Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A day late and a dollar short: Somaliland media admit mistake

^^^Oodweyne what has made you so angry that you would insult openly an SOL member like that?

Though it was a weak insult, we need to understand the cause of the outburst.

Was it the failure of the whole "recognition" issue and the exposing the falacy of Somaliland as nothing more than a region that has some issues.

As you were Oodweyne, and take it easy my dear failed secessionist.

^^^lool. I love it when Oodwyen starts waffling, adeer Yey did not make the chairman angry. :D It was the NW regions Foreign rep, he needs to be sacked.

1991 is the past and in 2009 you are yet to get recognition

The world has realised and thank god we have audio and visual of the event, you would have made excuses.

Puntland scored a major vistory, the union scored a major victory and the worlds only super power recognised Puntland and Somalia at the expense of Somaliland region, who's actions caused the US dismay and who will be isolated as they want. :D

^^^You are angry and thus you can say what ever you want. However as you saw the web-cast Congressmen and women from the worlds only super power not only welcomed my president and lauded Puntland state but also listened to our plan to develop eight ports in our state.

Again go listen to the webcast and learn from the master Faroole. While you sulked we were meeting the world bank, African development Bank and reps from the United States of America.

Also Oodweyne Puntland will build a deep and profound relationship with the state as we Somali's from Puntland are the largest Somali group in America. :D

^^^Oodweyne, there is no argument here old boy. The secessionists failed and this is a game changer. The world now realises that the Junta in Hargaysa are clueless.

Now as I said before its all too late, and Riyaale is not my son, to quote a song from the late Mr Jackson. :D

Mar mar waxaa isweydiinee how the likes of those otherwise fine gentlemen lived in one same dal and united?

Dowladii hore ileen dad kala war la' ayee kala heysay, if not dad iyo duunyo. Dad ayee kala heysay oo la iskuma saqajaami jirin.

nuune   

^^^ Dadka SOL ku heshiin la' miyaad u maleeni iney wadan ama meel kale ku heshiini, abadan, odeygii Siyaad ahaa waa runtaa dad iyo duunyuu isku hayey wakaa dukun daakun iska dhigey markuu dibada uga baxey