Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Mr. Qalbi Adege; sorry dear, There is no reason to be caadow to Pirateland, they seem to be their biggest caadow most of the time.
;)

******** ****** ****** :D

Puntland is stable and has a vibrant economy that is not build on khat. Remember that lil secessionist feline. This was a democratic process, with a transfer of power, something rarely seen in africa. The individual leader's clan or his region is irrelevant, what's important is puntland state and inshallah it's going in the right direction

But continue hating. :cool:

[ January 09, 2009, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

roobleh   

By Qalbi-Adayg

^Either you're ****** or ******-disturbed man! Or may be both.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by ***** ***** **** *****

^Either you're ***** or ****-disturbed man! Or may be both. [/qb]

He only knows how to reply back to her. She should completely stop engaging with him.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Africaown

Do you feel neglected? The burco **** is one ***** little girl like all somalilanders.

Let me ask you, what is the concern of secessionists on who gets elected in puntland? Do you see me complaining about the clanist enclave you call a country? run by the three habars?

[ January 09, 2009, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Thankful   

that is why i always say it is a BUGLAND ...

It was created on clan basis and it is ending in the same way ......

Wow a person from Somaliland calling puntland clan based. What has the world come to???

You are having elections and the only two oppostion group represent 1 tribe, YOUR TRIBE. The dominant one, however, where is the tribes of reer Sool and Sanaag? The belong to a completely different tribe, so you gave them no chance at running for pres, let alone winning it. You have never had a peaceful transition of power and if your first so-called president was still alive, he'd still be there. You avoid tribal conflict so you gave the post to a neutral person in Riyaale who is from a smaller tribe the dominant one.

When someone from Sool and Sanaag runs for pres and you have a peaceful transition of power, then comment on other states! Until then, marvel in how Puntland is able to handover power peacefully.

^ This is what is baffling, they are calling puntland clanist, but all there so called parties are dominated by one clan, even the registrations they have been doing have been fraudulent and people were registering multiple times. The people of SSC have more then adequate representation in puntland, but these secessionists are doing their best to spin this to their favor. Propagandists, of the lowest kind.

me   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Africaown

Do you feel neglected? The burco **** is one ***** little girl like all somalilanders.

Let me ask you, what is the concern of secessionists on who gets elected in puntland? Do you see me complaining about the clanist enclave you call a country? run by the three habars?

Easy there homie, Inanta iska daa. Adba waad garan kartaa in ay foolxumo tahay in aad gabadh la murantid. Its one of the reasons aan Oodweyne ula murmin.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by somalipride:

quote: that is why i always say it is a BUGLAND ...

It was created on clan basis and it is ending in the same way ......

Wow a person from Somaliland calling puntland clan based. What has the world come to??
Mamaqashay maah maahda 'tuug intaadan tuug dhihin buu tuug ku dhahaa'? :D

JB, S/land is built on what? Somalinimo? icon_razz.gif

roobleh   

JB, S/land is built on what? Somalinimo?

If I can answer for JB, Somaliland is not built on Somalinimo but Somalilander-nimo! Wasn't that obvious to u dear?

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Africaown

Easy there homie, Inanta iska daa. Adba waad garan kartaa in ay foolxumo tahay in aad gabadh la murantid. Its one of the reasons aan Oodweyne ula murmin.
Alright. I'll leave her be.

[ January 09, 2009, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

roobleh   

^^Somalilander-nimo is an allegiance to the Somaliland Republic, its customs and institutions. And Somalilander is a person who is a citizen of that country.

me, please add that to ur crossword board game also! :D