Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somali doctor's fulfilling their role?

Bakar   

Originally posted by Nomadic Activist:

SOL youngsters? Meaning horn is a old guy
:D;)

I have this weird feeling that he may be bully who used to snatch my jelaato when I was in elementary at Jamaal Cabdinaasir, though I doubted he grew up in Xamar because he sounds like reer koreey. :D

HonAfrique:

Redundancy is not something I have enough patience for

Seigh ley niegth haatoy, widaayow smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Bakar:

quote:Originally posted by Nomadic Activist:

SOL youngsters? Meaning horn is a old guy
:D;)

I have this weird feeling that he may be bully who used to snatch my jelaato when I was in elementary at Jamaal Cabdinaasir, though I doubted he grew up in Xamar because he sounds like reer koreey.
:D

Lol walee waad iga qoslisay with the bullying. :D Although I've never heard and don't know what "reer Koreey" means, I am in fact a native of Xamar Cadey. :cool:

On another note, there are few languages I have mastered in this world, and Af-Maay is not one of them my friend. Marka waxaan fahmi karo bal igu taabo.

p.s. Is Bakar an alias? icon_razz.gif

Bakar   

On another note, there are few languages I have mastered in this world, and Af-Maay is not one of them my friend. Marka waxaan fahmi karo bal igu taabo.

Since Maay is the language spoken by reer Baadhere, I reckon you and I could use it as medium of our communication. ;)

p.s. Is Bakar an alias? icon_razz.gif

Come again. haye sheekadii ma bilawdey hadana? Is it one of those times when you close your eyes and start imagining things. Quit watching the space chanel; otherways, your hallucination will deteriorate and start imagining cirfiid or other entities in other dimension. smile.gif

Since Maay is the language spoken by reer Baadhere

Walle muxuu been sheegay, war walaalow ana reer Bardheere badan arkay waligoodneh badi bada badu meey igu dihin, mise Baidoa iyo Bardhere baad isku qalatay because they both start with a B. smile.gificon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Nomadic Activist:

quote: Since Maay is the language spoken by reer Baadhere

Walle muxuu been sheegay, war walaalow ana reer Bardheere badan arkay waligoodneh
badi bada badu meey igu dihin, mise Baidoa iyo Bardhere baad isku qalatay because they both start with a
B.
smile.gificon_razz.gif
I mix them up too sometimes when I am high. :D

Gabbal   

Come again. haye sheekadii ma bilawdey hadana? Is it one of those times when you close your eyes and start imagining things. Quit watching the space chanel; otherways, your hallucination will deteriorate and start imagining cirfiid or other entities in other dimension.

Quite a retort for a simple question innocent-one. smile.gif

Bakar   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Quite a retort for a simple question
innocent
-one.
smile.gif

You are not expecting me to use my real name, are you? After all this a virtual world, and nicknames are commonly used when logging on ot SOL or any other forums. In case u forgot, site asks you to write loggin name as opposed to your real name. hope that answered your "innocent" question smile.gif;)