Sign in to follow this  
Sky

latest news= PM c/geddi arrived in muqdisho and other news.....

Sky   

Diyaaradii 1-aad ee sida Wafdiga Prof. Geedi oo daqiiqado ka hor ka degtey garoonka No 50 Muqidhso-29.April.2005 Diyaaradii ugu horeysay ee sida qaar ka mid ah Wafdiga Ra'salwasaaraha DFKMG ah Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa daqiiqado ka hor waxay ka degtey Garoonka Dayuuradaha No50 ee ku yaal duleedka Magaalada Muqdisho.

Diyaarada haatan soo degtay ayaa waxay sidaa xubno ay ka mid yihiin Afhayeenada Madaxweynaha Yuusuf Bar-Bari, Afhayeenka Xukuumada C/raxmaan Diinaari, wakiilada Beesha Caalamka iyo Suxufiyiin Caalami ah.

Diyaarada kale ee sida Ra'salwasaare Geedi ayaa lagu wadaa inay soo caga dhigato daqiiqado ka dib Garoonka Diyaaraha ee No 50.

Dadweyne aad u fara badan ayaa waxay tuban yihiin Garoonka Diyaaradaha iyo waliba Magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana soo dhaweynta si wada jir ah uga wada qayb qaadanaya dhamaan dhinacyada Siyaasada ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Wafdiga Ra'salwasaaraha ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Xubno ka socda Beesha Caalamka.

Wixii warar ah ha ka dheeraan SBC Online.net

MM Dhoore

SBC Muqdisho.

Sky   

GENERAL CADDE ADMIN 100 DAYS OLD

8 january 2005 is the day general cadde was elected as president of puntland. what did he do in the first 100 days of his administration?

- introduced competition for government jobs. ppl need to be tested and compared to other candidates before appointed to the job. this will lead to a more proactive government.

- introduced free primary schools in puntland and secured the construction of more primary and secondary school for the coming years. 200 teachers will be paid by the government instead of the parents.

- construction of bender qaasim international airport. it will be the first modern international airport build with somali muruq, maal n maskax and not by white ppl. the construction plan of djiboutis airport is gonna be used. the duty free shops, cafetaria, airline companies' office, firesquad, gas service etc will mean many jobs for a lot of ppl.

- ngos from now on need to show the government of the progress they make and how they are gonna spend their budget.

tho there is still a lot of corruption. it will be the question if general cadde is tuff enuff to combat those freeriders that are gettin paid but aint doin shit.

http://www.puntlandpost.com/newspage.php?articleid=797

Sky   

Helikobtarro joog hoose ku duulaya oo lagu arkay xeebta magaalada Boosaaso

xeebta.jpg

Boosaaso - 29.April.2005 Waxaa subaxnimadii hore ee saaka lagu arki karayey xeebta magaalada Boosaaso, raxan ka mid ah diyaaradaha qumaatiga u kaca oo dul heehaabaya halkaasi. Diyaaradahan oo ku duulayey joog hoose ayaa gaaf wareegayey meel u dhow xeebta Boosaaso halkaas oo ay dadka deegaankaasi ku dhowdhowna ay toos u arkayeen.

Si dhab ah looma garanayo ilaa iyo haatan waddanka iska leh diyaaradahan iyo ula jeeddadooda toonna, hase yeeshee waxaa jira warar sheegaya in ay helicoper-radaasi ay ka soo duuleen maraakiib ay Maraykanka iyo Jarmalku leeyhiin oo ilaalo ka wada xeebaha geeska Afrika taas oo qayb ka ah "dagaalka lagaga soo hor jeedo argagixisada".

Sidoo kale maraakiib shisheeye ayaa waxay dhex mushaaxayaan isla xeebta magaalada Boosaaso kuwaas oo mararka qaarkood dhibaato u geysta dadka kalluumaysatada ah.

Ma jiro wax war ah oo ilaa iyo hadda ka soo baxay laamaha amaanka ee Puntland oo ku saabsan dhacdooyinkii ugu dambeeyey ee shisheeyaha ka shaqaysanaya xeebaha Puntland.

