Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Hunguri:

Today, Abdirahman Faroole of Beesha (------) have won the presedintial seat of Puntland. It was obvoisely a vote from 65 Puntland legislators or parlamentirians. The 65 members was an agreement passed and approved by the elders of Beesha (-----) in the conference of Garoowe 1998.

(1)Mudug ( belongs to the ruling tribe)

(2)Nugaal (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

(3)Karkaar (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

(4)Bari (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

The capital, belongs to the rulling tribe.

The out come and tax cuts of the business and civilians, and the entire benefit of the infrustructure goes to the rulling tribe. The speaker, was a card played by the rulling tribe to single out certain candidates to the presidential post, in order to defeat in a ratio of 4 to 1. Those who voted, no matter what financial card played. But, clearly hail to one entity. So, Vote is theirs. In conclusion, that was a wonderfull Sumo wrestling match. And, no regrets of General Ilka Jiir, and the Makhirians. As they left no stone un-turned to bring reall change in Puntland. However, Puntland is heading to the road of distraction and disintegration.

Puntland new and former Presidents.

(1)Abdillahi Yusuf ( Coussin of Faroole )

(2)Jama Ali Jama ( Cousin of Abdillahi )

(3)Cadde Muuse ( Cousin of Jama Ali Jama)

(4)C/Rahmaan Faroole ( Cousin of all of them )

smile.gifsmile.gif
What a one man show movie!!!!!! Let us wait and see!

The People of Puntland have spoken.
The Elections were fair and free. This is a true nomadic entity,where the cultures of the camel herders still reign supreme. Just like the Geeljires, The bigger,richer and more influential family gets to lead the others.

If i were a Puntlander[god forbid
:D
], I would support a member of my clan too. This is NORMAL. So,Hunguri,Che & the rest of the disgruntled cousins, You are not made to be rulers, you are just followers. Please Know YOUR place in[this]society.If you want to rule and be the boss of your people, arrange your very own election and leave this one to the owners.
icon_razz.gif
FB, there no election, it was a selection by the elite, the population had nothing to do with it, so they have every right to moan and complain, not that it would do much. Boys get line and three years is nothing and puntiland will still be here, better luck next time.

peasant   

Hunguri everyone wished the General to be the chief of staff of puntland but sadly that wish was never granted. I have also get to say the election was fare and square since the M-block make up only 50% of the parliment and faroole walked away with 74% of the votes. Surely something else had an effect to convince 74% of the parliament to go on faroole side and it was not just qabiil. I my self was not happy with the outcome but it is life and sometimes s#$^ happens..

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

quote:Originally posted by Capo:

Akhaas burco Berbera Hargeisa versus Bossaso Garowe Gaalkacayo

Who cares.

:D:D

He left out Borama.

lol@Look all the secessionists here gloating, like ibtisam, jacaylbaro, africaown. walle these people waa cadow

Anyways, the puntland elections were fair and it makes do difference who's the the president of puntland is or what clan he comes from, it's the state that matters and not individuals. Besides the VP and speaker of the house are from different clans.

It is quite understandable why many reer SSC people like Hunguri & Caamir are not happy with the election outcome. For sure PL missed the greatest opportunity of putting itself ahead into level III of the game.

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

lol@Look all the secessionists here gloating, like ibtisam, jacaylbaro, africaown. walle these people waa cadow

Gloating about what? Does it matter to me who's been "elected"? I could give a flying 747....about puntland affairs homie. You're the true cadao.

^Adiga,dhib jeclidaa abti? L0L.

FB, there no election, it was a selection by the elite, the population had nothing to do with it, so they have every right to moan and complain, not that it would do much. Boys get line and three years is nothing and puntiland will still be here, better luck next time

You take yourself way too serious Ibti. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam' field of study is not Public Choice and its theories. She merely confuses what she sees in Britian or America with what happens in other countries. And she likes to adopt one model.

I can bet Silaayo will be the next president in Somaliland, and his election is no more legal or moral than that of faroole. If farole is selected by 65 people, Silaanyo is selected by lesser members of his clan who said this time was taayadii. He is using clan to get to power. Whether islaan and a kid queued up to vote doesnot change anything. The kid was told by his families to vote for Silaanyo. The family were told by the Ugaaska reerka.

roobleh   

^That is a real cheap shot of u Mr. A&T! Do u know that 87 percent of African Americans have voted for Obama? Does that make it a racebased vote that does not have to do with his qualifications to be President? Queuing to vote is democratic unless someone is threatening u to do it! By the way, Siranyo got more votes from other regions including Hargeisa and Borame than he got from his own region of Burco.

I love GOOGLE University students! There must be a corner in SOL just for them to discuss and say anything!

Ibtisam   

^^^try student corner Rooble.

A&T, I think you are stuck on me :rolleyes: Please iga fuuq, I am not any more western than anyone on this forum. Like you I went through a British system of education, SO WHAT? I can still call a spade a spade.

Mr. Qalbi Adege; sorry dear, There is no reason to be caadow to Pirateland, they seem to be their biggest caadow most of the time. ;)

Samafal   

What is the fuss? There were two regions who wanted presidency more than the others (Nugaal & Sanaag) and one of them won.

Emperor   

Ibti, I doubt you will come to see any Puntland brigade of SOL forth-coming to celebrate the victory of corrupt Faroole... unlike Yey or Ilkajiir the man is very unpopular, no one really likes him, and by that I mean not only in SOL but also out in the real world. Every Puntlander is sad about the outcome today, you will hardly come across anyone celebrating this one, but apparently I am told they celebrated in L.A and few people in Garowe :D