Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

Al-Amal-Al-Kheyrat!!! Looters

Xalimo7   

If you ever used to send money these two enterchangable money laundering organization, don't use it again, recently i have used what i thought is Al-amal which happened to be called Al-Kheyrad, which eventaually said it is Al-amal,did you get my point, and so far money that i sent never reached its destination, so plz somalis don't use these Two similar Organisation, and i am about to dispose their secret little hidden agenda. Stealing

see you, am around dude

Xalimo7   

Togane, what do you mean accusation, it is not ,it is for fact bro, were you there when i sent the money, i don't think so, so i am telling you through my experience , if you don't want listen then hell do whatever u have, but don't call names, cz me is the one who is out of that money not u.

see you, am around dude

nuune   

i usually use all the xawaalads,if i use one today,i will use another one next week.

i used this service(al amal) today,this morning and it reached its destination this afternoon,which means the money was recieved the same day i sent it.

so what are u trying to preach here,why they stole ur money and not mine,be careful or try 2 go other xawaalads if this one doesn't do what u expect them to do!!

macsalaama

Xalimo7   

No preaching no nothing, why on earth when you told the truth ,you have all these scavengers coming out of the wood, listen once again i am telling u here my experience,or r u telling not to, then you might be the ones , who are advertising, and furthermore, you said you used today and reached its destination, may i ask which one, al-mal or al-khayrat, i am hard to blv they even exist anymore, wonder how money more lost money in these so called money transfers. I bet that is how they make money , by not sending the money and keeping aside

so good luck if urs reached ther, mine still not reached there and they can't even refund, and i am running out of patience with these "LOOTERS'

see you, am around dude

xalima, sis first thx for the warning, but you'll have to realize sis,what avery happen to you it may not happen to everyone,keep bucking them till they gave your money back.

and you aj,sxb it seems your advice is getting out of hand bro,i consider this to be alittle more than advice,how many other xawilaads do you know? other than the one you obsessed with.

Xalimo7   

AJT , my apology not you brother, i am reffering to the ones who don't want me ask any other source, and claiming that it is my fault that the money did not reach there, once again AJT my apology not you brother(half bro of Osama).

see you, am around dude

nuune   

xalimo,sister,don't get me wrong,i believe what u said,don't give up until they give your money back,wallaahi,i feel ye now,don't sit down,if they refuse to give ur money back,go and have a fight with them,macsalaamo

yeah, this did happen to me. but it was some outfit that i cant remember their name recommended by so called friend. i didnt get no recipt so i was basically screwed!!!! that was the last time that i even touch these loooooooters

xalimo7 if u got a recipt, go to small claims court and sue them! check how fast they refund when u mention the word sue!

Xalimo7   

Rudy thanks for the advise , but i want give them every chance to make them caugh out my money,if not then there is no other alternative but these LOOTERS, to count, i guess they know it is coming.

i am really thinking about even going further

maybe accuse them charging ppl , differnt money, let me ask you all of you how much did they charge every $100 dollars, did you know i found that that they charge b/w $5.00 to $7.00 depends what cloth you are wearing that day.imagine that

see you, am around dude

xalimo

me and my half-bro accepts the apology but feel that it was not needed and we apologise for the misunderstanding.

tagane, i have used other xawalaads but i am used to using dahabshiil more.i was satisfied with the service so why should bother changing to another. plus it's closer to my house.