Toddobaadkii aynu ka soo gudubneyna diyaaradaha Helikobtarka ee Abaja ee dagaalka ayaa lagu arkay hawada magaalada Boorama iyaga oo joog hoose ku Duulaya, waxana lagu fasiray in ay ka soo duuleen fariisimada uu Maraykanku ku leeyahay dalka Itoobiya ee lagu kormeero dhaqdhaqaaqyada suurta galka ah ee argagixisada.

Maxamuud Faarax Bile

farahbile@hotmail.com

http://www.sbconline.net/images/xeebta.jpg

Fyr   

Somalia waters and airspace polluted by foreign vessels and aircraft

Fri. April 29, 2005 08:33 am.

This morning, the skies of Bossaso, Somalia were filled with unknown low-flying helicopters. These helicopters were so close to the ground residents thought they were under attack. Different types of low flying aircraft are seen in all parts of the country, especially in coastal areas. In Mogadishu, people reported seeing large airplanes circling the city regularly.

Local fishermen in different cities have been complaining about foreign fishing vessels that always cut their fishing nets and threaten their much smaller boats. These foreign vessels sometimes collide with small Somali fishing boats sinking them.

Somalia’s skies have been free-for-all for all international commercial airliners since the fall of Somalia’s last government in 1991. At least commercial routes are high in the sky and do not frighten people on the ground.

The government will fail crew - vocally led by JUMATATU & XOOGSADE - aka 'we support Mogadishu drug/warlords' crew, have been quiet the past few days.

Their 'hero' - the politically uncertain self-styled 'sheik' of Lower Shabelle - is busy welcoming the soon-to-fail TFG delegation, while their other heroes - Mogadishu's infamous murderers, drug traffickers (Yalaxow, Caato, Qanyare) - are nowhere to be found. Are we witnessing the first crack in Somalia's own 'Axis of Evil' alliance? Why is warlord Indhocade - who just a few weeks ago didn't recognize neither the Pres nor the PM - welcoming them now? What has changed? Why is the man who arrogantly invaded Baydhabo recently now softening his tone?

More importantly, how do you support men with absolutely no political objective? Indhocade is living proof that he has no political agenda - just wants to wield autocratic rule in Marka and continue to harrass the local civilians. He's neither pro-TFG nor against it. So, what is he? A lone ranger bent on angering anyone at any time for any reason. His future seems bleak and dark - while the TFG is gaining momentum on both the internal and foreign level.

Originally posted by Sky:

tho there is still a lot of corruption. it will be the question if general cadde is tuff enuff to combat those freeriders that are gettin paid but aint doin shit.

I think Cadde is simplying playing the cards he was dealt. He's given members of his admin 6 months to impress him with their work. In those 6 months, he's making sure that he's politically and militarily the single most powerful man in Northeastern Somalia. When Cadde was busy campaigning, a lot of folks helped him - mostly intellectuals and politicians who are much more qualified than the goons from the pre-Jan. 2005 era. He's just consolidating his grip on power - then he can get rid of these useless ministers, directors, etc. who have done nothing but fill their pockets during the corruption years. Mark my words: their days are numbered.

Sky   

I think Cadde is simplying playing the cards he was dealt. He's given members of his admin 6 months to impress him with their work. In those 6 months, he's making sure that he's politically and militarily the single most powerful man in Northeastern Somalia. When Cadde was busy campaigning, a lot of folks helped him - mostly intellectuals and politicians who are much more qualified than the goons from the pre-Jan. 2005 era. He's just consolidating his grip on power - then he can get rid of these useless ministers, directors, etc. who have done nothing but fill their pockets during the corruption years.
Mark my words: their days are numbered.

i hope so, i hope so. faan iga ma ahan, but northeast somalia has a big pool of capable and highly educated/experienced ppl who could bring this puntland admin a notch up. but they werent given the chance by c/yussef who saw more benefits in yes-men.

c/musse is a man who has seen what real progress is in his 2nd home; canada. and he could have fought c/yussef n risk a puntland in shambles, but he didnt. not becuz he likes c/yussef, but becuz he has the ability to take a time-out, take a step back and see the bigger picture.

do you know ministers/directors that are definetily corrupt? i know for sure there are some, but theyre just gutfeelings. i dont trust gaagaab, xaabsade n some other dudes. do u remember that guy dhiilood, minister of waxbarashada who ran to hargeeysa? :eek: but the worst of all is the mayor of gaalkacyo; yabaq. he needs to be put in jail man.

