Sign in to follow this  
wayrax

STRAIGHT TALK BETWEEN AHMED DIRIE UGAS JI'IR

Abtigiis   

Even if that is true (which isn't) it does not matter. Obama is the President of the US. Roobow is a Somali as long as he says so. And his actions make him a better somali than Yey and you. That I know.

By the way, your comments show your segmental mind and that you have not outgrown from the hangover of the era of princes, reer hebel and useless geneology.

NGONGE   

^^ Stuff and nonsense. Leave The Milky Bar Kid alone warya. The day when a new Somali warlord comes out and YOUR first question is not 'waa qolama?' is the day when you and anyone else on this site can have a go at poor DQ.

Riwaayada naga daaya dee.

Originally posted by Ayatollah Mulugetta:

The admin will do nothing against this delinquent DQ. In many ways, he is the attack dog for someone formidbale enough to protect him.

He is someone who decided, out of a whore's charity, to pawn goodwill and decency by way of saccharine headlines and comments. What tames him is when you requite the 'favour' in kind!

To A&T:

Saaxiib adigu markaad dadka wax ka sheegaysid, ma nimanka meesha leh baad u shaqaysaa? Mar walba oo su'aalahaaga xun jawaab lagaa siiyanah, afkaa qeelo ku shubataa. Somaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa, "ama afeef hore lahow, ama adkaysi dambe lahow!".

Marka isku xishood ninyahow, ama si fiican dadka ula hadal ama markii qadaadka lagu soo qabto, dhawaaqa iska daa iyo ragaan aad mar walba aad ku eedeeenaysid inay ila safan yihiin. Anigu dhulQarnayn, baa la iyiraahdaa, af-keygaana ku aarsadaa, cidna uma baahni inaan gaashaan buursado. ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

P.S

To Zack and JB:

Ninmanyahow horta doodnah weligiin kama qeyb gashaan idinku waxnah iskama celin kartaan; dockayeernimanah weligiin kama weynaataan. Marka hadaad dood qabtaan, bareerihiina soo jeediya oo rag is difaaci kara noqda-- hadii kalana sidii haweenkii oo kale ha gunuunicinee, hoos ka hadalka iska daaya!

Wabilahi Tawfiiq.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

I don't ask waa Qoloma, nor do my political positions go with where my ancestry lies. That is a misperction on your part. What if I accuse you, you support the secession in the North, say for instance because your from Burco???????? It sounds logical, isn't it? But, you may have other reasons that have nothing to do with this attachment.

So don't judge me, lest I may do so. Whatever i said before about you were for fun. I belive you are a good Somali. I don't believe DQ and Dukey are free from tribal sentiments.

Even if that is true (which isn't) it does not matter. Obama is the President of the US. Roobow is a Somali as long as he says so. And his actions make him a better somali than Yey and you. That I know.

By the way, your comments show your segmental mind and that you have not outgrown from the hangover of the era of princes, reer hebel and useless geneology.

Horta ninyahow taariikhaha ayaa kaa qasan oo wax ma'og baad tahay ee Obama ma Kenya ku dhashay? Waa maya. Waa nin Mareykan ah oo Mareykan ku dhashay ee ma aha nin sidaada iyo Roobow oo kale qaxooti ku yimid Somalia oo xeero koowaad oo kutaalay qoryooley ka giraamo qaadan jiray. Marka adiga iyo asagaba labo qaxooti baad tihiin oo ethiopia kasoo haajiray; hadana wadanka markuu kala dago, wixiinaan qaxootiga ah meeshay ka yimaadeen baan ku celin doonaa, ka bacdinah, haday damcaan inay Somalia soo galaan, VISA ayee kusoo geli doonaan iyagoo baasaboor ethiopian ah sitah. Waa dambenah, ka yeelimeyno qas iyo qalalaasada inay carigeena ka bilaabaan. :D

Waryaa i dhagayso! haduu ruux qabiil uuku mudacayo, adaa sheegta dhul dhan oo Soomaali oo dhan kula dagto kusheega waa "habel region"-- oo isticmaarkii wadankeena kala qeybiyey magacyadii guracnaa oo ey u bixiyeen, si ey noo kala qeebiyaan, weli wata. Marka yaad ku leexin qabiil, adaaba dhul dhan oo soomaaliyeed magac qabiil u baxsaday una dagaalamayah qabiil ahaan?

Republic Of California

NGONGE   

Ngonge

I don't ask waa Qoloma, nor do my political positions go with where my ancestry lies. That is a misperction on your part. What if I accuse you, you support the secession in the North, say for instance because your from Burco???????? It sounds logical, isn't it? But, you may have other reasons that have nothing to do with this attachment.

So don't judge me, lest I may do so. Whatever i said before about you were for fun. I belive you are a good Somali. I don't believe DQ and Dukey are free from tribal sentiments.

Yet, I bet you know the origins of all the big players in Somali politics. You know their clans, sub clans and their positions in the Somali political map. How? ;)

ps

I support Somaliland BECAUSE I am from Burco. If I were from Growe I am more than sure that I would not support it. What is the problem there exactly?

pps

I am not picking on you here. Just picking on the clan point.

Abtigiis   

I call the occupied land Somaligalbeed. I don't answer for what some in my tribe call it. You see, for me this discussion is between me and you-DQ. If you are assuming we are representing clan X and Y, it is wrong. At least from my side, I speak for no one except my little self. So, you saying "adaa dhul sheegtaa" is flat lie.

Ngonge

I know from the Internet, from the BBC and from what I hear from people. I bet you also know some. How is that ging to affect my outlook? Or are you denying that those figures are tribalists? Do you think I will be following Somali polictics and will not happen to know their clans? Just see SOL and tell me you don't know who is from where? Some honesty please!!

