Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AU Troops in Kenya on route to Somalia pics..

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

We've played this game before kiddo..Go do your own footwork. You accused them of having AIDs so provide me with an article that states that these troops weren't tested.

I have done my footwork, Ms. Neocon. I have searched search engines, major news sites and even major Somali sites for your claim-- alas, it's only a concoction of yours. In the other topic, I advised you about professionalism. This time, your claims have an issue with integrity, which I deem no advice is necessary,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,,

Ebyan   

Museveni dispensed parental advice in kiswahili: "I have heard that you went to doctors who found out that you do not have these dudus (HIV/AIDS)"

Source

You've been proven wrong(once again). :rolleyes:

^^Did you saw the HIV/AIDS results?

Or are you taking the word of a corrupted president.

It is like believing YEY, when he says he is the president of Somalia.

Ebyan   

^ Are you better yet? I can't fathom having a discussion with an emotionally unstable person. You and Taliban can have your little love fest, I'm out.

Taliban   

Originally posted by mystic:

Did you saw the HIV/AIDS results?

Or are you taking the word of a corrupted president.

It is like believing YEY, when he says he is the president of Somalia.

Indeed. Museveni cannot be expected to be unbiased if his troops are highly HIV/AIDS infected.

Violet

So you are psychologist heh?

You need to come up with something other than that sweety, it is starting to get old, just like your frame of mind :D

The girl is doing a fine job. Anyhow the AIDS issue like most health issues can managed better with a functioning governemnt, hence this project is the right way, security equals peace which will help many sectors including the health one..

Private Duke,

The Aids issue will only heighten when these invested dogs arrive. it's like inviting someone who is invested with a deadly and highly contatgious decease in to your house and then say we we will talk about finding a a solution they are here and the house is in order. how ridicoulus is that?

Originally posted by General Duke:

The girl is doing a fine job. Anyhow the AIDS issue like most health issues can managed better with a functioning governemnt, hence this project is the right way, security equals peace which will help many sectors including the health one..

I am sure that the highly qualified health professionals of the TFG can easily handle the AIDS epidemic better than: South Africa, Botswana,Lesotho & Kenya. Countries, mind you, that have established health services

^^^The TFG is doinga fine job addressing the most serious problem of security, security & security..Farax brown would like to keep the country as insecure as it is obviously it benefits him some way...

Latest news the vanguard of the AU troops have arrived..

^^^The TFG is doinga fine job addressing the most serious problem of security, security & security..Farax brown would like to keep the country as insecure as it is obviously it benefits him some way...

Latest news the vanguard of the AU troops have arrived..

Duke, You are a complete 4d4e80x.jpg

^^^The TFG is doinga fine job addressing the most serious problem of security, security & security...

Damn right. All they do is adressing while doing nothing.

^^^Doing nothing? Saxib the TFG has crushed the armed clan opposition. Are training a whole new generation of Police & millitary troops. Is putting back together the national institutions all of them. The AU troops is part of this strategy, while you have no alternative apart from keeping the looted properties and complaining daily.