Everything takes time. I think Cadde has so far made the right moves however he should start concentrating on the infrastructure of big cities in Puntland especially the capital city.

He should also ban the police carrying weapons therefore encouraging the people to solve misunderstandings without violence. His bodyguards or whatever they are should get rid of the military uniform and dress casually they should also get rid of the guns. Small changes like these are needed.

The last and by no means the least his government needs to secure and protect the sea which is a source of income for a lot of people. They could create a voluntary organisation(since the gov complains of not having enough money) which is also inclusive of the young that will be the leaders of tomorrow This org. could keep reports on the sea and people especially the ones in the diaspora could donate money to help protect the sea afterall ppl donate money for useless wars. They could get the young generation interested by awarding certificates or maybe introduce it as a work experience.This could also save the teenagers that have a lot of time on their hands from getting on the wrong side of the law such as gangs and robbery.

Sky

Yes, he needs to get rid of those corrupt men but it will take time to eradicate them, so all he can do now is watch every move they make.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

The government will fail crew - vocally led by JUMATATU & XOOGSADE - aka 'we support Mogadishu drug/warlords' crew, have been quiet the past few days.

Sxb you have many faces and nicks and I think that is down to be insecure of yourself, you are at a time pro-TFG sometimes anti-TFG and in between you converse withyourself with two different user-names. I think you really have a personality problem and you need to sort yourself out in that aspect. On the question you posed now I already answered and gave my position on that matter in the other thread you opened... ;)

SOO MAAL   

Sxb you have many faces and nicks and I think that is down to be insecure of yourself, you are at a time pro-TFG sometimes anti-TFG and in between you converse withyourself with two different user-names. I think you really have a personality problem and you need to sort yourself out in that aspect. On the question you posed now I already answered and gave my position on that matter in the other thread you opened...

Jumatatu

Wind talker is not like some blind supporter or blind destroyer, it is very healthy to support the TFG led by President Abdulaahi Yusuf in principal, and criticizes when the government don’t carry out its obligations. Unfortunately, Somali people tend to choose the extremes either to be blind supporter or blind destroyer.

Constructive criticism is always valuable!

Sky   

jumatatu, shouldnt a man your age be using the internet to only listen to bbc somali and check your mail like any other somali 40+ year old? u are of the paper n radio generation. stick to that please.

adeer, meeshaan dhalinyarada ayaa isu yimaada oo isla baashaala. looma baahna odayaal trying to bully ppl with clan baggage.

haddi joog lagaa waayo, jiif baa lagaa helaa. ya get me? :cool:

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Sxb you have many faces and nicks and I think that is down to be insecure of yourself,

Dang! I'm busted. Okay, okay. I'll share my insecurity: I have a small penis! There, I said it. :D

Like SOO MAAL said, I support the TFG in 'principle' - just as I supported Abdiqasim's TNG before he took sides in the Kismaayo war between Gen Morgan & Col Hiiraale. And I've criticized this illegal 4.5-based TFG many times - but I suppose its easier for you to wholly dismiss my points by saying I'm pro-TFG because me and Col Yeey are of the same clan, and therefore of the same mindset. May I remind you that I'm more anti-Col Yeey than YOU could ever dream of. What has Col Yeey PERSONALLY done to you? You talking politics but this chump (Col Yeey) - I got personal beef with him regarding family matters. Name a single post where I'm pro-Col Yeey. Do you even know the diff between Col Yeey and the TFG? Let me educate you: Col Yeey is a shaqsi , or a person. TFG is a Somali-wide institution designed to return a government to Somalia. I support a government for Somalia - I'm not gonna hide behind the blanket of drug/warlords like you. You consider Yalaxow to be a "MUJAHID" - remember, I can quote saying such things. Which jihad was Yalaxow involved in? Bosnia, Chechnya, Afghanistan, or Iraq? Please share. Also, Indhacade was your hero when he arrogantly invaded Baydhabo - now that he's welcoming Col Yeey's "baby" (PM Ghedi) how does he figure into your equation of destroying this TFG because its led by a man who doesn't belong to the USC clan-family? Coz for you, its all about that. TFG led by a non-USC person. Period. No if or buts about it, huh.

P.S. Which other nicks do I use? HORN pay attention here waraa.