Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

I would have been happy for ANYONE else to win..I highly doubt he will deal with AOC regardless of the progress they have made...he will more than likely line his own pockets and those who made this happen with a big sign on bonus from the Chinese or European oil co. I doubt Pl's natural resources will ever be mined but i hope i'm wrong for the sake of its long suffering people

Qalbi, eedo macaan, kuwa meesha kusoo shamuumay oo dhaho dal aan nahay aan ula jeeday. Adeero way naceb yihiin and they dont certainly consider adeero land as part their land.

coming from the ****** secessionist who can't even do simple math?

I offered him tutoring services, waa haduu war iga yeelayo.

Wiilkani, dhibaatooyin fara badan ayaa haysta, math is the least of his worries.

PS: Watch him pm me again begging me to back off him, only to come back for more of the same.(You cant help but feel pity) Take it easy there qalbi, he is very fragile

[ January 09, 2009, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

uchi   

What history Burn Notice? Please post some facts, and not what your uncle told you. I'm astounded by the word corrupt and money laundering accusations.

Hunguri   

Duke, Yes. My interest of beign a Puntlander was simply of my own interest. I am not a property of yours or an entity that you own for good saaxiib. If I dont see my lion share on the table, then have it as a cheap Dubai silver made necklace of yours rounded up in your neck. Saaxiib, I was a Puntlander, because we built it by the name of Odaygii Qansax-Dheere. And, its beauty,spices and kham-kham iyo isku soo haadkeedu was Sanaag and Sool. So, You made Puntland Cimaamad of yours, you put it on your head by a vote of 6 regions Parlement members, which 4 of them are yours. And, its been so since the day of its born age. I can call this "Free and fair ellection" if only the civilians had to vote. In conclusion. Ninkii gabyayna wuxuu yidhi.

Waxaan cunaha ii dhaafin

Iyo Dhaar-shil baa jira eh

I'm above of "Dhaar-Shil". smile.gif

Saaxiib, Calaacal iyo cabashana ma jirto. I have my own blessed land, and the diamond,gold and silver of Majayahan is blinking. The fish and lobster of Laasqoray,Durduri,and Ceelaayo into the sea. And, the oranges,peaches of Calmadow farms smile.gif

Xiin, yes saaxiib bahashu charity ayay noqotay. Waxaasina, waa waxa Somali ku kala dhaqaaqday.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by roobleh:

^^Somalilander-nimo is an allegiance to the Somaliland Republic, its customs and institutions. And Somalilander is a person who is a citizen of that country.

:D

It was better if you said "Somalilander-nimo is an allegiane to "reer-hebelnimo", its roots and its ficil. And Somalilander is a person who is a citizen of that reer.

By the way, your talk about Obama's election not based on race is false. 99% of the Blacks voted for him. The majority of whites voted for McCain. As always, race alone was not suffiecent. Money was important as well. It is not by chance that Hillary Clinton has to come down to Florida to beg the Hispanics (as a race) to vote to Obama. Markaa don't mystify things.

Hunguri

Declare Makhir a state and end the story. Ama ogolow in Siyaasada lagu kala adkaan karo oo u hogaansan doorashada however flowed it may have been. Laakiin, waxaa kaa muuqata qabyaalad cadde dee kor u bax saaxib. Waa maxay tolaa'yeydu???/ At this age and times!!

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Majority rules, sorry : )

Minority eh ?? ,,, and Fahiye was calling them garaabo yesterday.

Maasha Allah .... :D

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not too fussed about ths Puntland issue to be honest. It's a storm in a tea cup. Those unhappy about it will moan for a day or two then realise they have no other option but to support their president.

I am just having a private moment with Mr ME there. Yes, the same Mr ME that opposes 'clan politics'.

Ngonge of all the people in SOL I thought you would be the one to see when a pass is given.

My convictions are still strong, my goal is crystal clear and if we need a strong Somalia, we need strong building blocks, composed of the most solid building stones available in today’s Somalia. That building block is clan. Not a confederation of clans, not an amalgamation of clans, but pure clan looking out for its own interest.

The reason why Puntland didn't work was because it was based on an amalgamation of clans, the reason why Somaliland falters is because it is concerted too much with the dealings of other clans and it neglects its core constituency. (see Red Sea’s arguments on the under development of Somaliland)

Puntland seems to have finally seen the light and is shedding the excess baggage and is ending up with its core constituency. This is a positive development in the long run.

Each clan running its own affairs is a victory for Somalinimo. It will make our next republic a stronger one.

Waan kuu soo dhigey, marka qor bal that piece on clannism aad qori lahayd. The Neo-Me might support that idea.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I think this is the time where
DQ
should use that Riyaale picture of his. Hunguri is ripe for the picking and we just need to nudge him our way. Warya
DQ
so bax ninyaho. Where is that sexy photo?

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

DQ
is taken care of. I exposed him for the weak person that he is. He said Ethiopia has based in Berbera, so I asked him to give me an evidence. He has not been seen since. When he is not throwing around insults, he is quite an easy prey for anyone.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Red Sea,
DQ
is gone to think of few more insults to shout when people ask him serious questions. Last time he was on "naag yahey".... Maybe he will think of something better.

ha ha ha... :D:D:D ...walahi waa cajaa'ib!

Dadow, ma ii sheegi kartaan, what I did to these trifling secessionists, to deserve this latest installment, in the saga of, their never-ending whining?

Okay waryaa, enough is enough! I'm willing to offer y'all a truce, of sorts, by ending all attacks on your make-believe phantom state upnorth, if you will all in return, pledge to STOP being such doddering dullards--who ALL unwisely support secessionism--and finally make peace with this highly affable and debonaire DQ that you like so much! :D;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

RedSea   

Qalbi,

What is with the emotional outburst. You googled the defination of 'war booty' to prove a point, but it worked against you instead. You're a **** for a man who claims to be a smart. Read what you post before you present them as an evidence. I've only used what you posted as stick and whip you with it.

Ms. LayzieG

***** **** **** **** **** . :D

[ January 10, 2009, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

lol

The list is long. And no kama qalaynayo cidna wallahi. I sent her a Pm out of respect to try to address me in accordance with SOL rules. I was trying to make her realize she is not the only one who is capable of throwing around foul language. No one is adhering to the SOL rules, heck why should I?

Seedataan goosanayaa!