Sign in to follow this  
Urban

looking for audio Qur'an split into 30 juz'

Urban   

help me please. I've looked everywhere (i think). I've got the whole qur'an in mp3 format but they're single surahs, what i'm looking for is separate mp3's for each juz'.

Do you know of any websites where i can download or buy them from? (preferably downloaded)

asxanta

smile.gif

Ameen   

Umm al-Khair I found your site to be very helpful in memorising. May Allah reward you.

And Allah knows best

Urban   

Haneefah sis, I really didn't see your reply last week.. i've tried that website and it works, but the reader is really slow. so i'm not too sure about it.

The site Umm al-Khair posted is also very helpful but it's internet only..

I really need them in mp3 format or CDs.. i've looked for qur'an cds but the ones i found came in a set of 10, which means 3 Juz's on each CD..

The reason i'm looking for them is because i wanna read a juz everyday but i make some mistakes, so for a month i want to recite the quran while listening to an imam read it correctly.

(for example) It would be hard to find where the first juz ends in surat al-baqara by fast forwarding, so having separate juz would make life easier..

does it make any sense at all?

thank you all for replying.

Jacpher   

Urban, I don't know if this will work for you but I have Quran CD containing the whole quran i small audio tracks in wave format numbered 1-604, the pages of the Fah-di mus-haf. It also has a thousand or so nature pictures.

I separated the clips into 30 Juz of the Quran and was thinking converting them into mp3 but never completed them. These are Sudeysi & Shureym so let me know if you want them. You don't need to spent too much to get what you want nowadays. With so many Islamic websites, you should be able to find your favorite sheikh.

Jacpher   

Urban, These are 650 small clips in wav files. I organized them into 1-30 juz folders but you can put them in one folder. Each file number corresponds to pages of the Mus-haf. It’s easy that way to listen to whatever page or Juz you wanted or you can create a playlist of each Juz.

You can covert them to mp3 but make sure you don’t lose the sound quality if space is not an issue. The more you compress the more quality of the sound you lose. I don’t know the software you use but you can try dBpowerAMp Music Convert (dMC), Audacity, or other freeware apps.

Let me PM you because I don’t know where I could upload 275 MB zip file. I know Yahoo briefcase but I don't think it lets that big of a file. Anyone knows any site with that service?