Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Breaking News,The end of Puntland as its become one man show

Hunguri   

Today, Abdirahman Faroole of Beesha (------) have won the presedintial seat of Puntland. It was obvoisely a vote from 65 Puntland legislators or parlamentirians. The 65 members was an agreement passed and approved by the elders of Beesha (-----) in the conference of Garoowe 1998.

(1)Mudug ( belongs to the ruling tribe)

(2)Nugaal (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

(3)Karkaar (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

(4)Bari (Belongs to the rulling tribe)

The capital, belongs to the rulling tribe.

The out come and tax cuts of the business and civilians, and the entire benefit of the infrustructure goes to the rulling tribe. The speaker, was a card played by the rulling tribe to single out certain candidates to the presidential post, in order to defeat in a ratio of 4 to 1. Those who voted, no matter what financial card played. But, clearly hail to one entity. So, Vote is theirs. In conclusion, that was a wonderfull Sumo wrestling match. And, no regrets of General Ilka Jiir, and the Makhirians. As they left no stone un-turned to bring reall change in Puntland. However, Puntland is heading to the road of distraction and disintegration.

Puntland new and former Presidents.

(1)Abdillahi Yusuf ( Coussin of Faroole )

(2)Jama Ali Jama ( Cousin of Abdillahi )

(3)Cadde Muuse ( Cousin of Jama Ali Jama)

(4)C/Rahmaan Faroole ( Cousin of all of them )

smile.gifsmile.gif What a one man show movie!!!!!! Let us wait and see!

nuune   

Puntland is heading to the road of distraction and disintegration.

Ka daa adeer, don't wish for that, after all, they are your fellow Somalis.

PS: Oo honeymoonkii ma dhamaadey durbaba :D

Ibtisam   

Oh well congrats to them, if they are happy with their family run kings er sorry I mean President, maaxa idiin kaa shaan iyo toobaan aah. Let them be, hopefully they can maintain some peace and development, they just cannot claim to be a democracy yet.

NGONGE   

I think this is the time where DQ should use that Riyaale picture of his. Hunguri is ripe for the picking and we just need to nudge him our way. Warya DQ so bax ninyaho. Where is that sexy photo? :D

RedSea   

DQ is taken care of. I exposed him for the weak person that he is. He said Ethiopia has based in Berbera, so I asked him to give me an evidence. He has not been seen since. When he is not throwing around insults, he is quite an easy prey for anyone.

Hunguri   

Well, Red-Sea smile.gif Sxb adigu, you are a man of two shirts. Waxaa meesha aad ugu jirtaa. Simply, the beuaty of SOL and to blance load of posts and opinions from the members smile.gif you are here to squeeze the ideas and play a bit confusing card. A hard liner secessionist, and again to the most extreme of Al-shabaab. By the way, how much you are paid by the secret admirers? Anyhow, adigu halkaa ka wad.

Puntland, is spoilt by the selfish one man show system, and for sure this can cause disintegration. In conclusion, there is no card for the Qaad-Land or Majin-Land!

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ Ngonge! HAHAHA, Popcorn anyone.

Red Sea, DQ is gone to think of few more insults to shout when people ask him serious questions. Last time he was on "naag yahey".... Maybe he will think of something better. :D

Like Abu I'm wait for the Puntland Commandos too.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I think we're in for another Duke masterpiece here. Grab your front seats while you can.
:D

It will begin something like this;

Adeer, stop the nonsense. The President was democratically elected. Thus, Puntland is a democracy.

:D