Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Duke, where are you getting this notion of Makhir is going away or want to break away? Just because some people in SOL are protesting it doesn't meant all Makhirians are on they way out of the union they were part of its foundation.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Mr. Qalbi Adege; sorry dear, There is no reason to be caadow to Pirateland, they seem to be their biggest caadow most of the time.
;)

Puntland is stable and has a vibrant economy that is not build on khat. Remember that lil secessionist feline. This was a democratic process, with a transfer of power, something rarely seen in africa. The individual leader's clan or his region is irrelevant, what's important is puntland state and inshallah it's going in the right direction

But continue hating. :cool:

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Africaown

Do you feel neglected? The burco ***** is one ***** little girl like
all somalilanders.

Let me ask you, what is the concern of secessionists on who gets elected in puntland? Do you see me complaining about the clanist enclave you call a country? run by the three *****?

Lol, ***** ***** baad taahey, so there really is no point talking to a little boy like, maybe when you grow up and learn how to engage with adults.

P.s. Since ALL Somalilanders are so ignorant, why do you bother running around after them on the forum, like a teenage boy in heat. Don't bother answering, use it as self reflection.

EmperorEven if no one likes him, on SOL and on land in Puntiland, some good can still come out of him and anyway it is about the people he brings with him rather than just the individual, maybe if he has a strong team...

[ January 09, 2009, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Hunguri waa nin saldanada wax ka yaqaan. Bahashu charity maaha.

Bal waxa lagu tashado noo soo sheega :D

Faroolena ha la isku daayo. It's not a crime to win Puntland's top post. Adn that's all the man has done :D .

Xiin, wixii dhacay waa dhaceen. Hadda miyey ahayn in lala shaqeeyo Mr Faroole oo aayaha laga wada tashado? Talo bixi oo odeyga ha la siiyo advice fiican nin saas u sii xun maahee.

^^Talo ma ogolyahay mise sidii Cadduu dhowr ilma adeertii ah oo qatan isku wareejin doona :D

Ninyahow caddaaladu waa fiicantahay ee anigu ninkan ma aqaan. Saakese markaan kusoo toosay guushiisa waan carooday. Saas ooy tahay, in ninkan waqti lasiiyo baan qabaa. My interest in PL is two fold. 1) in dadka la isku hayyo inta Somalia soo noqonayso, 2) in Oodweyne ciddiisa isbaaro loo dhigo oo aysan dalka intuu jilicsanyahay kala goyn.

You know, anigu Jubbooyinka masoo dhaafo, weliba hadda wadaadaydii Barre Hiiraaloo samri waayey baa kusoo socda.

Marka saaxiib bal aan dhawrno suu wax yeelo.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

ME: As ususal you make no point and keep going around in circles.

The principle is very simple.

Every clan should run its own affairs. Every clan should run its own land and administer it. We have all seen how the people of PL suffered under the corrupt regime of Cade Muse. Whats coming will be much worse. So yes the people of Maakhir have my personal support and I would encourage them to take their own destiny in the only hands that can be trusted in today's Somalia, their own.
You got there in the end, huh? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not too fussed about ths Puntland issue to be honest. It's a storm in a tea cup. Those unhappy about it will moan for a day or two then realise they have no other option but to support their president.

I am just having a private moment with Mr ME there. Yes, the same Mr ME that opposes 'clan politics'. :D

RedSea   

Qalbi Dhagax,

You and your friend DQ really need to grow a pair. Don't get so emotional and defensive when Puntland is mentioned. For good and evil, he is your man and President. Discussing Pland's affairs doesn't signify any hatred we have for Puntland. So grow a pair and stop this childish bickering.

Ibtisam,

I think that is enough whiplashing for the moment. Qalbi dhagax oohin ayad ka keentay. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Naag taa adiguuna haa kaka sii caabadini eh. :D :cool: It is really my fault, every little boy baa iiso digitey all of a sudden. I think the smile.gif buu come hither moodey, yaa waax uu qoosli jireh.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by me:

quote:

Originally posted by General Duke:

ME: As ususal you make no point and keep going around in circles.

The principle is very simple.

Every clan should run its own affairs. Every clan should run its own land and administer it. We have all seen how the people of PL suffered under the corrupt regime of Cade Muse. Whats coming will be much worse. So yes the people of Maakhir have my personal support and I would encourage them to take their own destiny in the only hands that can be trusted in today's Somalia, their own.
You got there in the end, huh?
:D
WOw Ngonge, you bloody worked fast!!!

Red seas

what do you call calling puntland "pirateland?

the burco ***** is ***** when it comes to somali politics and as I said, and she needed to be taught some edeb, but i'm done with her. Ana ka garadaran oo dumar la murmaayo.

Now do you have any explanation as to why the people of SSC are not given any positions in the clanist enclave called somaliland? How can you have the audacity to criticize puntland when your so called country is run by one major clan? The "I" clan that you and ibtisam are both part of. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

Qalbi loox, lol just teasing ya sxb.

Rer SSC never ran for Presidency in Somaliland. They first need to contend to have a chance to win . Rer Awdal did it, I don't see why not.

ps. Piracy waad ku faantaan. I have personally seen Pland folks in here hail Piracy as 'somali navy' :D markaa wax ceeb ah maahan.

pss. puntland is somali region saxib, dont' shut us out from discussing its affairs. ;)

Ibtisam   

RIGHT; teaching me a lesson which consists of calling me a barbie and saying you are going to rape women as prisoners of war, once you overrun Somaliland. Someone forgot to tell you, that was before 1991 with a Somaliweye army, which was wrongfully misused. It is shame to see people (particularly someone young) with such dreams. Akhaas, you just told us what kind of weak human you are, pirateland would be ashmed of you and your likes. :rolleyes:

RedSea   

Shameful indeed. That filthy and dirty thinking can stay in his equally dirty dreamz, but never can he even come close to do the same in real life.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Qalbi loox, lol just teasing ya sxb.

Rer SSC never ran for Presidency in Somaliland. They first need to contend to have a chance to win . Rer Awdal did it, I don't see why not.

ps. Piracy waad ku faantaan. I have personally seen Pland folks in here hail Piracy as 'somali navy'
:D
markaa wax ceeb ah maahan.

pss. puntland is somali region saxib, dont' shut us out from discussing its affairs.
;)

That's beside the point, clearly the burco ***** was trying to take a page from the old man odeweyn playbook and meant it as an insult.

Anyways, coming back to the point. Are you denying that somaliland is in effect controlled by the 'i" group and no other somali clan have as much representation as them? Was somaliland not started by the SNM, an "i" group rebel movement? Seriously, I know you lot enjoy spinning and making it seem like the triangle is an actual country, but get real man.

What about the fraudulent registration that the people of awdal have been complaining about?

Riyaale is nothing more than a puppet that has no support from the people of awdal, he's similar to hamid kharzi of afghanistan.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]