Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

'Ciidamada DF oo ku sii jeeda magaalada Kismayo'

Gabbal   

Jimcaale-

Cidba marbay timid. Qaar haday dawladahii hore keenaan abaari dartood, kuwana iyagoo qax ah ay socdaan, dee kuwa kalena maantay socdaan. Ever heard of freedom of movement? smile.gif

The Jees vs. Morgan war was about the influx of Puntland IDP's escaping Mogadishu to Kismaayo and the resentment and feeling of invasion Afmadow/Dhoobley folks held. Even so, Jess's conduct was barbaric in nature, and the men who came and put a stop to it hailed from Gedo. Don't look at Morgan only to conclude a tribal makeup, everything else under him was Gedo-based. ;)

Now answer my question. smile.gif

Originally posted by N/AA:

Jimcaale-

Name one visit Indhacade has made to Kismaayo, the third largest city in the former Somalia and the Jewel of the South? One visit and we are all yours.
:D

Even though I know full well why you and the rest of Morgan's remnants are so fixated on connecting Kismaayo and Indhacade, tell me the recent history of that part. When was the JVA signed, who signed it, and when did Indhacade enter the politics of south Somalia?
icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Paragon:

Dhubad
, I don't think reer Afmadow would take warnings as serious. Few geeljire attacks may not deter them from the big price that is Kismaayo. They have been waiting for this opportunity since 1988 sxb. If you ask me, I would say they would certainly take the risk. According to some of them, it may be worth it.

Paragon ^^^^ said it all.

I would not say it more then these dhubad abti Geeljir is always is geeljir they don't think what is going to happen tomorow all they think is today. plus like I said before the fact on the ground is that afmadow militia are the one's who realy wants the attack.

quote me by saying these a reliable resource I gather today from kismayo 07-9-7 buuloguudood, I was told that the mayor of the city told Gacmadheer and the ethio either A rer gedo will disarme or B he will not go back to the city, that was when gacmadheer visted Buuloguduud . know afgaduud is out of the picture these all about Madaxda TFG has to make dection on kismayo.

frankly speaking c/yusuf would rather see the situation in kismayo to be solved in peacfull manner

Gabbal   

Dhubad
, I don't think reer Afmadow would take warnings as serious. Few geeljire attacks may not deter them from the big price that is Kismaayo. They have been waiting for this opportunity since 1988 sxb. If you ask me, I would say they would certainly take the risk. According to some of them, it may be worth it.

How did I miss this? :D

Paragon sxb you are basing everything on supposition and not fact. reer Afmadow are putting their weapons down and are getting ready to negotiate. Mark me on that! icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^^Lol N/AA. Adeer Insha-Allah, I will mark your words for the time-being. Remember though, the reason why I wrote the above quote is that ree Afmadow strongly believe that it is the first time in their claim to Kismaayo that they are recieving help from an entity that resembles a government. Cuqdadii horena wey ku jirtaa weli. I was Siliga Xaarxaarka in 1988. Waxaanan ogaa familladii reer Gedo ee Dhoobleey degganaa sidii loo weerarey. Ma taqaan nin biyac-mushtar ahaa oo la oran jirey 'Qoor Qaab' amba qof yaqaan hoteelkii Allamagan ee Dhoobleey ku yiiley? Yaase xasuusta wiilashii ardeyda ahayd ee reer Gedood ee Dhoobleey derisyadooda budh nafta kaga jareen? Aargoosigii reer Gedo waatii la ogaa. Sxb, N/AA, dadku utuna waartey baa u dhaxaysa. Marka, I won't be surprised if they throw their lot in with the attacking group now.

Reer Afmadoow & Reer Gedo waa dad wada dega dhulkaas nabadadana in la dhowrna labada dhinac aay u fiicantahay, saa waa reer barriga Af-guduud iyo wax lamida ah ee raba in magaalada xoog ku soo galaan dowlad baanu nahay iyo ciidamo dowlad baanu nahay iwm kuwaasi wixii aay ayaga iyo "argagixisada kismayo joogta" ka helaan ayeey leeyihiin :D .

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Paragon, Gedo was represented by Hiiraale, a member of JVA headed by Al-Sheikh Yusuf Indhocade. Let's not drag the good name of Gedo to this mess. I'm sure many of Gedo natives have nothing to do with Hiiraale-Indhacade JVA alliance. If we are focusing on the issue of majority, JVA alliance is as much relevant as anyone and how it come to life.

Jimcaale, LoL, u sheeg. Indhamadoowe, Goobaale iyo Seeraar maxaa ka reebaayo, since they occupied both Jubbooyinka and Shabeellada Hoose since late '90s. Iyagaba xaq ayee u leeyihiin meesha haddee Galgaduud boys umalayeen inay meesha wax ku leeyihiin.

By the way, Reer Garbahaareey and Buuloxaawo are peaceful people, oo shaqo kuma laha dagaaladaas dhulbalaarsiga ah ama dantooda ma'aha dadka Kismaayo ka dagaalamaayo. They even released statements and baaq ku aadan inay dagaaladda ku jirin.

Dadka Kismaayo inay xoog ku qabsadaan rabaan, xaaraantooda inay xalaaleystaan rabaan waa Reer Cabuudwaaq oo Galgaduud kasoo cararooyo. All of them waa kuwaas, xataa kuwa inta quuqda ku haayo. Dad cararadii kululeyd ogaa, aanan arag meel Kismaayo iyo kisteeda iyo kaskaaga ah, oo meeshiiba jano la noqotay waaye hee, ee ma'aha Reer Buuloxaawo iyo Garbahaareey. Dadkaas anaa kuu aqaano, waa peaceful people, oo dhulbalaarsi iyo xaqdaro mayaqaanaan, like their fellow original Reer Waamo and wider Southerners isku deegaanka yihiin.

By the way, Jimcaale, Reer Kismaayo badan ayaa inta Koronto degan, oo true Reer Waamo dhabta ah. Banooni ayaa isla ciyaarnaa. Koley inaa taqaanid qaarkood laga yaabaa. Daleys yar la yiraahdo ma maqashay? Cabaas? Warsan? Max'ed Yare [whose wedding happened on here a couple months ago]?

Abaadir   

What do Mike Tyson and MMA have in common?

They both have 10 yrs old IQ. even thou they are grown up pple.

Dhul baa la xoogayaa baad ku haysaa. ma dhulka somalidaa la kala lee yahay.

Paragon   

^^Go to the top thread of this section. It has been updated today :D . You don't have to be nice to me on that account lol. It won't help our relationship, especially when you realise I fear the same force smile.gif .

But yeah, nice is good. Carryon being nice. Nice to know you, to know you nice! ;)

Dhubad.   

^^And that got him banned.

MM ninkii wax kasheegaa will be gone. Careful guys....! :D

Paragon   

^^Lol MMA ninkii wax ka sheega waa malaggii galyoow mooyaale smile.gif

Xanthus, So you want us to call you Nice Girl from now on? And make your last name 'Good Mannered'? :D