Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by roobleh:

^^Somalilander-nimo is an allegiance to the Somaliland Republic, its customs and institutions. And Somalilander is a person who is a citizen of that country.

Sifiican baan kuu fahmay, balse a country meesha majiro... :D

Hunguri, my dear friend, I am sad today that our candidate did not win and you know I was not a fan of President Faroole.

However the points you made while reasonable did not fit into the reality of today.

You know Barack Obama won the vote in America while the black population is less than 14%.

Thus this was a fair election and Mr Faroole has won the day..

Peace

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Hunguri, my dear friend, I am sad today that our candidate did not win and you know I was not a fan of President Faroole.

However the points you made while reasonable did not fit into the reality of today.

You know Barack Obama won the vote in America while the black population is less than 14%.

Thus this was a fair election and Mr Faroole has won the day..

Peace

Yes Hunguri Mucaarad ha noqon.

The choice is simple now. Maakhir State of Somalia!

Makhir is no problem, and if our brotthers want to make a state its up to them, if they want to be part of Somaliland it is up to them.

No one can hold anyone hostage, this is their decession if they loved Puntland for Ilka Jiir then they now must hate it because Ilk jIIR is not Puntland's leader.

roobleh   

Mr. me, U mean Somaliland! Say this "Somaliland" a couple of times and get used to it 'cus u may regret later for forgetting how to say it during ur first participation in the national anthem. People change u know! So, if u don't mind, spare ur thoughts just in case u change and say "I do".

Because change is coming brother and u may want to be part of it. And this is not a joke!

me   

Duke,

I don't believe that the Makharians hate Puntlanders for Ilko-Jiirs sake. They are just following their interests if they create their own state and administer their homelands.

Why should they put their destiny into other peoples hands? When they are fully capable to running their own land? It is every clans right to run its own land.

GHEELE T: Adeer my point is simple, we will not be held hostage to anyone, if Puntland for some was one man then so be it. For the rest of us we support our new leader, we wish him the best and we must be beyond clan and party politics.

We have many things to do today and many obsticles to overcome. No time for feeling sorry for ourselves.

ME: As ususal you make no point and keep going around in circles.

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

ME: As ususal you make no point and keep going around in circles.

The principle is very simple.

Every clan should run its own affairs. Every clan should run its own land and administer it. We have all seen how the people of PL suffered under the corrupt regime of Cade Muse. Whats coming will be much worse. So yes the people of Maakhir have my personal support and I would encourage them to take their own destiny in the only hands that can be trusted in today's Somalia, their own.

My cousin Duke, Hadalkaaga hostage ayaa ka buuxa.. Ragu waa is yaqaanee kubada hala dajiyo. Arinta kale.. Ilka jiir wuxuu ka dhashay beeshii aas aastey Puntland... Oo sacrificekana u sameysey, oo beel walba intey ka xanaaqdey shirkii ayay soo celiyeen cidwalba waxaad doontaan qaata. Helida Puntland ayaa nagu weyn oo kaliya... Hada maadaama Puntland la helay... Waxaan u baahanahay xaqii aan waagaas is duudsiney in la soo celiyo oo qudha, kadibna waan la shaqeyneynaa Pres Faroole...

Koora-Tuunshe: Adeer is there someone here who supported Ilka-Jiir and his campaign as the Dukes?

The fact is Gen Ilka Jiir did not say anything wrong, nor did he get upset with style he dealt with the matter. My address is with the brothers who are upset and are using clan base for their argument, was he our candidate or a single clans?

Thats my point, lets be clear there is no room for such talk and for such posts that only helps those who would want to destroy our state.

peasant   

JB

Waryaa cut some slack and save the hassel for us, the election was fair and square and the parliament is only made of 50% of the ****-block and the winner walked away with whooping 74%. That will only makes sense for you if you understand numbers very well.

Some of the contestants of the ****-block them selves did not have as much votes as he ended up with and the fact he came in the second place attests qabil played little role in this election.

P.S. I just want to see you guys replace Riyaale with out causing much discomfort.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]