Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

lol who said anything about rape? wallahi these people love to twist and spin everything.

macsalam yaa secessionists, restrict your comments to the unrecognized clan enclave you call a nation and I will leave you be. But, anytime you mention puntland or the people of puntland, then I will be here to put you in your place.

Remember newton's third law, "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

RedSea   

Because they are the majority abti, thus you should expect them to have more reps up and down. When Igal AUN passed away, Somaliland upheld its constituion by appointing the Vice President Rayaale to finish Igal's remaining term. When time for new elections arrived, Rayale from Awdal was voted in by slim margin over ex.SNM chairman and a man many hail as hero of Somaliland, Siilaanyo. That itself proves how far Somaliland traveled from qabyaalad.

In addition, I don't want to hear about hearsay that Rayaale doesn't have support in Awdal. It's just not true. AT&T would have better luck proofing otherwise. He could not, and you cannot.

Ibtisam   

Red sea adiga aay baa nacasnimo kaa muuqaata. Leave him, let him be, I want him to say that to burcaawiiet in real life, then her qac cousin and brother will teach him a good lesson for fantasising about raping prisoners of war. Daaka waa loo seeta dheeryeh, soon they will get brave in real life and slap their own face-- In this case knock down.

Red sea

I did not say rape, war booty doesn't mean rape.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Red sea adiga aay baa nacasnimo kaa muuqaata. Leave him, let him be, I want him to say that to burcaawiiet in real life, then her qac cousin and brother will teach him a good lesson for fantasising about raping prisoners of war. Daaka waa loo seeta dheeryeh, soon they will get brave in real life and slap their own face-- In this case knock down.

who said anything about rape? is that a threat? you think i'm afraid some 100lb skinny from burco? :D

Ibtisam   

War booty means rape in this world and historically always has, I don't know what world you live in. No point back tracking now, online waax kaasta waa laa iskaka haadla.

I don't need to threaten you, baal go and say that to someone in real life, and once you are able to type again if you ever can, do report back.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

War booty means rape in this world and historically always has, I don't know what world you live in. No point back tracking now, online waax kaasta waa laa iskaka haadla.

I don't need to threaten you, baal go and say that to someone in real life, and once you are able to type again if you ever can, do report back.

war boot: "War booty is a term used in international law to describe militarily useful property seized from an enemy in a time of war. Combatants are permitted to seize such property as is necessary to conduct a war, such as food, transportation, communications, weapons and fuel. The purpose of such a seizure may be to assist the combatant's own war effort, or to put the property beyond the enemy's use."

Where does rape come into the picture? mise you have your own sordid definition? rape is not something i would joke about, unlike you I have principles.

Now please stop with the online threats, I would say everything I have said in real life if someone came with the nonsense about 'pirateland' etc. This is my last response to you, keep your comments restricted to your own clanist enclave and you will have no problems with me.

^qalbi, eedo adiga ma fiyowdahay?

LOL@"burco *****"

Where you not the one that came up with the khat baby? hahaha

Where do you get these labels from?

You are comedian iyo nus, keep up the good work.

I thought most of you hated adeero, why the sudden interest in adeero-land?

[ January 09, 2009, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

roobleh   

and you will be ***** lil secessionist ****.

The context implies the war booty as a rape.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

"War booty is a term used in international law to describe militarily useful property seized from an enemy in a time of war. Combatants are permitted to seize such property as is necessary to conduct a war, such as food, transportation, communications, weapons and fuel. The purpose of such a seizure may be to assist the combatant's own war effort, or to put the property beyond the enemy's use."

It's funny you googled this and yet doesn't prove anywhere that human beings can be taken as 'war booty'. Your complete joke, you just need to swallow your pride and admit your short coming here.

Ibtisam,

Huno Canada ayuu joogaa. He is too far up north. If he were in UK, totally different story. :D

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

"War booty is a term used in international law to describe militarily useful property seized from an enemy in a time of war. Combatants are permitted to seize such property as is necessary to conduct a war, such as food, transportation, communications, weapons and fuel. The purpose of such a seizure may be to assist the combatant's own war effort, or to put the property beyond the enemy's use."

It's funny you googled this and yet doesn't prove anywhere that human beings can be taken as 'war booty'. Your complete joke, you just need to swallow your pride and admit your short coming here.

Ibtisam,

Huno Canada ayuu joogaa. He is too far up north. If he were in UK, totally different story.
:Dswallow my pride? i say what's on my mind. take it or leave it. I'm a joke? coming from the ***** **** secessionist who can't even do simple math?

[ January 09, 2009, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

"Ibti, I doubt you will come to see any Puntland brigade of SOL forth-coming to celebrate the victory of corrupt Faroole... unlike Yey or Ilkajiir the man is very unpopular, no one really likes him, and by that I mean not only in SOL but also out in the real world. Every Puntlander is sad about the outcome today, you will hardly come across anyone celebrating this one, but apparently I am told they celebrated in L.A and few people in Garowe"

how niave "fair election!" LOL.. how a rank outsider can win by a landslide smells decidedly fishy ..I'm afraid a leopard never changes its spots and this president will continue on with his corrupt ways IMO..unfortunately somali people are their own worst enemy typified by this latest tradgedy

peace out

Burn Notice

Range resources/africaoil corp wanted cadde to win, it didn't happen, therefore more than likely they have to renegotiate with the new president and respect the democratic process.