Tribalism is when I prefer Mr. X from My Y purely becuase he is supposed to be closer to me than the other in the maze of tribal branches. Do you see me doing that? Examples please.

If you support SOmaliland ONLY becuase you are from Burco, then you are a tribalist. No philosophy here brother.

Fabregas   

DQ, if you say sO.

PS. don't be fooled by Ngonges encouragement. That is what he does: encourages people, sidey i su cebeyan. :D

^^^I don't NEED encouragement from anyone, even though NGONGE is one of the very few secessionists that has some sense some of the time! :D

Republic Of California

NGONGE   

Ngonge

I know from the Internet, from the BBC and from what I hear from people. I bet you also know some. How is that ging to affect my outlook? Or are you denying that those figures are tribalists? Do you think I will be following Somali polictics and will not happen to know their clans?
Just see SOL and tell me you don't know who is from where? Some honesty please!!

Tribalism is when I prefer Mr. X from My Y purely becuase he is supposed to be closer to me than the other in the maze of tribal branches. Do you see me doing that? Examples please.

If you support SOmaliland ONLY becuase you are from Burco, then you are a tribalist. No philosophy here brother.

Actually, I only know where the obvious ones are from on SOL. There are others from what someone once referred to as 'boring clans' that I can never place. I would not mind finding out about all though. It helps me understand things and get a better picture.

Your definition of tribalism makes no sense. Don't you prefer your own brother to strangers, saaxib? What new nonsense is this? Are we breaking down family structures now? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

[
To Zack and JB:

Ninmanyahow horta doodnah weligiin kama qeyb gashaan idinku waxnah iskama celin kartaan; dockayeernimanah weligiin kama weynaataan. Marka hadaad dood qabtaan, bareerihiina soo jeediya oo rag is difaaci kara noqda-- hadii kalana sidii haweenkii oo kale ha gunuunicinee, hoos ka hadalka iska daaya!

Wabilahi Tawfiiq. [/QB]

Aan ku saxee waxaad tiraahdaa Nimanyahow dadka ma ceydaan, aflagaaddadana kama qeyb gashaan, shaqsiyadda dadkana wax kama sheegtaan ee i dhaafa. Illeen dood kama qeyb gashide as u never discuss issues.

Biixi   

The link to story is broken and Somaliaonline(MM) is blocking the qabiil names, can someone provide a working link for adults? --LOL

PS -- No "Dayniile.com" My antivirus designated it a dangerous site!!

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

quote:Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Falastini:

Oromo?

Saaxiib, Roobow asalkiisu wuxuu ahaa nin Oromo ah oo shuqul kuma leh Bay iyo Bakool dadka daga. Ninkaan, rag oroma ah oo lasocday oday la oran jiray, oo hada dhintay, Waaqow Guutu oo u halgami jiray Oromada ayuu kasoo jeedaa. Nimankaan Oromada ah muda badan bey Soomaaliya joogen oo wey ku dhaqmeyn, laakin waa nin Oromo ah oo ethiopian ah. Taasna waxaa kuu cadaynaysa, magaciisa Roobow.
Somalidu Roobow lama baxdo ee Rooble ayee labaxaan. Marka nin ethiopian ah oo Somaali raba inuu indirectly u baabi'iyo
Niic niicdaada ayaaba ka taba badisaa, sometimes you surpass your own niic and ridiculous allegations even. Do you think repeating been hawaaska that would make you yourself believe in it, iska dhaaf dadka kalee?

Afsoomaali suu u kala baxo baro horta, Rooboow iyo Rooble micnaha u dhaxeysana soo baro. Rooboow, Calasoow, Caddoow iyo wixii kale 'oow' ahba magacyo jiro Soomaali dhab ah waaye.

Will you, Mr Afsoomaali Linguist, now tell us Soomaalida "Calas" ayee la baxaan, but not Calasoow? Will you now persuade us Soomaalida "Culus" ayee la baxaan but not Culusoow? Will you naga dhaadhacsiin doontaa to us Soomaalida "Cadde" ayee la baxaan but not "Caddoow?" "Samatar" but not Samoow?

What a ridiculousness. Waala iska hadlaa.

She is Oromo too, well according to saxiixa Idamaale, aha?

Qof faraciis ha u gafin.

The link to story is broken and Somaliaonline(MM) is blocking the qabiil names, can someone provide a working link for adults? --LOL

PS -- No "Dayniile.com" My antivirus designated it a dangerous site!!

I quoted the warka sitekaas ku qoran. It essentially is about the quoted part. But if you want to read the news itself, you first need to go to the site's homepage and click the title that correspondes this thread's title. Of course, in Afsoomaali.

^ waad iga soo hormartay sxb.

wan aqanaa nin la yidhaa roobow aan ahayn mujaahidkan la hadal hayo. qofkii yaqaan qabiilada somalida macagyada ay isticmaalaan si fudud ayuu ku garan karaa calasow,yalaxow etc. macayadaas cidaha la baxa and i assure you oroma mahan sxb.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[
is Oromo too, well according to saxiixa Idamaale, aha?

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Qofkii hadlo adiga ku bood, ma shiixe waaxid. Qoftaan sideey u qurxoon tahay uu caqligeedana u qurxoon yahay awoowe.

Laakiin waxaa la yaab leh, wali inaad diinta Islaamka ka biyo diidsan tahay oo aad leedahay Marka iyo Shabeelada Hoose ay xoog ku heestaan.

Horta bishaan ramadaan ma uga faa'iideysatay inaad ilaahey u toobad keentid wixii danbi ahaa ee aad maxaakimta ka gali jirtay?

:D