Sign in to follow this  
Juje

The First Youngest President ever For Somalia

some how my dedication song to somalia this nu year was the "big pay back"...by jb. had no clue what was coming down the pipe line then!

so if u look at it in way...sss homie axmed is gonna be paying back his old bodies..shabaab n the likes...here comes whos more sheikh to kill ppl... they gonna be killing each other 4 bpb.

let us call him what hes!! cia-sheikh!!

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Yes he went to Kenya but his Coalleages also went to Asmara...and Yemen why is he different. According to someone who talked to Sh Sharif about his journey from South Somalia to Asmara who I personally met, his journey was nothing like you mentioned.

Yo!

now the point is mode!! if u cant tell the difference between surrendering to cia and 2 your muslim or african bros! what can i say...? but u aint seeing the big pic homie!! all of his ole members of icu kept their sharaf.. how come he lost it!! u know why. its the same story..hes bugged big time...

western folks have no clue who is got the african folks heart.. they think that they can force there choice on us! didnt work before and it will never work. we are 2 smart to know whats happening and whos there dawg of war!

imagine...a muslim country accepted yeeye while he killed 1000s of his own pple for his masters....Even the ethos or westerners who brought him there didnt wanna touch him with 6ft pool after his lost his grace.

think about that for a minute plz.

Meiji   

Abwaan,

well answered.

Sh.Shariif was not just released, no the ICU fighters in Jubboyinka had captured American special troops, and it was an exchange.

Sh.Shariif for the captured American soldiers.

What would the world think if those American soldiers were brought in front of camera ala 1993?

Juje   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

call me naive...but this guy has alot of secret bags that stings to hi heaven.

Rudy sxb give it a rest and let bygones be bygones for the least. There is nothing much you can have against this guy - plus the fact there are no invassionist nor their henchmen at the helm which will justify the continuation of a struggle.

the Hon. President is a former leader of the well reputed Islamic Courts he has a good background to prove he is capable of creating peace and stability and ofcourse order in this war thorn country.

Give him chance and time at least if you do not want to grant him your services.

Any opposition to President Sharif at this time and stage is and will always be ' Qaran-diid'.

In simple words: there are no Ethiopians in Somalia so build your country.

Kamaavi   

In simple words: there are no Ethiopians in Somalia so build your country.

Wadanka dhisidiisa in laga shaqeeyo waa arin quruxsan.

Waxaa kaloo iyadna quruxsan in wixi

dadaalka iyo samirka shacabkeena cimri

degdeg ku keeni kara oo dhan iyadna laga

foojignaado.

NASSIR   

western folks have no clue who is got the african folks heart.. they think that they can force there choice on us! didnt work before and it will never work. we are 2 smart to know whats happening and whos there dawg of war!

well said rudy.

Abwaan   

3- now all of sudden hes the sweet-heart of westerners to become the leader...while a yr ago they wanned to kill him... dont make no sense.

rudy do you remember that Mandela, Arafat and others were once labelled by the Western Nations as being terrorists, murderers and so on and they later hosted them as heads of states...why is Sh Sharif different? It is that caddaaladda eventually comes.

sorry my answer for this line did not somehow appear on my post.