bring them together! What else is Somaliland if not that?

Now your iffy Somaliweyn idea may still work in the future if the collective interests are the same (they are not today).

ps

Ibti is actually on your side of the fence. Ok you studied hard and started to understand how things work but you were exactly like her a year ago with your impossible dreams.

me   

^You are still avoiding my question. Are you going to take up the challenge or are you going to keep dancing around it? because from what you just wrote I can see we are looking at this issue from two very different angles.

NGONGE   

^^ Are we? How exactly? Is there ANYTHING you disagree with there (the Somaliland point is a given of course)?

ps

I am not dancing around anything. I am BANG in the middle of it.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge you must be mad, the BAA TA JAA aad haad iska uu diigisey I knew in 1999!!!

Arguing with "ME" is like going in big circles, you think you agree, then he does 180degree turn somewhere and you end up arguing about something else. I think he just likes making people write and write and write somemore. SO Ngonge, just damit write! :D

NGONGE   

^^ In 1999, my dear, you were still at school. Eavesdropping on the discussions of old ladies waa edab daro. icon_razz.gif

As for Mr ME, he is my new disciple and is already singing the saint NGONGE gospel. You're confused because yarko waa reer Hargeysa. You know what a strange accent those people have. :D

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ But you did it for me perfectly. Why make me work when you already understand (mostly) where I am coming from?

You say it is all about
sub clans and that is what I have been telling you for TWO YEARS now. You say they should all look after
their own interests
and it is what I have been telling you when you were peddling that phantom Somalnimo nonsense. You say their interests
may
coincide and may eventually bring them together! What else is Somaliland if not that?

Now your iffy Somaliweyn idea
may
still work in the future if the
collective interests
are the same (they are not today).

Just write it, you might enlighten us. You have had a two year headstart with this clan thing.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ In 1999, my dear, you were still at school. Eavesdropping on the discussions of old ladies waa edab daro.
icon_razz.gif

As for Mr ME, he is my new disciple and is already singing the saint NGONGE gospel. You're confused because yarko waa reer Hargeysa. You know what a strange accent those people have.
:D

The day "ME" starts singing your tune will be one strange day, I think I would be sad you know! Leave him be! I was in school, but I was always a young-old- lady :D

me   

Ibti, I wonder if there will be as many gaps in the piece you intend to write as there are in your sentances.

Red, hadii xataa boqol jeer chances kusiiyo, I bet you still cant come up with a single line of assult that will make you feel better. Teeda kale, unlike you, I welcome inaad finally some balls aad ku hadasho aad yeelato.(dishing out beating over someone's head over and over again is tedious)

Just do me a favour eedo, dont let me find you adoo cabaadeyso and begging for truce like your palestinian brothers.

KUN JEER aan lafaha kaa tumay, everytime I put you to your place, you rest and come back for more abuse, just dont disappoint me and run this time around.

BTW, only a reject talks the way aad ku hadasho.

PS:Meesha dhiiqada kadaa and badaanka usoo bax. I made a promise to ADMIN that I will bleach your mouth once and for all.(outside of SOL ina soo keen, cyber world waa barxad weyn)

Pss: I wont be surprised hadaan news maqalno adoo qolkaada's ceiling aad suun inaad ku xereto aad kasoo laalaacdo and SOL gets traced back to the cause of your death.(taa mar dhow wey kaa suurtowdaa)

Emperor   

Originally posted by Muj Red sea:

I sent her a Pm out of respect to try to address me in accordance with SOL rules

So, you admit that you send her PM's Lol, :D:D

PS: Mj Red iyo Qalbi gabdhaha halaga xishoodo, dooda yay idinla tagin meel fog.

PS2: No anymore comment regarding the thread.