Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

'GD' and supporters living in la la land

N.O.R.F   

A muslim doesn't justify the massacre of other muslims by nonmuslims.

Its as simple as that really.

Some say "oh it wasnt a jihad" without proving it.

Some say "The ICU leaders were not good Muslims/people" but forget the TFG members.

All are as thick as two short planks of wood!

Xoogsade   

^ It is that simple saxib but the blind and the sick can not see the simplicity of the islamic message.

TFG supporters and apologists with the islamic pretense are best served arguing by representing their clanish beliefs rather than toying with fire for they will burn before they even get one step further.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ War waqtiga ha isaga lumin munaafiqiintaan A/Y taageersan.

Xoogsade, We are not Munafiqin. You know very little of who Im. You are indeed, the one with the bursts. (Nin daad qaaday xunbo cuskay) :D .

3. Do you identify yourself as a moderate or Islamist?

Mr Taliba, for your tuition you may go through this Islamis site.

web page

Xoogsade   

^ :D:D:D

So now finally you are out of the woods and tell me you support the TFG? You said "We are not". I knew there was something to your out-of-the blue outbursts. It surprised me. You fooled me in the women's section. My comments must have caught you off-guard with your pants down. Far iyo meel bugtaa is og smile.gif You are a good guy still and I never had you in mind I still insist.

One doesn't have to necessarily belong to A/Y's subclan to be so passionate and embued in the art of mindless bigotry supporting Yey and his crew of warlords, brother-in-law of Zenawi, ex-warlords turned shoe-shiners and women in parliamentarians passing as men. Many misguided somalis jumped on A/Y's bandwagon because their favoured warlord was kicked real good by the ICU and they felt they had an opportunity routing for the Old man and his Xabashi troops. Among these opportunitsts were Qeybdiid's supporters, Hiiraale's supporters, maxamed dheer's supporters and etc. Now these guys are upset cause they thought A/Y was in the game with them. When he turned on them as usual, they are depressed and helpless trying to make a come back while some begging for a position in the hierarchy of Zenawi's new kingdom of Somalia. Qeydiid is such a loser who wants to be a policeman. Who is he kidding? His kinsmen are neither wanted by A/Y's nor by the other clans who percieve them as collaborators. The real losers of this Xabashi servitude.

TFG is loved by the Qad addicts, Sharia law haters, clanist bigots who are out of their human senses, anyone with zero faith and the worst among its supporters are those who try to use islam while the biggest asset A/Y boasts about is the might of Amxaaro troops and never justifies his shameful selling of his mother country by islam. You have to wonder, if the big guy doesn't care about islam and never uses it to justify his madness and crimes against his fellow countrymen, what is wrong with these people who never saw A/Y in person trying to use Allah's book to jsutify such filth?? iimaan xumida ma aragtay qofka meeshay gaarsiineyso?

Will be back ;)

Hunguri   

^
:D:D:D

So now finally you are out of the woods and tell me you support the TFG?

Either you die with anger or burst with emotions. That is non of my Concern. Im a supporter of the TFG, and will ever remain. However, Im confused and judge you a man of no focus. I still dont know, what kind of ideology you want to persuade the SOL Members. :D . Kolay anigu ilaa iyo hadda ma garan mawqifkaaga. Soo qor kooxdaad kubbada u ciyaartid. And, the goverment will give you a comprehensive training course of how to abide by the law and order. To your shock, Captain Xalane will train you and put you on the track :D . B/W what was with the women thread :D ??? Saaxiiboow, bal hadal badanoo lagu dawakhana hasoo qorin!!! Wallaahi madaxaa igu xanuunay Text-gaaga. :D

Xoogsade   

^ You are an amateur and misguided, low on comprehension(you seem to miss points). See how rahima told you earlier to drop it cause you weren't getting it :D

I didn't write in here more than the economist did but may be the truth was overwhelming for you as it is overwhelming to those who have weak immune to its disarming power. Reread what I wrote and you may be able to understand fully what I wanted to get across to you. Read it slow.

To break it down to you:

- Paragraph A of my earlier post was about your outing, you coming out as a supporter of TFG.

- Paragraph B told you that supporters come from all clans and they have one thing in common, clan worship.

- Paragraph C is about characteristics of TFG supporters. Who welcomes the warlords.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:

[qb] qb]

Xoogsade, We are not Munafiqin.
[/url]
If you support the clan president Abdilaahi Axmaar, you are munaafiq # 1. So please spare us the BS.

Hunguri   

To break it down to you:

- Paragraph A of my earlier post was about your outing, you coming out as a supporter of TFG.

- Paragraph B told you that supporters come from all clans and they have one thing in common, clan worship.

- Paragraph C is about characteristics of TFG supporters. Who welcomes the warlords.

Xoogsade, avoid mix ups. Any thing, that went b/w me and Taliban was something that he has to still answer. And, Rahima expressed her thoughts. Like I said, you are a man of no focus and folow the light of the thunder storm. Yeah, Im a supporter of the TFG. To prove, that you are a blind man with an stick and finnaly will fall into a ditch. This is a post, that I posted before debating with you. And, it showed that Im a man of an alternative solution. However, you are still hiding behind Rahma and Taliban and throwing a mortar. (Miskiin). An answer to your misconception about me. Here you are.

(A) Im an optimistic and icorigibly so, that sense not "non sense" will prevail and we will soon be talking about the construction of Mogadisho.

(B) Yeah, Im a supporter of the TFG. Sure, its a clan based. But, I dont practice tribalism, and Im a man who wants an order and law. Not Fawdo like you with no focus

©Characteristic of TFG, is to restore stability and peace to Mogadisho, which will soon be achieved through a dialogue. And, character of a Warlord, is you behind some1's back virtually throwing a mortar.

