Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Sophist's position of the New President

Sophist   

Salam All,

Although I am elated by the triumph of humble man and his rise to the most highly revered position in our plighted country, I am little hesitant to come out ululating with guns blazing in celebration of his coronation- note I said coronation not election!. My trepidations dear reader, are purely based on political observations- one that I hope will prove to be false. Let me elucidate what I mean. You see, Sharif, though he shares ‘youthfulness’ with The other young leader, and behind him is the wind of change, our president is no Obama. The gulf between the two men is so vast it will be redundant to even entertain listing it- forget about the difference between the two countries they lead. Without further muddying the waters as it were, let it be known that Sophist is bayna Qawf wa Raja and wishes for Sharif, our president, a good fortune.

Waqtigu waa macalin aan caadi aheyn!

Alahayoow umada ugargaar.

^ Coronation indeed .. the whole thing was a staged farce ... just before the elections they gave give 50% of the entire parliament on a platter .. all he needed to win was a single vote .... this was a fixed game if there ever was one.

it was statistically impossible for anyone other than sharif to win

Coloow   

Ku soo dhowow ururka "far baa noo taagan".

Rajada ilaaheey lama dhigo laakin Sheikh Shariif "selection" by warlords, thugs, tribal entrepreneurs and a few good men/women is a bad carbon copy of the selection of Abdiqasim and Abdullahi Yusuf.