Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Overated/Underated

Viking   

Don't wish it upon yourself to meet Milan again, lightning doesn't strike twice :D Juve was beaten by Udinese this weekend, I don't think Tinkerman is the right person for a top team like Juve, they should have kept Deschamps.

Juve's success comes only from the league but Milan does it everywhere. If Milan don't win the league there's always the CL where they are only second to Real Madrid in the all-time winners.

Real Madrid won 5 of their 9 cups before 1960, Milan had won only 2 before 1988. So it's only fair to say Milan have been the best team in Europe the last 20 years or so (5 cups last 19 years).

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Under-rated:

Didier Zokora Ivory Coast/ Spurs

Micheal Essien Ghana/ Chelsea

Gael Clichy France/ Arsenal

Shaun Wright-Philips England/ Chelsea

Charles Nzogbia France/ Newcastle

Gilberto Silva Brazil/Arsenal

Alexander Hleb Belarus/ Arsenal

Patrice Evra France/ Man Utd

Mohammed Sissoko Mali/ Liverpool

Jamie Carragher England/ Liverpool

Jermaine Pennant England/ Liverpool

Benni McCarthy South Africa/Blackburn

Obafemi Martins Nigeria/ Newcastle

Joseph Yobo Nigeria/ Evrton

Mikel Arteta Spain/ Everton

Morten Gamst Pedersen Norway/Blackburn

Abdulaye Faye Senegal/Newcastle

Lassana Diarra France/Arsenal

Nemanja Vidic Serbia/Man Utd

Miroslav Klose Germany/Bayen Munich

Those are the names that I can't think of right now that I think deserve more recognition.

Over-rated:

Alan Smith England/ Newcastle

John Terry England/ Chelsea

John Obi Mikel Nigeria/ Chelsea

Andy Johnson England/ Everton

Francesco Totti Italy/ Roma

Lucas Padolski Germany/Bayern Munich

Daniel Alves Brazil/ Sevilla (25m...Chelsea are you kidding me?)

I will add some more names soon Insha Allah as I'm full of Samoosa right now and I can't think properly plus Isha is upon us... :D

I must add that Robinho looks ordinary whenever playing for Real compared to when he's playing for Brazil..maybe he should move away in oder to fulfill his potential...after all this is a player thought to be next Pele while at Santos even if you can't compare Brazialian Serie A to European leagues.

PS. How many of you still think Fabregas is over-rated?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Well I cant remember if I said Fabs was over-rated. If I did then I take it back. You see I like to watch player over 3 years and if they are playing at the highest level and very consistent then I would rate them. Fabs is nearly there. Another year or two and he will def be up there with the best.

Over-rated

Malouda

Ronaldo (Man Utd)

Under-rated

Govou

Kanoute

Jenas

Zambrotta

Abtigiis   

Norf,

We obviously see football in differnt lenses.

Underrated- Malouda

Ronaldo deserves the right acclaim.

Overrated -Kanoute, Zambrotta Jenas

Govou is a good player but his efforts get equal recognition. He is in the national team.

Rio - I am sure I can play better for Man U in his stead. I have long been saying this guy waxaa asturka the big team he is playing for. He is a division 4 player.

Underrated waxaad iigu dartaa Fabio Aurelio, Yossi Benayoun

Tuujiye   

I don't think Benayoun is underrated but I do think he should be starting for Liverpool along side Gerrad...

I think Rio is overated player and he shouldn't be in the england 1st team...

Overated players..

Torres

Crouch

Owen (even in his Liverpool days)

Van Persie (just a finisher)

Underated..

Blamey (Man City)

Malouda

Anderson (Man U)

Ivanavic (Chel)

Wareer Badanaa!!!

underated

BOB   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Salam Aleikum W.W

Under-rated:

Didier Zokora Ivory Coast/ Spurs

Micheal Essien Ghana/ Chelsea

Gael Clichy France/ Arsenal

Shaun Wright-Philips England/ Chelsea

Charles Nzogbia France/ Newcastle

Gilberto Silva Brazil/Arsenal

Alexander Hleb Belarus/ Arsenal

Patrice Evra France/ Man Utd

Mohammed Sissoko Mali/ Liverpool

Jamie Carragher England/ Liverpool

Jermaine Pennant England/ Liverpool

Benni McCarthy South Africa/Blackburn

Obafemi Martins Nigeria/ Newcastle

Joseph Yobo Nigeria/ Evrton

Mikel Arteta Spain/ Everton

Morten Gamst Pedersen Norway/Blackburn

Abdulaye Faye Senegal/Newcastle

Lassana Diarra France/Arsenal

Nemanja Vidic Serbia/Man Utd

Miroslav Klose Germany/Bayen Munich

Those are the names that I can't think of right now that I think deserve more recognition.

Over-rated:

Alan Smith England/ Newcastle

John Terry England/ Chelsea

John Obi Mikel Nigeria/ Chelsea

Andy Johnson England/ Everton

Francesco Totti Italy/ Roma

Lucas Padolski Germany/Bayern Munich

Daniel Alves Brazil/ Sevilla (25m...Chelsea are you kidding me?)