PS:- On top of that, this is my Post almost days ago. (Put on Glasses MR) May be you need to go back to the Women thread and paste a poem of "Ammaan Dumar" Here you are Mr.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Its a legal goverment,recognized by the world, mutually shared by All Somali tribes, and eventually will deliver the long awaited peace that we Somalians were waiting for. Hence, the ICU caused the invasion of an External mighty Force and it was Mr Indha-Cade, if you are not blind folded, that said he would have his dinner in Addis Ababa within a week. Answer to his words. Ethiopia, did not wait for Mr Indha-Cade, and crushed the ICU militia within number of days. Im sorry for the many thousand innocent lives who were tragically lost in this reckless military adventure. Remember, The Goverment was always in discussion of bringing an External Force to help them stablise the countery and get rid of the Warlords. Nevertheles, it was the ICU gave them the fortune and Ethiopia took the fortune by crushing them and taking the goverment from Baidoa to Mogadhiso in a matter of weeks. Soon the Ethiopians will withdraw and there is, all over a sudden, clamour of an African force to replace them. Withoug Goverment,without a State. Our natinalism will only spurious. And no one of us, will raise his/her head and walk Proudly as we did use to be not long ago among the free peoples every where.

Khalaf   

Ninyahow Hungri u are new to the politics section sxb u are not familiar with these emotional and cuuqdaad having cats, u c they insult men behind computer screens because they do not have the balls to do so on the street therefore give them the opportunity to vent hopefully its therapeutic, release the stress nooh. Hungri don’t try to justify yourself sxb, to indirectly as I assume call ibn Khalaf who is not a TFG supporter and carrys the black flag “worthless” and justifying the massacre of muslims is total madness and quite laughable, I cant dignify an answer to xaar. C sxb Xoogsade is only bit smarter in hiding his clannish cancer then his boy qabil-ubane, they have something called curdaka iyo buufiska Puntland. As u can tell from their daily grievance against the TFG solely is based towards AY and his clan, when TFG main body, policemen foot soldiers ect are their own clansmen in the homefront. One can only can conclude that their pain and frustration stems mainly from the fact a certain DNA is siting in the villa of Somalia once again. But u can’t blame them, that is society of Somalia, which I wanted the icu to clean up and unite the country under the banner of muslim brotherhood but instead of being a band of brothers they choose to march across Somalia under a 1.0 system leadership and crowning drug lords like indacade as “mujahids”, a sincere movement hijacked to say the least.

North talk directly to me sxb, its simple answer to ur question as u asked me in the other thread: TFG didn’t claim or represent my aqeedah and flag deenul islam.

Taliban: I will be back for u inshallah sxb, we aint done here. Nabad gelyo for now.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

u c they insult men behind computer screens because they do not have the balls to do so on the street therefore give them the opportunity to vent hopefully its therapeutic, release the stress nooh.

Buddy, you seem upset by the cold reception unle Yey is recieving nowadays. I can understand your frustration but feel you Ina Yey cheerleaders are fully deserving of it. A word of advice: DON'T emotionally or otherwise invest in irremediably corrupt, inept, benighted clanish leaders like Ina Yey.

While we're at it, lets further dispel the false charge that Ina Yey is being opposed for clanish reasons. Nothing could be further from the truth. Somalis of all clan stripes unadvisably supported Ina Yey when he became the leader of this sham TFG. Today, he's universally rejected save for his immediate clansmen. The selfsame clans being accused of harbouring ill-will towards him for purely clannish reasons todday were instrumental in his ascension to power. It's totally the fault of Ina Yey that he squandered all the good-will that was initially afforded to him by other than his immediate clansmen. And if his immediate clansmen decide to still side with him, than they should develop thicker skin because surely they'd in for harsh words. Or still better, stop whimpering!

You reap what you sow. Ina Yey couldn't have seriously thought he'll still command the support of Somalis after inviting the invasion of their lands. On second thought, he WAS that ******.

Khalaf   

^^^sxb SB it is wise before u quote someone and decide to lecture dem to understand what is being discussed......ina yeey is his own man, with his own legacy, his own ways, cats can about em until their face turns blue I don’t care, it dont concern me....useless nac nac badan dont change nutting on ground anyway...... he’s doing his bidness while cats type away on cyber world crying like little dhooilo...... but don’t jump in a topic about islamic unity and indirectly call me a “munafaq” and “justifying” massacres of muslimeen, say what, who, when?......u got me twisted brah.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

I checked your source and the article you copy-pasted. Your article doesn't state who read/wrote the Khutba; that's weird. As far as everyone knows, the article could have been written by a Shia, Qur'an-aloner, Ismaili, iwm. Until you provide the name of the person who read/wrote the Khutba, I cannot comment on your copy-pasted article.

The other thing, the front page of the link you provided appears suspicious:

Now back to the topic. Taliban sxb, I laughed when I read this :D ..... and u prove my point. I would be more then happy since I am very familiar with the topic of the article I posted to provide u articles by well know scholars, books, tapes, videos however before I do that I want u to practice what u preach. heres what u said on page 1:

"Obviously, you don't understand what cut n paste means; it means pasting contents, not links. "

Thus going back to the article i posted "contents" which focused on the benefits of unity in this ummah and not classifying each other into isms (are u "moderate" or "islamists" your words), can u refute the articles content? Remember the evidence of the article used was from the Quran and Sunnah. Dont disapoint sxb inshallah.