Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Igaal leader of somaliland is in hospital!!1

Hibo   

Igaal leader of somaliland is in hospital!

if he dies the is going to be more fight between malitias for power! cwm24.gif

which means more death and more destruction!

thats all I know cwm6.gif

mataan   

thats what you think mate...if Egal dies, a leader will simply be democratically elected and there will be no war whatsover.

peace n luv

Hibo   

Raaghe. Igaal is dead bro!

Mataan: Why the negativism bro....there could be demacratic elections...why not?

Usually problems r raised when the previous leader is alive...but once he is gone I believe they can make elections..that if they r civilized enough..if I am asuuming the somaliland had reached...I don't know about the real deal...coz I have never been there but from what i heard it should do fine.. what we all can do is pray it maintains its peace!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Bachelor   

Lets hope and pray he will be alright. Since no somali ppl deserve another round of civil unrest and exedus. These ppl have had enough already. So each and everyone lets make du'caa.

peace lover nomad

Hibo   

I dont know what you guyz see in that BIG bellied old man. Besides a little peace, there has been no economic progress in the country as far as I know. I think it would be a good idea if he stepped OUT (dead or otherwise).

Alyssa   

Athena,

You don't know **** so next time think before you make ridiculous statements. There has been no progress economically is an absurd thing to say. Somaliland has struggled under the livestock ban but it has under the leadership of our president Egal developed a very strong private sector. If you were slightly more intelligent you would know that the "little peace" somaliland has means that privatley owned business and enterprise can flourish. Without the "little peace" Nothing can be achieved. No one can run their business, go to school or do anything if they don't know what disaster tommorow hold. So young lady, next time think before you speak..I wonder why you are so quick to dismiss the "little peace" is it because where you come from no one knows the meaning of the word?

To those of you predicting doom and gloom if Egal dies, sorry to end what little fun you have but we have a plethora of equally as qualified and good leaders as Egal. Hon.Mr Silanyo, Hon.Mr Waraabe the list is too long..one of them would take over in a smooth transition of power, something you find hard to understand I'm sure because you are unfamiliar with peace and democracy.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-30-2002).]

XM   

Thumbs to Alyssa. These kids don't know what they are on about. They think everywhere is as bad as the south.

The latest news is that Egal is doing well and he'll back soon to resume his work. Hope that little poor girl won't get heartattack.

XM

Hibo   

If he dies ilaahay ha U naxariisto... it was democracy that got him where he is .. and i suppose the same concept will be used to elect his replacement... i think that was Mataan's point!

Anyhow,

I agree with Athena ... is is about time he stepped down! Somaliland is a new state... therefore needs a president with fresh ideas for the country. though I respect the dude for maintainning the peace and developing some parts of the country. I think it would be great if we got rid of these fat bellied, hate induced qabiil minded odayaal.

Don't ya'll think, its tiem we had a president that is more in tune with the world and comprehends national development as opposed to regional discrimination.

my labo gambo

Hibo   

As usual, ya'll jumped to conclusions and got lost in the process. First and foremost, I'm a S.Lander and wish nothing but progress for the country. Secondly, PEACE is an EASY thing to maintain, only idiots fight in the first place. However, what makes one country better than another is the level of economic progress brought out in the shortest span of time. As far as I know, there is no change in the standard of living nor are there better roads, building etc from the time this fool took over.Somaliland is the same as it was 10yrs ago.I haven't a clue what private sector you're referring to and shipping goat isn't exactly profitable!

Its a well known fact, he bribes every1 and thats the only reason he's been there this long.

Hopefully some1 with a vision will take over and bring about some NOTICABLE changes but this IDIOT has got to GO!

I don't mean to offend anyone but to the people who think if Igal dies, democracy will prevail, all i have to say is ARE YOU GUYS LIVING IN LA LA LAND. Let's not forget this is Somalia, or Somaliland if you perfer. This is the land of civil wars and famine, everyone wants to be the President. Eventhough i do not agree with Somaliland seceding from Somalia, I don't more war to be visited on ANY Somali. and if a DICTATOR has to live inorder to ensure the safety of millions of Somalis, oops I mean Somalilanders, let the dictator live.

PS. Southern Somalia is 100 times worse than Somaliland. But that doesn't mean Somaliland is a democracy for Allah's sake.

mataan   

salaams all;

dear fellow nomads; i NOT am here to defend igaal. some of you might think that i am supporting igal, walahi i never supported him and i'll never. but the thing that made me angry is that why would someone want a muslim person to die. i beleive that everyone in this world whether they are kufars or muslims are here for a reason, allah has created them and when their day comes he will eventually take them away. the other ting is that why r we nomads so pessimistic, lets be optimistic and hope that even if igal dies no war happens...i think we somalis have had enough...look at us we are scattered around the world, even if u go to israel u will find a somali refugee, allahu akbar, when i hear the word 'war' walahi calooshaa i xanuunta.

allaa mahad leh.

XM   

To those confused people,

I think you should have enough courage to state what you believe. For example, look at Matan and the likes of him. Before you guys comment on this issue, you should get the terminology right. Somaliland and Somalia are completely two different countries and don't confuse the Somaliland issue with Somalia.

If you want to commentate on somaliland affairs do it in a maner which is consistant with Somaliland but stop this generalisation of 'we somalis are this and that.'

XM

[This message has been edited by Libaax-Sankataabte (edited 05-01-2002).]

Nuruddin   

XP dream on man 2 difrent contry? lol Meybe ther is people lake cigal ho want to make it difrent contry bat the realety is somaliland is independent region bat it is far from a contry. Dont begen with regionalism now maye people liv in somalind and they are alian to what you are cleyming that its difrent contry. Bat i agree somaliland have control over its regen so thas puntland. Ther is ned far more than saying that from now on we are an independent contry.