I will add some more names soon Insha Allah as I'm full of Samoosa right now and I can't think properly plus Isha is upon us...
:D

I must add that Robinho looks ordinary whenever playing for Real compared to when he's playing for Brazil..maybe he should move away in oder to fulfill his potential...after all this is a player thought to be next Pele while at Santos even if you can't compare Brazialian Serie A to European leagues.

PS. How many of you still think Fabregas is over-rated?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

If I were to change some names from my list I would begin with Obafemi Martins...He's OVERRATED midget who only scores 1 wonder goal per season and misses more sitters than Adebayor in his sleep.

Wayne Rooney...England fans wont agree with me on this but the guy never scored and never will 20 goals a season in the league while RONALDO did that with ease and the guy was supposed to be a winger...no wonder Ferguson made the two swap positions.

Vidic is OVERRATED just as half fit Torres proved that more than once...his biggest problem is the guy has no sense of positioning whatsoever...usually when a defender is slow you'd expect him to be smarter and out fox stronger, faster attackers but this guy doesn't have that and his strenght is he doesn't give you time to turn and once you do that...well you get the picture.

Utd fans just look at how many times the guy gets caught out of position and trust me if Kuyt manages to do that at will then you're simply a rubbish player.

Hleb...Boy am I glad we got Nasri...the dude should be at the circus because his tactics are designed to entertain rather win you an important game...in other words give me Nasri anyday.

Theo Walcot...of all the Arsenal youngsters he's the only one that has not made any progress in my opinion...the guy is way too predictable and even Sam Allardyce can tell that.

My brother North...I'm sorry but Kuyt, Lucas, Voronin, Babel, Mascherano and the greek dude are all useless and they don't deserve to play for a great club like Liverpool and I blame solely on Mr Fact Benitez.

PS. Diaby is some player, talented but he's stup!d and something tells me he's another Hleb in the making...that own goal at Old Trafford was criminal offence. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Didier Drogba is the Most underrated player in the world...no defender in the world can stop him and If Chelsea were to loan him to us for ONLY one season...we would win every trophy in the world.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Didier Drogba is the best striker in the world..But I would like to give some credit to Anilka. Drogba can't be stoped with a single cover because of Anilka being at the front who is also a very strong and has a better ball controll than Drogba.........

BOB I don't think Fabregas is overated, I think he's just not a good fit for Arsenal.. I would love to have him over Overated Frank Lampar anyday!! Bring him to stanfort bridge I say!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Fabregas is the man! Quality Quality Quality!

New list

Overated

Vidic

Almunia

Lennon

Huddleston

Defoe

Underated

Evra

Ashley Young

Clichy

Insua

BOB   

Fabregas is FINALLY coming into his own...the kid is CLASS and now this new system Arsene Wenger adpoted this season really suits him well and it brings the best out of him which is great to see because usually whenever he's on song trust Arsenal to dance to his tune BUT my money is for him to go to Barca next season...I can almost feel it. smile.gif

A&T...Rio is getting on a bit age wise but it will be unfair to say he's been overrated all his career...he was a monster in that leeds side that reached the semifinal of the champs league and in his early days at United he was solid and reliable but as always soon or later a younger, faster and stronger attacker will come along who will show the world your weakness...for example Torres's goal at Old Trafford...do you honestly think he could've been brushed aside by Torres of all people say 5-6 years ago which would've made him the same age with Torress?

The answer is BIG NO and Torress would've bounced him off and claimed to have been fouled which he always does whenever he doesn't get his way...Give RESPECT where its due and let's not even get into how I HATE United but fair is fair. :D

Abtigiis   

Bob, I am not talking about when he was in Leeds. Siduu Manchester u yimid, one single day uma bogin. You would seen how useless he is if he was in smaller club. Man U is always attacking and that is covering up for him.

BTW, Arshavin'kii aad adiga iyo NORF la haydeen cirkuu ka soo dhacay did you notice inuu average yahay every minute dhulka ku dhacaya mise you will wait until Sky Sport pundits say so in few months time?

BOB   

I wouldn't call him average but the guy is seriously tiny and he lacks stamina that's why you hardly see him tracking back but his quality is in NO DOUBT.

He's one of those players who doesn't need to be visible all the time for you to know how affective they are...for example the Liverpool game where he scored 4 goals...he didn't have a good game in my opinion yet he proved his class the way he took his chances and last night again he didn't have a good game yet he had 3 world class assists...every game he plays in for Arsenal he always attempts to do the impossible passes and that ALONE could prove to you what a world class player he's because the average player will make the ordinary seem extra ordinary and Arshavin makes the extra ordinary seem ordinay to you.

The premier league defenders rely on their aggression and physical prowess rather than their technique and what hope is there for just over 5 feet player against a 200 pound over 6 feeter?

Just pay close attention to the way he dribbles next time and you'll realise he dribbles with both feet with the same speed and tell me how many players can do that in the world today.

PS. Arsene Wenger said he's not fully fit yet now I feel sorry for those who will have to face a fully fit Arshavin.

Peace, Love & Unity.